We can make Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton partnership work, claims McLaren

There are 73 comments on the The First Post story from Nov 30, 2009, titled We can make Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton partnership work, claims McLaren. In it, The First Post reports that:

They know what it takes to win and I'm sure they'll both be very motivated to push each other to greater results." The drivers will be considered as equals in the team hierarchy, and will receive exactly the same numbers of staff and resources.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The First Post.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

#65 Dec 15, 2009
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
and I have no doubt that Flavio and Symmonds would have told him the plan ..
I don't !.. but we are in your court and we don't have a chance to save Alonso from that!!
Hey Luis keep the blinkers on pal, at least the Schumie fans can admit their boy was not an angel, the difference was Schumie did his dirty deeds out on the track for all to see, Alonso is a f***ing coward, he is a back stabber and does his cheating in the back alleys behind the pits ... and as we saw with Coolturd, after years of blaming Schumie for a crash betwen the 2 of them in 1998, in the end the truth came out and Coolturd at least had the balls to admit he was at fault .... I think Alonso has been protected from all this because it was the wishes of everyone from El Torro himself to the likes of Bernie and Max to see Alonso in a Ferrari, they covered it all up ...let's see if he ever comes clean, after all he's at ferrari now, he's achieved his "ultimate" goal ...
Coulthard in 98 was guilty ... nobody saw it differently .. just Coulthard, so ... no big deal with this Coulthard soberness act !!.. and that has nothing to do with balls ... just stupidity ... then ... and now !!!

Now tell me ... when do you think Schumacher will apologize to Damon Hill or Jacques Villeneuve or the Principality of Monaco? Will he have the balls?

Nobody covered Alonso from anything ... and Alonso is nothing close to what you say ... I have to tell you that because you say it so many times that you think it is true ... but no .. it is just you saying it out loud !!

...and please ... don't you try to compare Schumacher with Alonso !!!... Schumacher is a 7 WC and Alonso just 2 :):)... they are far far different and distant !!! Please ... I'd rather compare Alonso with Fangio, Moss, Farina, Ascari, Froilan Gonzalez, Reutemann ...

.. and the best of them all was Ayrton .. though he was no angel !!

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#67 Dec 17, 2009
Montoya4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't !.. but we are in your court and we don't have a chance to save Alonso from that!!
<quoted text>
Coulthard in 98 was guilty ... nobody saw it differently .. just Coulthard, so ... no big deal with this Coulthard soberness act !!.. and that has nothing to do with balls ... just stupidity ... then ... and now !!!
Now tell me ... when do you think Schumacher will apologize to Damon Hill or Jacques Villeneuve or the Principality of Monaco? Will he have the balls?
Nobody covered Alonso from anything ... and Alonso is nothing close to what you say ... I have to tell you that because you say it so many times that you think it is true ... but no .. it is just you saying it out loud !!
...and please ... don't you try to compare Schumacher with Alonso !!!... Schumacher is a 7 WC and Alonso just 2 :):)... they are far far different and distant !!! Please ... I'd rather compare Alonso with Fangio, Moss, Farina, Ascari, Froilan Gonzalez, Reutemann ...
.. and the best of them all was Ayrton .. though he was no angel !!
Schumie will apologise to Hill???? for what winnign the WDC, and Villeneuve for being DQ'ed from the entire season becasue that pissy frenchie canadian cried like a baby .. the same typoe fo crying El Torro did in 2007 .. boo hoo it's so unfair. As for Monaco ... only Scumie knows what happened, but funny when Kimi stopped his car in a similar postion just a year later , nobody squealed foul ... but I tell you what, I'm sure Schumie will apologise to all and sundry when your lying cheating punk ass hero aplogises to Massa for Singapore .. but there is a differnece, Schumie faced the music when the shite hit the fan, Alonso well he hid behind Flavio, Symmonds and of course his adopted father ober fuhrer max Mosely ... wata coward he really is .. I am from Barcelona I know nothing ....

