Walt Disney World's Epcot Internation...

Walt Disney World's Epcot International Food & Wine Festival to...

There are 8 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jul 17, 2008, titled Walt Disney World's Epcot International Food & Wine Festival to.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Opening weekend of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will feature the U.S. competition for the prestigious Bocuse d'Or World Cuisine Contest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Pooh Bah

United States

#1 Jul 17, 2008
Cool! I want to go to that!
mob3000

Orlando, FL

#2 Jul 17, 2008
so when is the actual contest? or is the contest running the entire time the food and wine festival is? Please pay attention to the details senitnel writers.
mob3000

Orlando, FL

#3 Jul 17, 2008
Orlando, Florida, on Friday, September 26th and Saturday, September 27th, 2008. In case anyone else was wondering. I just looked it up.
Gloom and Doom

Silver Spring, MD

#4 Jul 17, 2008
Interesting. Who is going to pay for all this? Will they serve the food to someone and if so will it be free, or will they simply toss it down the drain like all the other spoiled rotten Richy Rich Americans? First you report that restaurants are gong belly up. Now you report on a big Chef contest. Are you sure they will be able to get a job or open a business.
Waldo

United States

#7 Aug 5, 2008
There is a Culinary Olympic Team? Wow! I LOVE the food & Wine Festival at Epcot. Now something new for the park to look forward to seeing. Scott Joseph didn't mention who was judging. Any way that a commoner can apply?
ian

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#8 Aug 26, 2008
we've wanted to go for years. we'll make this one.

http://www.dvdnow1.com/
Ann

Watertown, WI

#9 Aug 26, 2008
I LOVE this festival! It's so much fun!
MikeRI

North Scituate, RI

#10 Oct 19, 2008
quit your wine-ing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyon, France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who can reason this prostitute ???? May 26 Andreas mathiszik 1
Corliss Tech Review Group Study: External audit... (Jun '14) Apr '15 Themonkeesband 2
News MSU Chef Wins Trip to France with Seafood Stew (Nov '14) Nov '14 wacejacke 1
News Uber Boss 'Regrets' Idea To Smear Journalists (Nov '14) Nov '14 benedict123 1
News Zodiac Trio bringing - Music of a Silenced Nati... (Oct '14) Oct '14 melomanne 1
8 Tips for Keeping Spreadsheets Secure: Dyman &... (May '14) May '14 Anonymous 1
Newport International Group Tokyo Fashion Trends (May '14) May '14 sylveryount00 1
More from around the web