Hamilton not dreaming of Ferrari switch

Hamilton not dreaming of Ferrari switch

There are 198 comments on the F1-live.com story from Oct 25, 2009, titled Hamilton not dreaming of Ferrari switch. In it, F1-live.com reports that:

Lewis Hamilton does not share Fernando Alonso's dream of driving in Formula One with Ferrari.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at F1-live.com.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
hahahamilton

Portugal

#1 Oct 25, 2009
Even if he were dreaming of Ferrari switch, Ferrari would not want him, so....he is just realistic
hahahamilton

Portugal

#2 Oct 25, 2009
But of course he would love to be in Ferrari !!!
Everyone knows that honesty is not one of the Hamilton´s virtues

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 25, 2009
That move would be total suicide for all parties concerened if that were to ever happen.

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

#4 Oct 26, 2009
ok lewis you dip shit hamilton..you dont like ferrari yet your car became a race winning contender RIGHT AFTER your team stole Ferrari docs! So who did all the hard work and testing? Ferrari! who benifitted in the end? Macca.. what cheating bastards!! Karma will get your cheating asses one day!!

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

#5 Oct 26, 2009
realt wrote:
That move would be total suicide for all parties concerened if that were to ever happen.
Luca di Montezemolo may not look upon that union as being that suicidal..!!!

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

#6 Oct 26, 2009
Alonso420 wrote:
ok lewis you dip shit hamilton..you dont like ferrari yet your car became a race winning contender RIGHT AFTER your team stole Ferrari docs! So who did all the hard work and testing? Ferrari! who benifitted in the end? Macca.. what cheating bastards!! Karma will get your cheating asses one day!!
Smokey, I guess that blackmailing, backstabbing, whining little bastard...6/10ths...had also better keep looking around with a wary eye..!!

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

#7 Oct 27, 2009
hmltn-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Smokey, I guess that blackmailing, backstabbing, whining little bastard...6/10ths...had also better keep looking around with a wary eye..!!
blackmailing?? prove it - you cant so shuush
backstabbing?? how so??
whining little bastard?? a lil whining maybe.. but bastard?? nope! he has a sister.. sorry lol
6/10ths you know he brings it you cant deny it

Its ok though, keep supporting your liar and his team of cheats!! You already believe most of their garbage anyways! lol
Hamiltoon

Portugal

#8 Oct 27, 2009
Don´t worry Lewis, that "little bastard" will kick your sorry black ass in a few months.

You don´t have a clue about how painful is gonna be to you...you will see everything...red?.

Hamilton, your future is soooo black. Keep praying for not having Rosberg or Raikkonen as your team mates... every time you hear their names you have to change your underwear...

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

#10 Oct 27, 2009
Alonso420 wrote:
<quoted text>
blackmailing?? prove it - you cant so shuush
backstabbing?? how so??
whining little bastard?? a lil whining maybe.. but bastard?? nope! he has a sister.. sorry lol
6/10ths you know he brings it you cant deny it
Its ok though, keep supporting your liar and his team of cheats!! You already believe most of their garbage anyways! lol
OK Smokey you are right.....6/10ths may not be a bastard in the true sense of the word, and you agree maybe a lil bit of a whiner, but the rest still stands...!!

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

#11 Oct 27, 2009
Hamiltoon wrote:
Don´t worry Lewis, that "little bastard" will kick your sorry black ass in a few months.
You don´t have a clue about how painful is gonna be to you...you will see everything...red?.
Hamilton, your future is soooo black. Keep praying for not having Rosberg or Raikkonen as your team mates... every time you hear their names you have to change your underwear...
It must have infuriated a creature like yourself when, Lewis beat Alonso after completing only 17 F1 races in his rookie year. In that rookie year he beats a 2XWDC who had over 105 races under his belt... Fernando Alonso, driving the same car, in the 2007 World Driving Championship. I hope that you are well stocked with TV's in 2010, because I know your foot will be flying through plenty of them.
As far as Lewis being concerned and being intimidated by Raikkonen...well let's see. Asshole, you muat have missed Lewis challenging and Passing Raikkonen at Monza in 2007, again at Monza in 2008, and that controversial and great battle with Raikkonen at Spa in 2008.

Keke Rosberg played a major role in preventing his son Nico from joining Mclaren in 2008, because he once said that, " lewis is the real deal ", and " He's unbelievably brave - I mean Gilles brave ".

