Fastest lap: Webber denies Vettel

Fastest lap: Webber denies Vettel

There are 22 comments on the Planet-F1.com story from Oct 10, 2010, titled Fastest lap: Webber denies Vettel. In it, Planet-F1.com reports that:

Mark Webber stole the fastest lap from under the nose of his team-mate Sebastian Vettel at the Japanese Grand Prix on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Planet-F1.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Denistone, Australia

#1 Oct 12, 2010
Red Bull seem to be keeping Webber away from Vettel on the track because Vettel is not controllable. Its a shame Webber held back in Japan because of this.

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 13, 2010
Cron wrote:
Red Bull seem to be keeping Webber away from Vettel on the track because Vettel is not controllable. Its a shame Webber held back in Japan because of this.
ha ha Webber held back?????... good grief you Aussies are f**king stupid .... Vettel slapped Webber for a six pal, I'm just surprised Webber didn't run to the press and cry foul, you know Vettel did have a new pair of driving gloves and the poor pathetic Sheep boy may not have had ... yip there RBR go again, showing favouritism to Vettel again ... you dumbass

gwo

“F1's boring.”

Since: May 08

F1 forums are boring.

#3 Oct 13, 2010
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha Webber held back?????... good grief you Aussies are f**king stupid .... Vettel slapped Webber for a six pal, I'm just surprised Webber didn't run to the press and cry foul, you know Vettel did have a new pair of driving gloves and the poor pathetic Sheep boy may not have had ... yip there RBR go again, showing favouritism to Vettel again ... you dumbass
Sieg heil!!!

Location hidden

#4 Oct 13, 2010
gwo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sieg heil!!!
you left out Oberfuhrer you sill git .. darn it you cheater loving Spanish Git, where is your respect for those superior to you .... hmmm speaking of cheater loving gits ... what is the dope PEDDLING Cuntador doing these days?... running for office in the Spanish government?... go figure ...it might set off a bit of a CHAIN reaction, I hear they want Alonso there too, complete the CYCLE of having liars and cheats running the country ....

Denistone, Australia

#5 Oct 14, 2010
So what about the fastest lap then?

gwo

“F1's boring.”

Since: May 08

F1 forums are boring.

#6 Oct 14, 2010
<quoted text>
you left out Oberfuhrer you sill git .. darn it you cheater loving Spanish Git, where is your respect for those superior to you .... hmmm speaking of cheater loving gits ... what is the dope PEDDLING Cuntador doing these days?... running for office in the Spanish government?... go figure ...it might set off a bit of a CHAIN reaction, I hear they want Alonso there too, complete the CYCLE of having liars and cheats running the country ....
You remind me of De Jong, that other Afrikaaner. You have neither style nor idea of what the game is about. You just run about trying to kick everyone.

Spain won all the same.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 14, 2010
Cron wrote:
So what about the fastest lap then?
Sad that you didn't bother to check the record books sheep boy, you may be surprised to find that not all race winners set the fastest lap of the race ...

Just for the record this year alone the race winner, who has also captured the fastest lap, has only managed to do this 4 times.

As for Webber he has won 4 times, and in non of those races did he set fastest lap too, in fact in 2 of those races Vettel set fastest lap, so by your level of deduction was RBR holding Vettel back so Webber could win?????? Starting to see how ignorant your statement really is?

Now we all know how dangerous Webber is as a driver, quite frankly if I was an F1 driver and I saw that mad son of a convict in my mirrors I'd get the f**k out of the way, or I might have to deal with stuff like this ...

&NR =1

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

#8 Oct 14, 2010
yea i still dont understand how webber is leading the championship. i really hope vettel or alonso snatches it
Ragingjamaican

Birmingham, UK

#9 Oct 14, 2010
4Mil wrote:
yea i still dont understand how webber is leading the championship. i really hope vettel or alonso snatches it
I second that..

Well the Webber part, and Vettel snatching it...

