F1: Piquet tips former teammate Alons...

F1: Piquet tips former teammate Alonso for 2010 title

There are 22 comments on the Motorsport.com story from Apr 12, 2010, titled F1: Piquet tips former teammate Alonso for 2010 title. In it, Motorsport.com reports that:

Asked to nominate his favourite to win the 2010 world championship, Nelson Piquet said he would bet money on Fernando Alonso.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Motorsport.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

#1 Apr 13, 2010
If Alonso had been part of the plot in Singapore Nelsinho would never say something like that ... would he, RNB ???

.. or like this:

"He was such a good driver that, to try to get to his level, I had to push myself in ways I did not know even existed," he said. "

He knows how it was to drive the 2008/2009 Renault !!!
f1premier

Granby, Canada

#2 Apr 13, 2010
Montoya4ever wrote:
If Alonso had been part of the plot in Singapore Nelsinho would never say something like that ... would he, RNB ???
.. or like this:
"He was such a good driver that, to try to get to his level, I had to push myself in ways I did not know even existed," he said. "
He knows how it was to drive the 2008/2009 Renault !!!
RNB is on vacation.

Hamilton:“I blew Juan-zero away", "in my first season in formula 1."

Who cares what piquet says. Zero and his gang (Flavio and gay pat symonds molested pretty Piquet). Into almost committing suicide. He is still traumatized.

If your ex-minardi driver wants to prove a point tell him to come back to Mclaren.

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#3 Apr 13, 2010
Montoya4ever wrote:
If Alonso had been part of the plot in Singapore Nelsinho would never say something like that ... would he, RNB ???
.. or like this:
"He was such a good driver that, to try to get to his level, I had to push myself in ways I did not know even existed," he said. "
He knows how it was to drive the 2008/2009 Renault !!!
ha ha what a brilliant endorsement Luis, If I was Alonso I would be hiding in a closet by now ...Hey nelson you crashed the f***ing thing on purpose to help you teammate .... no wonder you're trying to crawl up his rear end ... Sorry Nelson, Alonso does not decide who his teammates will be at Ferrari ... those days are gone, so no chance of a return to F1 next year for Ferrari ... bummer hey Jr ... but hey Nelson you reckon "he knows how it was to drive the 2008/2009 Renault" ... funny Kubica is finding out exactly how it is to drive a Renault ... not to mention the absolute rookie Petrov ... seems Nelson, you and your new idol couldn't score an honest point in those damned Renaults .....

Sorry Luis, if anything I think it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt they were all in cahoots in Sinagapore, Piquet, Alonso Flavour Flav and Symonds ... Let's see how Alonso responds to it all ... that will be the interesting part ... "Oh thank you Nelsinho, I always knew you were an honourable guy ... love you long time big boy!!!" ... oops

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

#4 Apr 14, 2010
ha ha ha ... good ones !!

Will Petrov be sent to crash?... he's getting the feel of it !!

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#5 Apr 14, 2010
No no Luis, Kubica is not that desperate of hard up that he has to steal a win like Alonso did .....

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

#6 Apr 15, 2010
... so ... somebody should tell him as he is aiming at the wall every now and then ...

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

#7 Apr 15, 2010
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha what a brilliant endorsement Luis, If I was Alonso I would be hiding in a closet by now ...Hey nelson you crashed the f***ing thing on purpose to help you teammate .... no wonder you're trying to crawl up his rear end ... Sorry Nelson, Alonso does not decide who his teammates will be at Ferrari ... those days are gone, so no chance of a return to F1 next year for Ferrari ... bummer hey Jr ... but hey Nelson you reckon "he knows how it was to drive the 2008/2009 Renault" ... funny Kubica is finding out exactly how it is to drive a Renault ... not to mention the absolute rookie Petrov ... seems Nelson, you and your new idol couldn't score an honest point in those damned Renaults .....
Sorry Luis, if anything I think it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt they were all in cahoots in Sinagapore, Piquet, Alonso Flavour Flav and Symonds ... Let's see how Alonso responds to it all ... that will be the interesting part ... "Oh thank you Nelsinho, I always knew you were an honourable guy ... love you long time big boy!!!" ... oops
so wait a sec.. your saying last years renault compared to this years is the same??? muahahaha cmon bob you cant be serious..

