Turkish GP: Mercedes' Michael Schumacher Too Old For F1?

May 8, 2011 Full story: BleacherReport 100

Watching Mercedes driver Michael Schumacher at the Turkish Grand Prix on Sunday, one thing seems very clear: The seven-time world champion is too old for Formula One.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#86 Jun 8, 2011
Ralf wrote:
That was quick, but completely off topic once more. You got 7 baits two chew on and chose the one you love the most - showing the forum how much you love Scumi. Stick to the thread - Turkey is on.
What do you say about?
I'd love to watch you too, but I can't see you, for you live in the past....If I could see I'd surely vomit, seeing an old fat guy w.....g in front of Schumi pictures
what? as opposed to a smelly German wannabee .... I can see how just breathing makes you vomit ... as for the 2 baits, sorry just one statement, regardless of your feeble attempts to try discredit him, whether it's in Turkey or China or any where else, the Schu is the gretaest driver ever, and thinking Rosberg is his match shows how narrow minded your logic is ... you keep going Wolfgang, maybe one day when your immature imagination finally calm down you might finally see the big picture .. but I won't put money on it, you need to be intelligent too, sadly you don't have that ...

Location hidden

#87 Jun 8, 2011
Ralf wrote:
That was quick, but completely off topic once more. You got 7 baits two chew on and chose the one you love the most - showing the forum how much you love Scumi. Stick to the thread - Turkey is on.
What do you say about?
I'd love to watch you too, but I can't see you, for you live in the past....If I could see I'd surely vomit, seeing an old fat guy w.....g in front of Schumi pictures
ha ha off topic, you made this sweeping statment that you never made any statement saying Piquet beat Schumie, I prove you did and your response is I'm off topic ... ha ha ha damn ROFL you are dumber than a whole quarry of rocks, never mind just a box ...
Ralf

Vienna, Austria

#88 Jun 8, 2011
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
.. but I won't put money on it
And you surely don't put money against my € 1000.- offer, for even you are convinced that he'll never win a F1 race again, let alone winning an 8th title.
Do you really have say something in this thread or are you just trying to convince everybody how "great" Schumi is? Repeating yourself in a mantra-fashion won't change my mind; you can stop it, no one wants to hear that anymore. Tell us about the Turkey race (2011) instead!!!!!!!!!!
bob

Wells, UK

#89 Jun 9, 2011
Ralf wrote:
What do you say about?
Ralf The Peedy has no feeling from waist down! He licks the photos.
He will not answer if he thinks Schumi is too old so its best leave him sucking on mommy/daddy/brother or his buddy hamltn-1 whos gone a little quiet? Maybe he doesn't want to get caught up in his peedy goings on?
Ralf

Vienna, Austria

#90 Jun 9, 2011
<quoted text>
saying Piquet beat Schumie, I prove you did and your response is I'm off topic ...
You NEVER proved ANYTHING and you NEVER talk about the thread's title...
I know you're waiting for Canada, hoping your hero will be lucky once more - I again dare to predict that little Nico will beat the old man, like in Turkey...

Location hidden

#91 Jun 10, 2011
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralf The Peedy has no feeling from waist down! He licks the photos.
He will not answer if he thinks Schumi is too old so its best leave him sucking on mommy/daddy/brother or his buddy hamltn-1 whos gone a little quiet? Maybe he doesn't want to get caught up in his peedy goings on?
all that coming from a brain dead monkey...ha ha ha hey did you get your mum to type all that while you were trying to make more brothers and sitster ... you ignorant half breed .. it's the same old shite from you .... blah blah blah ...

