Fettled Vettel showing all the class ...

Fettled Vettel showing all the class of a champion

There are 8 comments on the Motoring.co.za story from Apr 12, 2010, titled Fettled Vettel showing all the class of a champion. In it, Motoring.co.za reports that:

FAST KID ROUND THE BLOCK: Toro Rosso's Sebastian Vettel celebrates as he arrives on the podium after winning the 2008 Monza GP ahead of McLaren's Heikki Kovalainen and BMW's Robert Kubica.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Motoring.co.za.

“F1 the ultimate sport ”

Since: Jan 07

Cape Town, South Africa

#1 Apr 17, 2010
Well Fellows looks like im right once againn this is the start of a very long and highly successfull career . Seb is just getting better and better , and i will not ne suprised if he is able to actually equal Schumies great records ..........

Hey RNB looks like i called it this yera hey :)

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 19, 2010
I hope he does win the championship this year. It was his year last year only for a few stupid mistakes at the start of the season that cost him dearly.

Seb to win or else Ferrari =)

“F1 the ultimate sport ”

Since: Jan 07

Bellville, South Africa

#3 Nov 14, 2010
Mark SA wrote:
Well Fellows looks like im right once againn this is the start of a very long and highly successfull career . Seb is just getting better and better , and i will not ne suprised if he is able to actually equal Schumies great records ..........
Hey RNB looks like i called it this yera hey :)
Well its been a whole years since ive been here and guess what IM RIGHT AGAIN HAHAHAHAHA where is that sad ass chilly pip from sa hahahahahaa looks like the idiot alonso was grabbing at straws....... I rest my case
Bill n Ben

Budapest, Hungary

#4 Nov 14, 2010
Maybe i mist a bit of the race But did anybody see that Russian in that very wide Renault pit for his 2nd set of tyres or (tires if your in the States)?????????
Nicole

Espoo, Finland

#5 Nov 14, 2010
Mark SA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well its been a whole years since ive been here and guess what IM RIGHT AGAIN HAHAHAHAHA where is that sad ass chilly pip from sa hahahahahaa looks like the idiot alonso was grabbing at straws....... I rest my case
Hey Mark, long time no see ;)

Beautiful beautiful beautiful victory for Seb - he is pure class and deserved the title for playing it fair and staying out of manipulating the media.

Guess what, when he crossed the finish line I started to cry, honestly. Couldn't understand it until hearing Seb crying - great victory and as surprising as Kimi's in Brazil 2007 ;)
F1 Funatic

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6 Nov 14, 2010
Bill n Ben wrote:
Maybe i mist a bit of the race But did anybody see that Russian in that very wide Renault pit for his 2nd set of tyres or (tires if your in the States)?????????
Petrov pitted on Lap 1. Look here:

http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2010/8...

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#7 Nov 15, 2010
realt wrote:
I hope he does win the championship this year. It was his year last year only for a few stupid mistakes at the start of the season that cost him dearly.
Seb to win or else Ferrari =)
Yay he did it woooooooooooo so happy right now

“F1 the ultimate sport ”

Since: Jan 07

Pretoria, South Africa

#8 Dec 14, 2010
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mark, long time no see ;)
Beautiful beautiful beautiful victory for Seb - he is pure class and deserved the title for playing it fair and staying out of manipulating the media.
Guess what, when he crossed the finish line I started to cry, honestly. Couldn't understand it until hearing Seb crying - great victory and as surprising as Kimi's in Brazil 2007 ;)
Hey sexy Lady long time no chat hope all is good yourend and i sure hope you guys are not getting to cold ..... Yes his victory is insane ,and im so glad that he can finally shut the shirizas of this worlds cake holes lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scuderia Toro Rosso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malaysian Grand Prix: News round-up Jun '15 Fart news 16
News Renault threatens to withdraw from Formula 1 Mar '15 mike tirico 2
News Action Express Corvette fastest in 12 Hours of ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Berkely Hendrix 1
News Sun: STR, Caterham, Marussia (Apr '13) Apr '13 F1 Funatic 1
News Alguersuari says Formula One has become an auction (Feb '13) Feb '13 BAS 1
News Whincup wins Gold Coast V8s (Feb '13) Feb '13 lido branch 1
News Jake Humphrey slams Michael Schumcher (Dec '12) Jan '13 F1god 6
More from around the web