Barrichello tells Brawn GP he won't c...

Barrichello tells Brawn GP he won't cede to Button

There are 4 comments on the PR-inside.com story from May 10, 2009, titled Barrichello tells Brawn GP he won't cede to Button. In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

Rubens Barrichello made it clear to Brawn GP on Sunday that he will not willingly play second fiddle to teammate Jenson Button, after a strategy change at the Spanish Grand Prix may have cost him victory in favor of the championship leader.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

barry peers

Glasgow, UK

#1 May 16, 2009
poor rubens no doubt deep in the back of his mind its there even thou ross wont and cudnt do it to him twice de ja vu but when puss cums to shuv hopefully halfway throu the season jenson got enough of a gap to the catching up teams theres going to come a time for rubens to do as his told and not to sbit his dummy out again unfortunatley for him again ferrari just made it more obvious and so did mclaren who said team orders dont exist rubens got a sniff last week

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2 May 16, 2009
he said something similar when he was at ferrari, and look where that got him. Rubens just admit it, you uesed to be Schumie's man servant, and now you are Jenson's. Shut up drive the damned car and please retire the end of the year .. please ...
Bo Smith

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 May 17, 2009
Ya Ya Rubens We Believe You!!!!!!!! Lying Cock-Roach piece of San Paulo Crap.

Just Like the *Last*' F1 Race @ the A1 Ring' when you put your foot on the brake so Schumi could pass you, with a few yards to go.......

Ross Brawn was the Tech. Boss then and Now He owns your team..

Yes Yes We Believe You!! All Hail RUBENS

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 11, 2009
From Turun Sanomat/Heikki Kulta

According to paddock rumours Ross Brawn made a contract with Rubens Barrichellon for this season that is 3 GP's at a time. It was renewed after China and renewed once again after Monaco. Now he is under the contract of Turkey, UK and Germany GP's.

Barrichello isn't of course pleased with this but Brawn has stated that this will be the routine for the end of this season.

The 37 years old "age president" Barrichello is astonished by the change of power relations since the Honda-times.

– We have been team mates with Jenson for four years. Up until now we have been even, sometimes I was quicker, sometimes he was quicker. All of a sudden Jenson has ran away from me. It feels like I would be back at Schumacher times when my gearbox breaks and Jenson has the freeway to victory opened up for him.

– In order to get my things together I have to take pole, victory and fastest lap in Jenson's home GP Silverstone, Barrichello pondered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scuderia Toro Rosso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malaysian Grand Prix: News round-up (Apr '15) Oct '15 Fart news 26
News 2015 Petit Le Mans: Action Express Racing Sweep... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Renault threatens to withdraw from Formula 1 (Mar '15) Mar '15 mike tirico 2
News Action Express Corvette fastest in 12 Hours of ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Berkely Hendrix 1
News Sun: STR, Caterham, Marussia (Apr '13) Apr '13 F1 Funatic 1
News Alguersuari says Formula One has become an auction (Feb '13) Feb '13 BAS 1
News Whincup wins Gold Coast V8s (Feb '13) Feb '13 lido branch 1
More from around the web