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

#12 Oct 27, 2009
...but remember ... not with equal treatment !!!
Hamiltoon

Valongo, Portugal

#13 Oct 27, 2009
hmltn-1,if Alonso had had the same conditions and treatment that Lewis had in 2007 not only would have beaten him but would have won the championship, and that´s a fact...but you seem to be the only one in the whole world that don´t know it,or don´t want to know it... and what did Hamilton do? he did shit, as every time he is under pressure... and what will hamilton do in 2010? shit again...he is worried and afraid because he knows that McLaren cannot do it again the same that did with Alonso, so prepare yourself for a 2010 of pain and frustration. I see that you have began to insult, whatever, coming from you just make me laugh, insult is the last option of losers like you that have run out of arguments.My last post here, I feel sorry for you,all of that hate and anger inside you... best regards !!!
barry peers

Leicester, UK

#14 Oct 28, 2009
Hamiltoon wrote:
hmltn-1,if Alonso had had the same conditions and treatment that Lewis had in 2007 not only would have beaten him but would have won the championship, and that´s a fact...but you seem to be the only one in the whole world that don´t know it,or don´t want to know it... and what did Hamilton do? he did shit, as every time he is under pressure... and what will hamilton do in 2010? shit again...he is worried and afraid because he knows that McLaren cannot do it again the same that did with Alonso, so prepare yourself for a 2010 of pain and frustration. I see that you have began to insult, whatever, coming from you just make me laugh, insult is the last option of losers like you that have run out of arguments.My last post here, I feel sorry for you,all of that hate and anger inside you... best regards !!!
this is true i said from day one mclaren only favour one its inbedded in the team since mika and david peaple dont admit to see this in the team but they are what they are tall teans are clever enough to hide this situation bak in the day it was clear to c sumtimes rubens was lookin abit handy with micheal and then oh dear they call rubens in and loose him 3 secsin the pitsop no one battered a eyelid it was just a bad pitsop ferrari say it goes on but mclaren are more discreet sly underhanded at least ferrari do it on trak in the race 4 the world 2 c mclaren claim equal tret not worth the paper its written on there can only be one wcthese drivers aint stupid hence as long as lewis is in that team they now they are no2 from signing the dotted line thats why no i repeat nobody has signed for mclaren in my opinion rosberg is best pals with lewis so there yuo go is he daft enough

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

#15 Oct 28, 2009
hmltn-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Smokey you are right.....6/10ths may not be a bastard in the true sense of the word, and you agree maybe a lil bit of a whiner, but the rest still stands...!!
lolz ayeee Lawrence - man i cant wait till next year. its going to be a intresting season!

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

#16 Oct 28, 2009
it would be something if kovi stays with the team. not only does it show that Kovi is stupid enough to stay and ruin his career and image. it shows how the team wants a great driver and a support driver... there has to be a reason why no one wants to sign a seat next to lewis. 2007 as lawrence pointed out is the blue print of reasons why lewis and macca are hated.

Spy Gate Review

Macca get the docs
They share the info with some team members and both drivers (yes even lewis)
they started to build a project car with the new information that lewis i believe was either about to start testing or already was!– Lewis: supports cheating
Ferrari finds out
Ron tried to frame Alonso to keep the heat of lewis
Alonso being the good sport he is turns in his information of text messages to save his super license
Hamiltons "hard drive" .."crashed" lmao - even i can come up with a better excuse than that!- which means again that HE HAD INFORMATION
they get sued for 100 mill!
Alonso leaves the team of clowns like the smart person he is
Hamilton stays and calls out jenson button, talks trash about all the drivers during the season and eventually lies gets someone fired and becomes the first driver to ever have “LIE GATE” over his name..

