Vitamin D might be factor in longer life -- South Florida Sun-S...

Sep 11, 2007 Read more: South Florida Sun-Sentinel 6
Vitamin D is good for your bones, doctors have said for years, but new research suggests that taking a vitamin pill a day might extend your life. Read more
Rodak

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Sep 11, 2007
This batch of liars (medicine) have been 'studying' Vitamins for over a century and still have no firm conclusions. The title of this article even begins 'Vitamin D MIGHT ...'. Any other branch of science that could not decide what is true or not in this period of time would be laughed out of existence. One study after another, each contradicting the previous one. Medicine and Astrology are on the same scientific footing at this point.

It's strange that in veterinary science, there is not really any controversy about whether giving animals certain vitamins is beneficial, because animals do not try to get their medical 'education' by watching TV ads for pharmaceutical products.
DRS

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2007
GEEZZZ WITH ALL THE DRUNKS AND DRUG ADDICTS IN FLORIDA YOUD THINK IT WAS BOOZE ...THATS STARNGE,MILK ? THAT WOULD RUST ALL THEIR CRUDDY CLOGGED ARTERIES<,,,,WHAY WOULD YOU WANT THEM TO BE HEALTHY ?
DRS

United States

#3 Sep 11, 2007
NO BEING RICH AND LIVING IN ARUBA DOES THAT,NOT FLORIDA,YOU CAN GET KILLED,RAPED,MUGGED 24/7 AROUND HERE
DRS

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2007
OH SHIT I THOUGHT IS WAS BOOZE AND DRUGS ..hmmmmmmmmmmm
liz

Boca Raton, FL

#5 Sep 12, 2007
DRS - I think you are under the influence you self by the way you are talking!!
SIR LANCELOT

AOL

#6 Sep 12, 2007
I think i'm going to hang out ,in that lovely Florda sunshine ,a little while longer !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyon, France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MSU Chef Wins Trip to France with Seafood Stew Nov '14 wacejacke 1
News Uber Boss 'Regrets' Idea To Smear Journalists Nov '14 benedict123 1
News Zodiac Trio bringing - Music of a Silenced Nati... (Oct '14) Oct '14 melomanne 1
Corliss Tech Review Group Study: External audit... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Franchezcamine3 1
8 Tips for Keeping Spreadsheets Secure: Dyman &... (May '14) May '14 Anonymous 1
Newport International Group Tokyo Fashion Trends (May '14) May '14 sylveryount00 1
Corliss Review Group on Identity fraud and cybe... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Anonymous 1
More from around the web