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#8 Apr 15, 2010
Alonso4Mil wrote:
<quoted text>
so wait a sec.. your saying last years renault compared to this years is the same??? muahahaha cmon bob you cant be serious..
no, but if it was such a vast improvement over last year, why did the coward run away again, like he did in 2007. Come now 4mil, if the renault is performing that well with Kubica, imagine what the messiah could have done with it, I mean really he would not have needed Ferrari, he could have stayed at Renault at $40mil a year and he would have had 3 wins this season so far ... I mean you are suggesting it's such a great improvement over last year ... no longer a John Deere hey ... so what's it now?.... a Massey Ferguson ..... bottom line is the things still a f***ing tractor, just seems some blokes know how to turn tractors into performing machines .... some just don't have a clue ....some know their limitations, other don't and some stick it out through thick and thin ... others run to greener pastures ....and some know how to treat their engines well ... others just blow the living f*** out of theirs...whooo hoo, Alonso has secured a record at Ferrari that Schumie does not have ... nice ...:)

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

#9 Apr 15, 2010
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
no, but if it was such a vast improvement over last year, why did the coward run away again, like he did in 2007. Come now 4mil, if the renault is performing that well with Kubica, imagine what the messiah could have done with it, I mean really he would not have needed Ferrari, he could have stayed at Renault at $40mil a year and he would have had 3 wins this season so far ... I mean you are suggesting it's such a great improvement over last year ... no longer a John Deere hey ... so what's it now?.... a Massey Ferguson ..... bottom line is the things still a f***ing tractor, just seems some blokes know how to turn tractors into performing machines .... some just don't have a clue ....some know their limitations, other don't and some stick it out through thick and thin ... others run to greener pastures ....and some know how to treat their engines well ... others just blow the living f*** out of theirs...whooo hoo, Alonso has secured a record at Ferrari that Schumie does not have ... nice ...:)
The Mesiah took the car home every day last year ... and some people (even at Renault)...called it a miracle !!!!

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

#10 Apr 15, 2010
..and by the way ... the 2010 Reanult must have some development out of the 2009 car feedback ... by ... the Mesiah !!!!... but missing the 6/10th gone to Ferrari !!!

ZXT

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#11 Apr 16, 2010
Still the Renault car looked ugly as hell.

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#12 Apr 16, 2010
Montoya4ever wrote:
..and by the way ... the 2010 Reanult must have some development out of the 2009 car feedback ... by ... the Mesiah !!!!... but missing the 6/10th gone to Ferrari !!!
funny how that all works hey Luis .... 6/10th leaves macca in 2007 and the next year they go faster ... in 2009 6/10ths leave renault and this year they're going faster ... seems the only time F1 cars get to perform better is when good old 6/10th isn't driving them .... God help Ferrari, oh hang on they at least have Massa ... El Torro's numbero uno teammate ....

As for the 2009 feedback for the 2010 car, if that is your standing, then you have to admit that the only reason the Ferrari is doing what it is so far this season is because of the input of
Herr Schumacher, after all he was still advisor in 2009. It most certianly does not have anything to do with Alonso, like you worshitters would like to think, in fact we should go back to 2009 and say the performance of this years Ferrari should also be credited in large part to the "testing" done by Luca Badoer ... and we all know that's bull crap.

And yes I know it's only practice, but good to see Alfonso perfoming so well in China already ... I hear his nusring his engine already, maybe he will still learn that there's an art to racing a ferrari powered machine ....

