Your View: Would Ferrari chance a maj...

Your View: Would Ferrari chance a major leadership shake-up?

There are 8 comments on the Formula 1 Blog story from Jul 14, 2010, titled Your View: Would Ferrari chance a major leadership shake-up?. In it, Formula 1 Blog reports that:

After word spread this week that Ferrari essentially ignored Charlie Whiting's suggestion that Fernando Alonso give back his spot to Robert Kubica after passing while cutting a corner, there has been more than a bit of talk - at F1B and elsewhere - about whether there is a management problem at Maranello.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Formula 1 Blog.

CoolKA

UAE

#1 Jul 15, 2010
Hey "Man from Liverpool".. can you see what Ferrari is capable of? No wonder Kimi did not stick. Ferrari richly deserve Alonso and Massa !
barry alonso

Prestatyn, UK

#2 Jul 15, 2010
CoolKA wrote:
Hey "Man from Liverpool".. can you see what Ferrari is capable of? No wonder Kimi did not stick. Ferrari richly deserve Alonso and Massa !
hi dude were u been i cant no cause being a scouser i got no sense of humoour stop takin the piss out of the ferrari lol
barry alonso

Prestatyn, UK

#3 Jul 15, 2010
obviously the infastructure of ferreri is worse than we thort i now there has been change of rolls within and people leaving to go and work elsewhere they are not filling the void i think dominicalli is a great talker thats it rob would do a better job he is more realaxed hes in ya face like u the god father relaxed was jean ross and it has affected gonzo all these bad decissions this trend wont end overnite the winning streak for micheal was 4 years but with all the repetative worshitting going on they shud be running out of breath shortly if they start winning races in 2 years i wud be amazed ross micheal jean bryne 4 years for these guys what chance have the present bunch got fact
ropper

United States

#4 Jul 16, 2010
Who gave the keys to the kids anyway? We need some adult supervision over here!
RIN6

Philippines

#5 Jul 23, 2010
A big SF and Kimi fan. But after what happened at end of 2009, I am happy to see Kimi in WRC rather than in SF. SF needs to rethink its decisions. like putting domenicali at the top spot. bad leadership = bad decisions! since he came in, sf had major strategy mishaps. so unlike the sf that i love! it starts at the top!

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

#6 Jul 23, 2010
Wow get a load of these bunch.. your all delusioned if you cant see this years Ferrari is probly the best package theyve had in the last 2 years.

Alonso and Vettel were fighting the time sheets today.. guess who came out on top? Guess who everyone was trying to beat today??

the Ferrari of both Alonso and Massa!!

that confirms it actually.. open your eyes you blind folks!

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#7 Jul 24, 2010
Alonso4Mil wrote:
Wow get a load of these bunch.. your all delusioned if you cant see this years Ferrari is probly the best package theyve had in the last 2 years.
Alonso and Vettel were fighting the time sheets today.. guess who came out on top? Guess who everyone was trying to beat today??
the Ferrari of both Alonso and Massa!!
that confirms it actually.. open your eyes you blind folks!
it's just practice 4mil ... come on now, do we need to draw you pictures ... but hey 2 weeks ago Alonso was right up there during practice, and even quali and look how that all finished ....

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

#8 Jul 24, 2010
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
it's just practice 4mil ... come on now, do we need to draw you pictures ... but hey 2 weeks ago Alonso was right up there during practice, and even quali and look how that all finished ....
hey bob you should change your avatar.. you dont believe in ferrari anymore and even massa went to prove that today..

.002 off the pace of vettels redbull... are you guys blind or what? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ING Renault F1 Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News F1 ACCESS30 Mar 2015 Alonso: McLaren exceeded m... (Apr '15) Apr '15 stewart scott 2
News F1 ACCESS01 Apr 2015 Say what? The best of race... (Apr '15) Apr '15 stewart scott 2
News It's time to close Formula 1's cockpits (Oct '14) Oct '14 ramosel 1
News Kubica Safely Through Day Three (Aug '14) Aug '14 simon lorinyenko 1
News Ferrari rules out Kubica F1 comeback (Oct '13) Dec '13 Gott War Racing 3
News Prac Two: And it's another P1 for Vettel (Oct '13) Oct '13 Cale 11 2
News Skeptics question Russian F1 deal that saved Sa... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sol 1
More from around the web