During that season Alonso was being treated very unfairly in the team. im happy he retaliated! the team deserved it after what they did to him. what’s a couple of bathroom doors to a team that forked up 100mill? besides do people have nothing else better to blame alonso for other than a stupid pit incident and bathroom doors? haha stupid alonso bashers are running out of excuses. your records have been played far too long, the same garbage has been said to much. keep hiding!! Alonso is were he deserves to be. in Ferrari!

let me also state that Alonso is in Schumachers old seat... hmm lewis could never even classify anywhere close to that brilliance and talent. remember lewis lost his first WDC chances and won his first by cheer LUCK.. <- thats not legendary.. that’s just about the same stuff button is made up of. LUCK
barry peers

Deal, UK

#17 Oct 28, 2009
Alonso420 wrote:
it would be something if kovi stays with the team. not only does it show that Kovi is stupid enough to stay and ruin his career and image. it shows how the team wants a great driver and a support driver... there has to be a reason why no one wants to sign a seat next to lewis. 2007 as lawrence pointed out is the blue print of reasons why lewis and macca are hated.
Spy Gate Review
Macca get the docs
They share the info with some team members and both drivers (yes even lewis)i just dont understand why others dont see or admit to clear team orders at maclaren they deny it baffles me whats the big deal it it wil happen at ferrari next year if either driver two thirds throu the season say alonso got 20points on massa fellipe will do as his told no prbs they both work 4 ferrari u do as instructed thats the diff at maclaren lewis is no1 before race1 2010 which is shit others wait and see how the season developes then do the maths mclaren wont let golden boy be upstaged by anyone as seen this year kovi looks a fool its wrong and in the rite team i bet he do gud iam ashamed to b english when the only thing on the mclaren car is the badge everything else is made here in uk
they started to build a project car with the new information that lewis i believe was either about to start testing or already was!– Lewis: supports cheating
Ferrari finds out
Ron tried to frame Alonso to keep the heat of lewis
Alonso being the good sport he is turns in his information of text messages to save his super license
Hamiltons "hard drive" .."crashed" lmao - even i can come up with a better excuse than that!- which means again that HE HAD INFORMATION
they get sued for 100 mill!
Alonso leaves the team of clowns like the smart person he is
Hamilton stays and calls out jenson button, talks trash about all the drivers during the season and eventually lies gets someone fired and becomes the first driver to ever have “LIE GATE” over his name..
During that season Alonso was being treated very unfairly in the team. im happy he retaliated! the team deserved it after what they did to him. what’s a couple of bathroom doors to a team that forked up 100mill? besides do people have nothing else better to blame alonso for other than a stupid pit incident and bathroom doors? haha stupid alonso bashers are running out of excuses. your records have been played far too long, the same garbage has been said to much. keep hiding!! Alonso is were he deserves to be. in Ferrari!
let me also state that Alonso is in Schumachers old seat... hmm lewis could never even classify anywhere close to that brilliance and talent. remember lewis lost his first WDC chances and won his first by cheer LUCK.. <- thats not legendary.. that’s just about the same stuff button is made up of. LUCK
spot on i just dont get it why sum dont or cant see this but thats ok if alonso two thirds of 010 has 20 point on phillipe he will ride shotgun for alonso they work for ferrari as micheal did in 99 do for eddie no problems no man alone is biger than ferrari ferrari go into the season with equal treatment but when say alonso has 20points on massa they then do the maths mclaren lewis is no1 b4 race 1 010 this is shit as weve seen makes kovi and whoever in 010 look a fool theyre doomed b4 race 1 like u say and are rite u must b a fool to go there

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

#18 Oct 28, 2009
Hamiltoon wrote:
hmltn-1,if Alonso had had the same conditions and treatment that Lewis had in 2007 not only would have beaten him but would have won the championship, and that´s a fact...but you seem to be the only one in the whole world that don´t know it,or don´t want to know it... and what did Hamilton do? he did shit, as every time he is under pressure... and what will hamilton do in 2010? shit again...he is worried and afraid because he knows that McLaren cannot do it again the same that did with Alonso, so prepare yourself for a 2010 of pain and frustration. I see that you have began to insult, whatever, coming from you just make me laugh, insult is the last option of losers like you that have run out of arguments.My last post here, I feel sorry for you,all of that hate and anger inside you... best regards !!!
Looney Tunes you ask, " What will Hamilton do in 2010? " There is a strong possibility that Mclaren will be competitive next year, and if that's the case Lewis will undoubtedly win some races. I would advise again that you stock up on TV's, and wear boots as you put your foot through a TV, while you are watching the races during the 2010 season.

Hasta la Vista....Dumbass..!!!