Denistone, Australia

#10 Oct 14, 2010
I agree Webber seems to be defending his lead, as Schumacher did in some seasons. His challenge is that he and Vettel have the same cars, and Vettel is kinda crazy in the clinches. Taking 1.2 seconds off vettel in the last lap of the last race was Webber's way of saying 'I can, but I'm not going there'. Of course unless he has to. Personally I think he will have to.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11 Oct 15, 2010
<quoted text>
Sad that you didn't bother to check the record books sheep boy, you may be surprised to find that not all race winners set the fastest lap of the race ...
Just for the record this year alone the race winner, who has also captured the fastest lap, has only managed to do this 4 times.
As for Webber he has won 4 times, and in non of those races did he set fastest lap too, in fact in 2 of those races Vettel set fastest lap, so by your level of deduction was RBR holding Vettel back so Webber could win?????? Starting to see how ignorant your statement really is?
Now we all know how dangerous Webber is as a driver, quite frankly if I was an F1 driver and I saw that mad son of a convict in my mirrors I'd get the f**k out of the way, or I might have to deal with stuff like this ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nU6krrhOq7EXX&NR=1
Bob, you have to watch this one ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#12 Oct 15, 2010
Icegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EMpjIWqp2UQXX
ha ha that's brilliant even "Dr Marko" knows Webber is the son of a convict .... anyone for ice cream?... but don't let Cron the sheep boy see this, it will feed his conspiracy that RBR are keeping Webber away from vettel ... I wonder if Louisa thinks these clips are real, and that really is Dr Marko in the video?????

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

#13 Oct 15, 2010
Icegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EMpjIWqp2UQXX
Nicole ha ha ha......fantastic......washed up convict Australian, and Mein Fuhrer wants Kimi now....When Lewis won in 08' Der Fuhrer last words were, I'll never support those cheating Mclaren bastards....get Flavio on the phone....ha ha ha..!!

Denistone, Australia

#14 Oct 18, 2010
I get it now. These blogs start off as one thing then (d)evolve to something else. Wow, I love it. One minute F1 then the next is Adolf Hitler. Makes sense, that is makes sense when you consider the folk doing it.
I can see it's a good outlet for all the folk with ADHD.
How was that? Was the lack of continuity appropriate? I'm only a beginner, with moderate skill...for a convict.
Filo Beddo

Chicago, IL

#15 Oct 21, 2010
gwo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sieg heil!!!
Wow!
Godwin's law invoked in only 3 posts
Impressive!

Denistone, Australia

#16 Oct 21, 2010
Never heard of it. Much thanks. I guess Godwins law could probably apply to many other. One being calling Australians convicts - common practice for the English. Aussies love being called convicts, just don't call us English.
I'm not sure if I'm still talking about Mark Webber.
ggwwoo

Barcelona, Spain

#17 Oct 21, 2010
Cron wrote:
Never heard of it. Much thanks. I guess Godwins law could probably apply to many other. One being calling Australians convicts - common practice for the English. Aussies love being called convicts, just don't call us English.
Don't worry. Filo has no clue.

Location hidden

#18 Oct 23, 2010
Filo Beddo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
Godwin's law invoked in only 3 posts
Impressive!
yip the retard from Spain, GWO, is famous for that ... as soon as you don't agree with the git he goes nazi on you ... I think his family were probably terrorised by Germans somewhere down the line ... oh wait maybe it's just that he cannot wrap his mind around the fact that Michael Schumacher will always be the legend at Ferrari, and the great pretender Alonso (GWO's hero by the way) will hover in his shadow for all eternity at the prancing ponies ...

Location hidden

#19 Oct 23, 2010
Cron wrote:
not sure it can Cron, it's a fact of life that you Aussies are what you are ... and if you lot love it so much, why did you want Ian Botham to apologise when he callled you lot out on it at the SCG ...

Denistone, Australia

#20 Oct 23, 2010
Bob, are you a pom? How could you know this, or even want to, if you aren't. Maybe a Kiwi. Bob are you an Aussie whose gone over to the dark side?
Ian Botham is almost an honourary Aussie, and pretty much a legend. He's more Aussie in his ways than pommy. Maybe our bullshit tabloids 'acted' affronted by his outburst but that's about it. Aussies invented sledging, much to our disgrace. Do you know who started it as an onfield strategy?
Anyways 6 hours to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scuderia Toro Rosso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malaysian Grand Prix: News round-up (Apr '15) Oct '15 Fart news 26
News 2015 Petit Le Mans: Action Express Racing Sweep... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Renault threatens to withdraw from Formula 1 (Mar '15) Mar '15 mike tirico 2
News Action Express Corvette fastest in 12 Hours of ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Berkely Hendrix 1
News Sun: STR, Caterham, Marussia (Apr '13) Apr '13 F1 Funatic 1
News Alguersuari says Formula One has become an auction (Feb '13) Feb '13 BAS 1
News Whincup wins Gold Coast V8s (Feb '13) Feb '13 lido branch 1
More from around the web