Location hidden

#92 Jun 10, 2011
Ralf wrote:
<quoted text>
You NEVER proved ANYTHING and you NEVER talk about the thread's title...
I know you're waiting for Canada, hoping your hero will be lucky once more - I again dare to predict that little Nico will beat the old man, like in Turkey...
hey fucknut, you have not proven anything either ... case closed, see you dumbass ... go find that picture of the girly boy Nico and spank the monkey ... you despicable boy lover ... Oh and by the eway I'm not waiting for canada, canada sucks they need to move that race out of that french hovel Montreal, but I know why you're looking forward to Montreal, it's the Gay capital of the world .. you'd fit in quite nicely, pardon the pun ....
Ralf

Vienna, Austria

#93 Jun 10, 2011
<quoted text>
...it's the Gay capital of the world .. you'd fit in quite nicely, pardon the pun ....
Why so much hatred? Didn't you know that Corinna Betsch, Michael's wife, was actually a man? He had a sex change in order to keep up appearances. But many fans who found out were quite upset about that because most Schumi fans are gay.
But I'm going off topic. What about Turkey?
If you don't want to talk about Turkey - there are even more gays - just open a new thread about the Montreal race and how little Nico beats Schumi once more - one second difference to the "best ever" in the first practice.
I guess it will be another Turkey for Schumi, and you can't talk about it again...
Ralf

Vienna, Austria

#94 Jun 10, 2011
<quoted text>
ha ha off topic, you made this sweeping statment that you never made any statement saying Piquet beat Schumie, I prove you did and your response is I'm off topic ... ha ha ha damn ROFL you are dumber than a whole quarry of rocks, never mind just a box ...
Again, you don't read, you don't comprehend. You completely lack subtlety. I said, that Nico is the first team mate since Piquet to be mentioned. Back then, Michael was a much better racer, a young, offensive and daring racer, and that again means that old Nelson was still better, for he could beat the young lion. And now the old lion Michael gets beaten again, but this time by a young lion.
And the funny thing is, it's not even off topic, cause I'm talking about being too old; too old like Michael, too old like this thread. I'm ending hereby this thread by declearing Schumacher as too old.

Location hidden

#95 Jun 12, 2011
and in a totally unrelated story it is rumoured Schumie may be extending his contract with Merc to 2014 ... hey ROFL, you fucking moron, wouldn't that just pee all over your parade, seems if that is the case Merc would agree that Schumie is certainly NOT too old for F1 ... which would mean it's just you and of course your ignorant English short assed sidekick who disagree ... how you like dem apples dumbass ... case closed you lose ... maybe we should change the title from "is Schumie to old for F1" to " Will ROFL's boy lover Nico Rosberg ever win just one Grand Prix race" ... ha ha ha ha ha see you loser ...
Ralf

Vienna, Austria

#96 Jun 12, 2011
and in a totally unrelated story it is rumoured Schumie may be extending his contract with Merc to 2014 ... hey ROFL, you fucking moron, wouldn't that just pee all over your parade, seems if that is the case Merc would agree that Schumie is certainly NOT too old for F1 ... which would mean it's just you and of course your ignorant English short assed sidekick who disagree ... how you like dem apples dumbass ... case closed you lose ... maybe we should change the title from "is Schumie to old for F1" to " Will ROFL's boy lover Nico Rosberg ever win just one Grand Prix race" ... ha ha ha ha ha see you loser ...
Dear Mr. OFFTOPIC
No comment on Schumi's performance but hoping for some hope.
Contract till 2014, hahaha, do you really believe it.
Rumors, that's the only truth behind it. The story actually was made up by the German rag called "Bild Zeitung" and all Schumi-fans buy it immediately. Do you, as a hardcore Schumi-fan, really consider your idol that stupid? He's got his ass kicked from little Nico and that won'tchange, on the contrary, it will become worse. Schumi is longing for the end of that disgrace and will not extend his contract, because he will not be on the podium or even win a race again; no results, no motivation. He is too old, as he proved in Turkey. And that is what this thread is about. Schumi too old...
Actually I'd love to see Schumacher humiliating himself for another 2 years but sadly enough I won't.