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

#19 Oct 28, 2009
Alonso420 wrote:
it would be something if kovi stays with the team. not only does it show that Kovi is stupid enough to stay and ruin his career and image. it shows how the team wants a great driver and a support driver... there has to be a reason why no one wants to sign a seat next to lewis. 2007 as lawrence pointed out is the blue print of reasons why lewis and macca are hated.
Spy Gate Review
Macca get the docs
They share the info with some team members and both drivers (yes even lewis)
they started to build a project car with the new information that lewis i believe was either about to start testing or already was!– Lewis: supports cheating
Ferrari finds out
Ron tried to frame Alonso to keep the heat of lewis
Alonso being the good sport he is turns in his information of text messages to save his super license
Hamiltons "hard drive" .."crashed" lmao - even i can come up with a better excuse than that!- which means again that HE HAD INFORMATION
they get sued for 100 mill!
Alonso leaves the team of clowns like the smart person he is
Hamilton stays and calls out jenson button, talks trash about all the drivers during the season and eventually lies gets someone fired and becomes the first driver to ever have “LIE GATE” over his name..
During that season Alonso was being treated very unfairly in the team. im happy he retaliated! the team deserved it after what they did to him. what’s a couple of bathroom doors to a team that forked up 100mill? besides do people have nothing else better to blame alonso for other than a stupid pit incident and bathroom doors? haha stupid alonso bashers are running out of excuses. your records have been played far too long, the same garbage has been said to much. keep hiding!! Alonso is were he deserves to be. in Ferrari!
let me also state that Alonso is in Schumachers old seat... hmm lewis could never even classify anywhere close to that brilliance and talent. remember lewis lost his first WDC chances and won his first by cheer LUCK.. <- thats not legendary.. that’s just about the same stuff button is made up of. LUCK
Smokey, you can't be that delusional to believe, " that no one wants to sign a seat next to Lewis ". What do you think would happen, and I will just name one person...Nick Heidfeld...would do if he was given an offer to drive for Mclaren, turn it down. If you believe that, you really need to ease up on that sh*t that you are smoking or find another source...!!!

The rest of your post that you have made, was probably influenced by that mind altering sh*t that you are smoking.

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

#20 Oct 28, 2009
hmltn-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Smokey, you can't be that delusional to believe, " that no one wants to sign a seat next to Lewis ". What do you think would happen, and I will just name one person...Nick Heidfeld...would do if he was given an offer to drive for Mclaren, turn it down. If you believe that, you really need to ease up on that sh*t that you are smoking or find another source...!!!
The rest of your post that you have made, was probably influenced by that mind altering sh*t that you are smoking.
ah lawrence you need to lighten up a bit - lol

It would be nice to see equal treatment from macca with either driver they pick but given their past it looks shady.

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#21 Oct 29, 2009
Hamiltoon wrote:
hmltn-1,if Alonso had had the same conditions and treatment that Lewis had in 2007 not only would have beaten him but would have won the championship, and that´s a fact...but you seem to be the only one in the whole world that don´t know it,or don´t want to know it... and what did Hamilton do? he did shit, as every time he is under pressure... and what will hamilton do in 2010? shit again...he is worried and afraid because he knows that McLaren cannot do it again the same that did with Alonso, so prepare yourself for a 2010 of pain and frustration. I see that you have began to insult, whatever, coming from you just make me laugh, insult is the last option of losers like you that have run out of arguments.My last post here, I feel sorry for you,all of that hate and anger inside you... best regards !!!
your last post ... you wanker, you ccome on the forum, throw racial slurs and then run like the yellow bellied coward you are ... keep running dumbass, your meds will eventually run out and you'll wake up in the real world again ... you know the one where Alonso is Lewis's bitch again ... oh hang on it will be 2010, he'll be Massa's bitch ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ING Renault F1 Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Air times announced for NBCSN documentary, 'Haa... Mar '16 Go HAAS F1 2
News F1 ACCESS30 Mar 2015 Alonso: McLaren exceeded m... (Apr '15) Apr '15 stewart scott 2
News F1 ACCESS01 Apr 2015 Say what? The best of race... (Apr '15) Apr '15 stewart scott 2
News It's time to close Formula 1's cockpits (Oct '14) Oct '14 ramosel 1
News Kubica Safely Through Day Three (Aug '14) Aug '14 simon lorinyenko 1
News Ferrari rules out Kubica F1 comeback (Oct '13) Dec '13 Gott War Racing 3
News Prac Two: And it's another P1 for Vettel (Oct '13) Oct '13 Cale 11 2
More from around the web