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

#68 Dec 18, 2009
<quoted text>
... only Scumie knows what happened,....
Only Alonso knows what really happened in regards to 07 with Ron and 08 singapore.. some things we just may never know.. but just like you bob all we can do is assume and give our own opinions..

Alonso is innocent i think - just he was caught up in alot of scandals that had nothing to do with him. Its called being at the wrong place at the wrong time.. it happens to everyone.. lol

Location hidden

#69 Dec 19, 2009
hey 4Mil, only alonso knows what happened??? kind of the same way as only Schumie knows what happened in Monaco .... funny though, we must leave Alonos alone but so many of these blinded worshitters (and others) want to crucify the Schu ... hmmm smacks of some double standards don't you think. As I have said before, at least everything Michael ever did was in plain sight for all to see ... but Alonso, man his dodgy behavior is all back alley stuff ... cloak and dagger shite .. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him...

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#70 Dec 21, 2009
<quoted text>
Schumie will apologise to Hill???? for what winnign the WDC, and Villeneuve for being DQ'ed from the entire season becasue that pissy frenchie canadian cried like a baby .. the same typoe fo crying El Torro did in 2007 .. boo hoo it's so unfair. As for Monaco ... only Scumie knows what happened, but funny when Kimi stopped his car in a similar postion just a year later , nobody squealed foul ... but I tell you what, I'm sure Schumie will apologise to all and sundry when your lying cheating punk ass hero aplogises to Massa for Singapore .. but there is a differnece, Schumie faced the music when the shite hit the fan, Alonso well he hid behind Flavio, Symmonds and of course his adopted father ober fuhrer max Mosely ... wata coward he really is .. I am from Barcelona I know nothing ....
Typical of your court ... or maybe you have a police station also where the people brought in have all "confessed" their guilt !!!! Alonso won't apologize because he had nothing to do with what happened ...very different is what MS did .. and even with his points removed he didn't accept it ... why?... maybe he doesn't have the balls ... maybe that's why he didn't replace Massa either ... and that's why he's trying to get back with Mercedes ... because he was exposed !!!

Alonso is guilty just in the eyes of the haters .. MS is in the eyes of the World!!... it is like believing that Lewis Hamilton doesn't lie and never lied before ... like in 2007!!

“F1”

Miami, FL

#71 Dec 21, 2009
Jenson again.. has indicated more of his personal ambition to crush hami:

Source planet-f1:

Jenson Button has once again insisted that he can beat Lewis Hamilton at McLaren next season - but has lost his first unofficial confrontation with his predecessor as F1's World Champion.

Asked if he felt he could gain the upper hand over his new team-mate during an appearance on the BBC's Top Gear programme, Button replied: "That's the aim. I wouldn't be doing it if I felt I couldn't.

“F1”

Miami, FL

#72 Dec 21, 2009
he was only .200 off hamiltons time.. haha

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

#73 Dec 21, 2009
Alonso420 wrote:
Jenson again.. has indicated more of his personal ambition to crush hami:
Source planet-f1:
Jenson Button has once again insisted that he can beat Lewis Hamilton at McLaren next season - but has lost his first unofficial confrontation with his predecessor as F1's World Champion.
Asked if he felt he could gain the upper hand over his new team-mate during an appearance on the BBC's Top Gear programme, Button replied: "That's the aim. I wouldn't be doing it if I felt I couldn't.
Crush Hamilton....Fernando couldn't do it, and Jenson is hardly in the same class as 6/10ths. Jenson had more of a look of definite disappointment that he didn't beat Lewis, and there is more of that look ahead for Jenson in 2010..!!