Why don't you open another thread about your fantasies. This is about Schumi too old; Turkey performance and too old. Did I already say too old?
Shumi Fan

Las Vegas, NV

#97 Jun 12, 2011
It's quite amazing how many people here keep fighting about whether or not Schumacher is the best or not. If facts were to stand, stats alone will make Michael Schumacher the best in the world. This includes all types of racing, simply because of the prestige of Formula 1. Everyone driver in the world would want to be in Formula 1, but unfortunately, only the best of the best make it. Schumacher is one the best, and can be argued to be the greatest, but there are many different opinions out there. What you can't take away though are these reasons why he claims to be the best: Most championships, wins, pole, and other statistics in Formula 1. At 42, even after a 3 year absence, he has kept up with Rosberg at almost every race. He might have lost his one lap wonder, but during race conditions, he's closer than most people think (though he might have an on and off race at times). Also, from my observations, he is a far better driver than Rosberg in wet conditions (Canadian 2011).

You can blame Schumachers' lack of inability to give up because if I'm a competitor, I wouldn't either. Each formula 1 driver thinks they're better than the rest, that's the reason why they race. They were born to be that way.

Michael gets the microscopic focus because of his status, and yet he's actually tied in points currently with Rosberg.

I say leave him be and don't judge so much when you don't work or are not affiliated with F1. There's a reason why he became a 7 time world champion and that every team wanted to hire him. It isn't by luck either. In his prime, he would fair much better, and would reverse the role he has with Rosberg. Teams aren't stupid, when they see talent, they take it. Benetton took Schumacher and succeeded. As did Ferrari.

And stop with these racist antics. Grow up. It's 2011, not 1940s.

By the way, I'm not German.

Location hidden

#99 Jun 13, 2011
Ralf wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mr. OFFTOPIC
No comment on Schumi's performance but hoping for some hope.
Contract till 2014, hahaha, do you really believe it.
Rumors, that's the only truth behind it. The story actually was made up by the German rag called "Bild Zeitung" and all Schumi-fans buy it immediately. Do you, as a hardcore Schumi-fan, really consider your idol that stupid? He's got his ass kicked from little Nico and that won'tchange, on the contrary, it will become worse. Schumi is longing for the end of that disgrace and will not extend his contract, because he will not be on the podium or even win a race again; no results, no motivation. He is too old, as he proved in Turkey. And that is what this thread is about. Schumi too old...
Actually I'd love to see Schumacher humiliating himself for another 2 years but sadly enough I won't.
Why don't you open another thread about your fantasies. This is about Schumi too old; Turkey performance and too old. Did I already say too old?
yes ROFL, I would love to see him humiliating himself for another 2 years too, you have to admit he was a disgrace in Canada, totally out paced by your boy lover Nico Rosberg .... hmmmm funny i just don't think that happened ... ha ha ha .... oops ... you must have had a very miserable evening Sunday watching poor Nico look like a last fart in a perfume factory ... just shows what little experience the poor girly boy has don't you think ... I can see how Michael showed his age there ... and how the young guns like Nico totally destroyed him ha ha ha ha you moron ... by the way if you know anything about F1 you would know if their are rumours on the pit wall, usually 98% of the time they end up being true .. maybe when you grow up and stop to peeing and crapping in a diaper you might understand that ...
Ralf

Vienna, Austria

#100 Jun 13, 2011
<quoted text>
... I can see how Michael showed his age there ... and how the young guns like Nico totally destroyed him ha ha ha ha
Actually we should talk about Turkey here, but what the heck.
You must be very happy seeing your hero do well. And yes, he did. I was surprised myself and have to say:"Hats off, Michael".
At least I can see and admit the truth but you will always just be looking for prove that he's the best ever and the others are just second class. When he's doing well you come up with lots of comments but when, as usual Nico is quicker, you're quiet.

