F1: Driver Exodus 'No Loss' Insists V...

F1: Driver Exodus 'No Loss' Insists Verstappen

There are 1 comment on the Speed Channel story from Dec 23, 2011, titled F1: Driver Exodus 'No Loss' Insists Verstappen. In it, Speed Channel reports that:

Former driver Jos Verstappen says Formula One will be just fine next year when several midfield drivers are no longer on the grid... Jos Verstappen has tipped F1 to race on unhindered when a list of midfield drivers does not return in 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Speed Channel.

bhiam

Whitby, Canada

#1 Dec 23, 2011
Why has Verstappen surfaced all of a sudden? Only time I ever saw him mentioned was in Steve Matchett's book --- he has no claim to fame so why are we getting his opinion? Somebody daft enough to think it's interesting?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vitaly Petrov Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Skeptics question Russian F1 deal that saved Sa... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sol 1
News Force India looking long term on driver decision (Feb '13) Feb '13 F1 Funatic 2
News And that's a wrap. Lauda names F1's 2012 champ (Sep '12) Sep '12 F1 Funatic 1
News Column: The numbers other than his age say Mich... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Aileen Bodiwala 1
News Analysis: what will Renault do? (Feb '11) Aug '11 F1 Funatic 14
News Lack of F1 'culture' in Russia a concern (Aug '11) Aug '11 ronan 2
News Pirelli: No one-stopping in Canada (Jun '11) Jun '11 Montoya4ever 3
More from around the web