Polygamy banned but some immigrants in France use system to make money on their wives

There are 1 comment on the Medincine Hat News story from May 4, 2010, titled Polygamy banned but some immigrants in France use system to make money on their wives. In it, Medincine Hat News reports that:

The burqa, or face-covering veil, is getting all the attention in the debate over Muslim immigrants in France.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medincine Hat News.

Captain A

Glendale, AZ

#1 May 4, 2010
Why would French expect foreign born people to abide by the Rules of proper western society?

some animals eat their own young...why would you expect anything different from "SUB HUMANS" or Retards or Terrorists or Perverts or Mid evil Muslims or Modern Muslims.....I mean that Modern Muslims NEVER condemn their neanderthal Cousins so they must be as Backward and Stupid as their ancestors?! Stupid is as Stupid dose....Muslim is as idiot dose!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nantes, France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. magazine sellers scramble to find new 'Cha... Jan '15 DumbNighurs 1
News Eleven dead in Paris massacre Jan '15 Johnson 22
News French dad loses adoption fight (Nov '14) Nov '14 wacejacke 1
News France: The lavish lifestyles of Loire (Nov '14) Nov '14 benedict123 1
News Cloud to the Classroom: Frontdesk Anywhere Part... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
News Pick of the Vine: France's Loire River runs thr... (Oct '13) Oct '13 shykora PAUL ARTs 1
News Traveller's guide: The Loire Valley (Aug '13) Aug '13 loiregolf 1
More from around the web