Further on I have to say that I really hoped that he'd overtake Vettel at the last restart - would have been very possible and interesting too, cause there was just this one chance to get the Red Bull. All in all a great race - sorry to disappoint you, but I really enjoyed it.
I already stated before that I love good racing.
Now you can come up with your idea that I change sides as soon as Micháel improved. I can't change sides, cause I don't have any - it's the racing and just the racing.
You never got it anyway, I know Michael is good, but he's certainly NOT what you always want him to be - the best of all time...
bob

Torquay, UK

#101 Jun 14, 2011
<quoted text>
hey fucknut, you have not proven anything either ... case closed, see you dumbass ... go find that picture of the girly boy Nico and spank the monkey ... you despicable boy lover ... Oh and by the eway I'm not waiting for canada, canada sucks they need to move that race out of that french hovel Montreal, but I know why you're looking forward to Montreal, it's the Gay capital of the world .. you'd fit in quite nicely, pardon the pun ....
Yes michael did do well!!
But this was the only track / weather conditions your goinna see it happen. Even you said ( MOVE THE RACE OUT OF CANADA ) I bet you wish you didnt make that stupid remark ( Watta F**kwit) now you can make another peedy boy!
11 dads binladen sa

Wrexham, UK

#103 Jun 14, 2011
ignore the redprick hes a tit who just insults anyone who doesnt think his weird way of thinking he hates webber bitton alonso the insults return showing what it really is

Location hidden

#104 Jun 14, 2011
11 dads binladen sa wrote:
ignore the redprick hes a tit who just insults anyone who doesnt think his weird way of thinking he hates webber bitton alonso the insults return showing what it really is
ladies and gentlemen .. introducing the newest Formula 1 Driver ... Jenson BITTON ... ha ha ha hey short ass you never cease to humour us with your lack of intelligence ... ha ha ha seems you might just have Bitton off more than you can chew ....
11 dads binladen sa

Wrexham, UK

#105 Jun 14, 2011
<quoted text>
ladies and gentlemen .. introducing the newest Formula 1 Driver ... Jenson BITTON ... ha ha ha hey short ass you never cease to humour us with your lack of intelligence ... ha ha ha seems you might just have Bitton off more than you can chew ....
go find m,other eva or nicole or ice pisss or wolfie all fakes just like yuo i said a month ago your insults would return but hey its bettervthan fake mistranslateed dribble from a nother clown [live ] not from the venue heiki kulta or turrini which all the duuuuummmmmmmys believed for years fake mother f//////

Location hidden

#106 Jun 15, 2011
11 dads binladen sa wrote:
<quoted text>go find m,other eva or nicole or ice pisss or wolfie all fakes just like yuo i said a month ago your insults would return but hey its bettervthan fake mistranslateed dribble from a nother clown [live ] not from the venue heiki kulta or turrini which all the duuuuummmmmmmys believed for years fake mother f//////
you're the only clown on this forum with your 35 different forum names ... MPD is a real bitch, not knowing who you are from one minute to the next ... bottom line regardlesss fo how many personalities you have they all have the same bottom line ... ignorance ... so the words dumb, stupid, moronic, thick retarded always follow you ...
Ralf

Vienna, Austria

#107 Jun 15, 2011
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes michael did do well!!
But this was the only track / weather conditions your goinna see it happen. Even you said ( MOVE THE RACE OUT OF CANADA )
Hey, I've found this open letter on the German "Bild Zeitung".
Here's the translation.

FIA, please don't listen to Mr. Fatneck and cancel Montreal. It's the only chance for some drivers to shine and to keep some fans coming back to watch F1 again.
There are rumors that the suicide rate among my fans increased by 215% in the last 12 month. So please FIA, don't move Montreal out of the calender. But if you really have to cancel a race why not Turkey - oh, I forget, that's been done already - thank you.

sincerely M. Sch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebastien Buemi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alguersuari says Formula One has become an auction (Feb '13) Feb '13 BAS 1
F1: Driver Exodus 'No Loss' Insists Verstappen (Dec '11) Dec '11 bhiam 1
Torro Rosso confirm new driver line-up (Dec '11) Dec '11 F1 Funatic 1
Raikkonen's NASCAR switch surprises F1 drivers (Apr '11) Apr '11 Bwest 1
Toro Rosso's warning and incentive (Apr '11) Apr '11 Bob 1
Barrichello impresses in testing (Feb '11) Feb '11 RSR08 1
Ferrari want change on Formula One safety car r... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Sam 5
More from around the web