Location hidden

#74 Dec 22, 2009
Montoya4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of your court ... or maybe you have a police station also where the people brought in have all "confessed" their guilt !!!! Alonso won't apologize because he had nothing to do with what happened ...very different is what MS did .. and even with his points removed he didn't accept it ... why?... maybe he doesn't have the balls ... maybe that's why he didn't replace Massa either ... and that's why he's trying to get back with Mercedes ... because he was exposed !!!
Alonso is guilty just in the eyes of the haters .. MS is in the eyes of the World!!... it is like believing that Lewis Hamilton doesn't lie and never lied before ... like in 2007!!
my court Luis, you worshitters found Schumie guilty in Monaco with absolutely no facts ... wow talk about a knagaroo court ... but you are right Schumie has no balls, he won 7 WDC's and 91 races cowering in the garage in the pits .... in fact he won all those WDC's by kicking restroom doors, stabbing team bosses in the back and blaming his team for unfair treatment ... oh no hang on, that's another bloke .. what's his name again ... darn help me out here Luis ... you know 2 X WDC, and biggest failure in F1 in the past 3 years .. he's that Spanish wannabee ... you seem to love supporting cheats .. how is Maradonna doing these days Luis .... still proclaiming the hand of God ...

ha ha hey enjoy you Christmas sunshine, sin't it the first one with the youngster ....
Kate

UK

#76 Dec 23, 2009
I think you gotta thing about restroom doors, have you ever hit anything apart from your wife & kids.

“F1”

Miami, FL

#77 Dec 23, 2009
Kate wrote:
I think you gotta thing about restroom doors, have you ever hit anything apart from your wife & kids.
some here have an obsession with bathroom doors... kinda weird fetish eh? lol

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#78 Dec 23, 2009
<quoted text>
my court Luis, you worshitters found Schumie guilty in Monaco with absolutely no facts ... wow talk about a knagaroo court ... but you are right Schumie has no balls, he won 7 WDC's and 91 races cowering in the garage in the pits .... in fact he won all those WDC's by kicking restroom doors, stabbing team bosses in the back and blaming his team for unfair treatment ... oh no hang on, that's another bloke .. what's his name again ... darn help me out here Luis ... you know 2 X WDC, and biggest failure in F1 in the past 3 years .. he's that Spanish wannabee ... you seem to love supporting cheats .. how is Maradonna doing these days Luis .... still proclaiming the hand of God ...
ha ha hey enjoy you Christmas sunshine, sin't it the first one with the youngster ....
Thanks Bob, actually it is the 2nd one .. the first one whith her grand parents and "older" cousings !!.. it is crazy time around here !!

Location hidden

#80 Dec 28, 2009
Kate wrote:
no no Alonso was the monkey with the fetish for restroom doors, as for me I sold my kids into slavery and pimp my wife out for money to buy Jack Daniels ... hey Kate where are you from? I'm kind of trying to work it all out, I was of the impression The Brits bred some sort of intelligence into their subjects, but you are challenging that assumption with every post you make. So I think you must be an import into the UK.

Ah wait, you're not James Johnson's missus are you ... oh or better still, you're not james himself ... ah now it all makes sense, he proclaimed to be upper class and intelligent too, sadly he was just a poor peasant pretending to be royalty ... your name does rings a bell though Katie dearest ... damn it's ont he tip of my tongue ... oh yes got it ... weren't you the hoe who smoked Hugh Grant's sausage in the bog a few years back, although way back then everyone called you Divine ... ha ha how things have changed hey Katie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ING Renault F1 Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News F1 ACCESS30 Mar 2015 Alonso: McLaren exceeded m... Apr '15 stewart scott 2
News F1 ACCESS01 Apr 2015 Say what? The best of race... Apr '15 stewart scott 2
News It's time to close Formula 1's cockpits (Oct '14) Oct '14 ramosel 1
News Kubica Safely Through Day Three (Aug '14) Aug '14 simon lorinyenko 1
News Ferrari rules out Kubica F1 comeback (Oct '13) Dec '13 Gott War Racing 3
News Prac Two: And it's another P1 for Vettel (Oct '13) Oct '13 Cale 11 2
News Skeptics question Russian F1 deal that saved Sa... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sol 1
More from around the web