Paris (And The Poor) On My Mind...

Full story: John Hope Bryant
What an interesting, fascinating and beautiful country France is. I am probably the only visitor who comes repeatedly, making his first stop the suburbs of France; a place where the country's migrant poor ... Full Story
captain A

Goodyear, AZ

#1 Apr 1, 2007
My dearest Frenchmen, I would like to comment on this article. This gentleman tries to compare the civil rights movement in the U.S. in the 1960s to what the minorities (Muslims and African blacks)want from france. Dont be fooled, american civil rights has descended into a scam on this country in the name of political correctness(PC). If they achieve the same level of victimhood that blacks have done here in America your in trouble. Endless complaining and special treatment will make you a prisoner in your own country. You cant say anything derogatory or condicending about any minority in any way. If they are lazy or criminals and just live off the welfare state you can do nothing. No expectations can be made from them at work and no criticism about their way of life no matter how immoral. Only white frenchmen can be criticized for being anti immigrant or racist. In the U.S. if you see a commercial on TV only white people can be portrayed as criminals, stupid or on the receiving end of an insult. On brinks security commercials every criminal breaking into a house is a white male, no where is found a black or mexican. In news papers when a rape happens and the perpetrator is an illeagal allien their is no mention of their nationality. Whites are made to feel guilty for the moral and cultural deficits of minorities even when they are far more protected than whites in this society.
Dont fall into this trap of guilt and political correctness that liberal media tries to dump on the white majority. Whites are loosing ground fast arround the world in population in all western countries. All these immigrants need to be held to high standards and need to assimilate into the culture they come to. If your religion isnt compatible with the culture DONT MOVE HERE! france is france and it has a historical culture that must be protected. It isnt African or mid eastern so dont let liberal left media make the french population be tolerant of rude and inflexible immigrants. Act now before your french culture is destroyed. Immigrants come from their countries because they SUCK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyon, France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MSU Chef Wins Trip to France with Seafood Stew Nov 25 wacejacke 1
Uber Boss 'Regrets' Idea To Smear Journalists Nov '14 benedict123 1
Zodiac Trio bringing - Music of a Silenced Nati... Oct '14 melomanne 1
Corliss Tech Review Group Study: External audit... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Franchezcamine3 1
8 Tips for Keeping Spreadsheets Secure: Dyman &... (May '14) May '14 Anonymous 1
Newport International Group Tokyo Fashion Trends (May '14) May '14 sylveryount00 1
Corliss Review Group on Identity fraud and cybe... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:09 pm PST