Sept. 11: On MotoGP, unification and ...

Sept. 11: On MotoGP, unification and Sarah

There are 1 comment on the story from Sep 11, 2008, titled Sept. 11: On MotoGP, unification and Sarah. In it, reports that:

Quick thoughts: I'm sitting in the media center at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, a place I know so well and yet almost don't recognize this weekend as MotoGP rolls into town.

Join the discussion below, or

Since: Aug 07

Morris, IL

#1 Sep 11, 2008
Sarah Fisher is alright, Danica is well Danica!

One thing I like about the moto gp is they're using the F-1 garages when I went on the tour at the track they were empty but the stands get put up in front of them and they get used once again. Oh and I'd like to see Nicky Hayden!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sebastien Bourdais Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2015 Petit Le Mans: Action Express Racing Sweep... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Action Express Corvette fastest in 12 Hours of ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Berkely Hendrix 1
News Whincup wins Gold Coast V8s (Feb '13) Feb '13 lido branch 1
News Frenchman upsets V8 regulars (Oct '11) Oct '11 JcThefrog 4
News Franchitti stalking Paul Tracy record (Jul '11) Jul '11 Roadking 1
News Bourdais: Briatore destroyed me (Mar '10) Mar '10 siberianlady 2
News Tracy: I`ll be p*ssed if Bourdais gets deal (Jul '09) Jul '09 siberianlady 8