F1: Williams Would Be Better With Me ...

F1: Williams Would Be Better With Me - Barrichello

There are 1 comment on the Speed Channel story from Aug 15, 2012, titled F1: Williams Would Be Better With Me - Barrichello. In it, Speed Channel reports that:

With the longest ever Grand Prix career now behind him, and half a season into his new foray, Rubens Barrichello is still not willing to say he is done with Formula one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Speed Channel.

F1 Funatic

Blacklick, OH

#1 Aug 15, 2012
How about an in-depth interview about what is rather than what might have been? The little bit I've seen of Rubens talking about IndyCar has been fun to watch. Pick this man's brain about what it is like to come to IndyCar after all those years in F1.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Williams F1 Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016 Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix Apr '16 ross 1
News F1 fan in 0-109 miles in nine days from Diss (Jul '15) Jul '15 water cooler Farts 3
News Force India finally rolls out new F1 car at 3... (Feb '15) Feb '15 F1 Funatic 1
News Prac Two: And it's another P1 for Vettel (Oct '13) Oct '13 Cale 11 2
News Barrichello would race in F1 again 'for the ple... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sol 2
News Sebastian Vettel v Mark Webber: German saved us... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Gabe 2
News Narain Karthikeyan, Jules Bianchi, or Adrian Su... (Feb '13) Feb '13 manoj 1
More from around the web