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

#13 Apr 16, 2010
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how that all works hey Luis .... 6/10th leaves macca in 2007 and the next year they go faster ... in 2009 6/10ths leave renault and this year they're going faster ... seems the only time F1 cars get to perform better is when good old 6/10th isn't driving them .... God help Ferrari, oh hang on they at least have Massa ... El Torro's numbero uno teammate ....
As for the 2009 feedback for the 2010 car, if that is your standing, then you have to admit that the only reason the Ferrari is doing what it is so far this season is because of the input of
Herr Schumacher, after all he was still advisor in 2009. It most certianly does not have anything to do with Alonso, like you worshitters would like to think, in fact we should go back to 2009 and say the performance of this years Ferrari should also be credited in large part to the "testing" done by Luca Badoer ... and we all know that's bull crap.
And yes I know it's only practice, but good to see Alfonso perfoming so well in China already ... I hear his nusring his engine already, maybe he will still learn that there's an art to racing a ferrari powered machine ....
Last year Renault ended 5th in the CWC with Alonso making ALL THE POINTS FOR THEM ... do you think they can do it better this time ???... Can they beat Ferrari, Red Bull, McLaren or Mercedes for 4th place or better???

funny how it works ... isn't it ??

He left McLaren and McLaren didn't do it better than in Alonso's time ... come on !!! Remember ... they finished 2nd and 3rd in 2007 with Alonso and would have won the Constructor Championship ... then the next year Lewis was first but Heiki 7th ... so ... no no, not better and also they didn't win the Constructors WC...

McLaren improved when Alonso arrived !! They didn't have that performance since Mika !!!! He set the basis ... or is it that you believe it was because of the stolen info ... so .. as in your view Alonso was the one who stole it .. then .. there you have the answer again !!!... Alonso made Mclaren better !!!!

funny how it works .. isn't it ?

.. and pls ... don't talk about Schumacher again ... and don't want to talk about traitors anymore !!

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

#14 Apr 16, 2010
"I" .. not "and" ...

and the testing by Luca Badoer part to improve the 2009... is great ... ha ha ha !!!... yeah .. we saw him spinning backwards in the gravel with the wheels broken while he kept pushing to come out ...
James Johnson

Nottingham, UK

#15 Apr 17, 2010
It's possible FA can win the WDC however the Redbull's would need to die or if their reliability improves he would need to fight them on track every race.

At the moment I think SV will take this years WDC but all could change.
Bruno

Basel, Switzerland

#16 Apr 17, 2010
well, I hope FA can overtake MW at the start and fight
with SV for the lead tomorrow. That would be jolly good...:o))
James Johnson

Nottingham, UK

#17 Apr 17, 2010
Bruno wrote:
well, I hope FA can overtake MW at the start and fight
with SV for the lead tomorrow. That would be jolly good...:o))
Bruno I'm thinking the same thing.:)
James Johnson

Nottingham, UK

#18 Apr 17, 2010
Montoya4ever wrote:
"I" .. not "and" ...
and the testing by Luca Badoer part to improve the 2009... is great ... ha ha ha !!!... yeah .. we saw him spinning backwards in the gravel with the wheels broken while he kept pushing to come out ...
Monty whats going on? I'm loving your posts. I know you have been around in this forum probably longer than me but your posts seam to get better and better :) Keep in up my friend.

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

#19 Apr 17, 2010
JJ ... I'm just having fun ... I love F1 !!... and bet my house on Alonso eyes closed !!!
James Johnson

Leicester, UK

#20 Apr 18, 2010
Montoya4ever wrote:
JJ ... I'm just having fun ... I love F1 !!... and bet my house on Alonso eyes closed !!!
If SV & FA carry on having mishaps they are going to hand JB the WDC, but I don't know the full statistics of the race so I'm somewhat vague at present.

I want to see the above two fighting for the WDC.

If FA wins all well and good but be careful as I wouldn't want you to loose your House although I'm starting to think SV can only do well in the dry if he can get away clean at the start?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ING Renault F1 Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Air times announced for NBCSN documentary, 'Haa... Mar '16 Go HAAS F1 2
News F1 ACCESS30 Mar 2015 Alonso: McLaren exceeded m... (Apr '15) Apr '15 stewart scott 2
News F1 ACCESS01 Apr 2015 Say what? The best of race... (Apr '15) Apr '15 stewart scott 2
News It's time to close Formula 1's cockpits (Oct '14) Oct '14 ramosel 1
News Kubica Safely Through Day Three (Aug '14) Aug '14 simon lorinyenko 1
News Ferrari rules out Kubica F1 comeback (Oct '13) Dec '13 Gott War Racing 3
News Prac Two: And it's another P1 for Vettel (Oct '13) Oct '13 Cale 11 2
More from around the web