Briatore's football career on the line

Briatore's football career on the line

There are 7 comments on the Planet-F1.com story from Oct 10, 2009, titled Briatore's football career on the line. In it, Planet-F1.com reports that:

Flavio Briatore's woes continue as the disgraced former Formula One team boss was given a brief stay of execution by the English football league.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Planet-F1.com.

Sam

Grass Valley, CA

#1 Oct 10, 2009
Sounds like Flavio has become the Pete Rose of F1.
anton

UK

#2 Oct 12, 2009
Lets not mix that f**k**g gay sport with F1
F**K FOOTBALL!!

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#3 Oct 12, 2009
anton wrote:
Lets not mix that f**k**g gay sport with F1
F**K FOOTBALL!!
what are you on about ... I fear you have no idea who Pete Rose is Alley Oop, maybe you need to check him out before you go on a mission slating football, whether it's the American type or the rest of the world type .. you see Pete Rose played baseball ... you jackass ....
anton

UK

#4 Oct 13, 2009
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you on about ... I fear you have no idea who Pete Rose is Alley Oop, maybe you need to check him out before you go on a mission slating football, whether it's the American type or the rest of the world type .. you see Pete Rose played baseball ... you jackass ....
Briatore's football career on the line??????????
READ THE HEADING DICK F**K**G HEAD

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#5 Oct 14, 2009
Hey Alley Oop, Falvio Briatore is an owner of Chelsea Football club ... oh yes and in case you've been in the cave too long, was team boss for Renault F1 ... wow how about that football and F1 in the same sentence ... hmm we are discussing Briatore here just in case you are having trouble reading again, he is invloved in both .... yes yes I know you're still a basic neanderthal so you have not yet evolved enough to understand such complex things, but for the rest of us, we all see the common ground......, and the heading kind of covers that, so yes in your very advanced and perfectly worded english .... READ THE F***ING HEADING DICKHEAD

And knowing you've been in that cold dark cave for so long you might just not have any idea who Pete Rose was, so a basic definition ... he was banned from the game the Americans call Baseball (a game played with a bat and a ball) for fixing matches ... hmmm Briatore was banned from F1 for fixing races ... hmmmmm, if I didn't know better I'm sure I would see some parallels here, you will learn about it all in time to come, as you start walking upright and using your brain for things other than how to pick your nose or scratch your A$$, but in modern day English I think Sam was using what they call an Analogy ....
anton

UK

#7 Oct 14, 2009
Well thats a big f**k**g help to me i can sleep now
who gives a f**k
Sam

Bakersfield, CA

#8 Oct 20, 2009
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
Hey Alley Oop, Falvio Briatore is an owner of Chelsea Football club ... oh yes and in case you've been in the cave too long, was team boss for Renault F1 ... wow how about that football and F1 in the same sentence ... hmm we are discussing Briatore here just in case you are having trouble reading again, he is invloved in both .... yes yes I know you're still a basic neanderthal so you have not yet evolved enough to understand such complex things, but for the rest of us, we all see the common ground......, and the heading kind of covers that, so yes in your very advanced and perfectly worded english .... READ THE F***ING HEADING DICKHEAD
And knowing you've been in that cold dark cave for so long you might just not have any idea who Pete Rose was, so a basic definition ... he was banned from the game the Americans call Baseball (a game played with a bat and a ball) for fixing matches ... hmmm Briatore was banned from F1 for fixing races ... hmmmmm, if I didn't know better I'm sure I would see some parallels here, you will learn about it all in time to come, as you start walking upright and using your brain for things other than how to pick your nose or scratch your A$$, but in modern day English I think Sam was using what they call an Analogy ....
Thanks Bob. Apparently, I gave the people from the UK too much credit for being smart. Wow, what a bunch of nimrods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ING Renault F1 Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Montoya in talks with Renault? (Feb '06) Jan '17 wagonball 27
News Formula 1's Latest Rumours, Talk: Sebastian Vet... Oct '16 Rbelo 1
News Air times announced for NBCSN documentary, 'Haa... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Go HAAS F1 2
News F1 ACCESS30 Mar 2015 Alonso: McLaren exceeded m... (Apr '15) Apr '15 stewart scott 2
News F1 ACCESS01 Apr 2015 Say what? The best of race... (Apr '15) Apr '15 stewart scott 2
News It's time to close Formula 1's cockpits (Oct '14) Oct '14 ramosel 1
News Kubica Safely Through Day Three (Aug '14) Aug '14 simon lorinyenko 1
More from around the web