Outcry after French court rules on vi...

Outcry after French court rules on virginity

There are 2 comments on the Arizona Republic story from Jun 4, 2008, titled Outcry after French court rules on virginity. In it, Arizona Republic reports that:

The bride said she was a virgin. When her new husband discovered that was a lie, he went to court to annul the marriage - and a French judge agreed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Republic.

skipper

Miramar Beach, FL

#1 Jun 4, 2008
what a picky basta** he is.

so she lied about being a virgin.
Captain A

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jun 4, 2008
These Muslims have some good traditions. I like this ruling, this man just wanted to have a wife that would be a good clean example for their children. Why would any man want a woman that has been screwing a lot of men to give birth to his children. If a woman wants to be a pin cushion with men well let her but dont let her pass her self off as a clean slate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lille, France Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blackadder: The flying hero of Tangmere (Aug '15) Aug '15 Co-ckout C-ockhard 1
News Historians uncover Brandon's French connection (Apr '15) Apr '15 Exercise MAPLE RE... 1
News Tear gas, rubber bullets in Lille, France, as E... (Oct '14) Oct '14 grahampatterson 1
News French police clear town Roma camp (Sep '13) Oct '13 Koraly 23
News QBRI shares in the identification of a genetic ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 LANGHAM RESEARCH 1
News Poles, Germans clash over Copernicus (Oct '09) Apr '13 Lukashenko is Dr ... 67
News Strauss-Kahn was 'decisive pimp' who hired pros... (Jan '13) Jan '13 1st seal 1
More from around the web