Ferrari boss: Alonso penalty was harshFerrari Formula One boss Stefano Domenicali remains optimis...

Jul 11, 2010 Full story: AutoWeek 90

Ferrari team boss Stefano Domenicali was not happy with the drive-through penalty given to Fernando Alonso at the British Grand Prix on Sunday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#82 Jul 18, 2010
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Spitcan i have three important words for you which you should keep till the end of you dumbass…"Go To Hell"… you are a mad mammal…you are a complex cross breed… with a diminished level of intelligence, undoubtably a perverted in nature and a slimy class…even cloning you for lab testings instead of the poor animal will not even guaranty results…Spitcan you are a mad mammal because of certain facts…the fact that Schumi true colors faded long ago and you know who gave him that merciful shot…for the moment he is nothing but one of the BEST backmarkers…he should instead promote GP2 before its too late…Nico is bashing him, and one of the dads is having the laugh of his life….and your most hated person in the world…the criminal, the corrupt, the informer, the crying baby, the cheat…the dumbest who is worshitted by the worshitters is driving THE RED FERRARI for 3 years…
I cant understand why do you have to be uncivilized, obscene and tasteless by repeating the same ugly insults like yourself routinely…again and again trying to validate that you are the jerk who loves to be spitted in.
Remember spitcan clowns like you cant make a change in this world no mater how much crap you write down…humbly… you do not deserve my time wasted on the above...nevertheless.
As for every one else on this forum, kindly accept my apology for regretfully using the above language sarcastically and I really hope I have not offended anyone else what so ever…
hey pansy boy, are we getting a little upset here ... boo hoo suck it up jackass. Hey camel jockey, is your boy lover comforting you ... did I piss you off big boy ...

But hey Scamel, look at it this way, Schumacher spent 14 yrs with ferrari, and you're crowing because El Cheato may spend 3 yrs with them ... you know the difference is Scumacher performed when he was at the prancers, even with a pig of a car ...let's not forget Kimi, his ass was kicked out before his contract expired, sadly to make way for this lying cheating cry baby spanish heap of shite ... you really are wishful to think that if Alonso continues to cock up like he has done so far this year, that ferrari will even consider keeping him there to the end of his contract ... ha ha ha ... you jackass, you are dumber than a box of rocks .. must be all the heat out there in the desert .. tell me retard, does that "LUXES" of your have airconditioning... ha ha ha ... sound to me like you're struggling from heat stroke ... and you want me to "go to hell", seems you're there already .. what's your name again .. beelzebub?????

Location hidden

#83 Jul 18, 2010
Alonso4Mil wrote:
<quoted text>
lets change everything you say with Schumacher.. and replace everything that says Renualt with Merc Brawn..ready?? lol kk here we go..
oh dear Bob, the bug up your ass has a bug up it's ass ... come on now, get real Scam ... Schumacher is a tosser, just like you are, and it's not because we hate you or EL SHOE, it's because you're dumber than a box of rocks, just like Schumacher ... but hey camel jockey, thanks for giving us all a reason to stay on here bashing retards like you day in and day out ... just like Schumacher does ....oh and just by the way, Schumacher could do absolutely nothing with the Merc Brawn in the past few Races, funny how Rosberg has, and even Petrov to a degree, so Schumacher in a Lotus? don't panic dumbass, it will never be put to the test, even Lotus have some class ....
hey 4mil, are you going soft on us all ... this was really lame, more like something I'd expect from they kids like scamel or GFG or GWO ... you know the poetry poffters ... I thought you had more intelligence than that ... come on now, pull out of the feel sorry for yourself mode please ...

Location hidden

#84 Jul 18, 2010
Hermann wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait- are you saying that instead staying at their own places, Hamilton- lovers prefere to infiltrate Alonso-forums and happily troll away, because thats more entertaining..?
Ah- i was wondering all the time. I got it now. Thanks for the hint!
not really hermann, it's just that the worshitters are all so stupid, it's easy to take the piss out of them .. and of course to prove the point, the worshitters think these topics are only on the Alonso forum ... funny how they seem to pop up on the F1 forum too, or do you worshitters want that all to yourselves too ... as I said you worshitters are just so stupid ... du bist eine dummkopf
f1premier

Verdun, Canada

#85 Jul 19, 2010
Hermann wrote:
But then, what are you going to do when the Alonso-fans simply leave and go elsewhere? Will you stay and troll amongst yourselves? Or are you going to troll somewhere else?
Actually, seing the behaviour of you guys, i don't see any reason to ever say something positive about Hamilton. I can understand you are his fans. You fit.
We will use a major element of the Bush doctrine, preemptive strikes.
We will hunt you in your caves and smoke you out.
Until Osama bin Lonzo worshitters have laid down their ideas and recognized defeat :).

Is that a good enough plan for you? Hermann goering

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#86 Jul 20, 2010
This gets better and better ;)

http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/f1/uutiset.s ... 07/1157812

- Ferrari demands changes to regulations again -

20.07.2010 13:08

Ferrari is again demanding changes in the regulations because of the penalty Fernando Alonso got in Britain's GP.

Alonso got a drive-through penalty after cutting a corner while overtaking Robert Kubica.

Ferrari critisised strongly Charlie Whiting for making them wait uneccessarily long for the decision of the Spaniard's penalty. According to Ferrari it took the the stewards almost two minutes to react to the incident.

- We are discussing about a correction made to regulations. If the race stewards wouldn't have reacted to the overtake 3-4 corners later, then the move would have been seen as correct, Stefano Domenicali told Italian La Stampa -magazine.

Ferrari made a fuss about the Safety Car -regulations after Valencia GP after which the regulations were changed two weeks later in Silverstone.

When Domenicali was asked if the regulations need to be changed after every race in the future, he replied:

- This is a very complicated sport.

(MTV3)

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#87 Jul 20, 2010

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

#88 Jul 20, 2010
Icegirl wrote:
Ferrari is again demanding changes in the regulations because of the penalty Fernando Alonso got in Britain's GP.
Alonso got a drive-through penalty after cutting a corner while overtaking Robert Kubica.
Ferrari critisised strongly Charlie Whiting for making them wait uneccessarily long for the decision of the Spaniard's penalty. According to Ferrari it took the the stewards almost two minutes to react to the incident.
- We are discussing about a correction made to regulations. If the race stewards wouldn't have reacted to the overtake 3-4 corners later, then the move would have been seen as correct, Stefano Domenicali told Italian La Stampa -magazine.
Ferrari made a fuss about the Safety Car -regulations after Valencia GP after which the regulations were changed two weeks later in Silverstone.
When Domenicali was asked if the regulations need to be changed after every race in the future, he replied:
(MTV3)
Nicole...Fernando has only himself to blame for not gaining any points at Silverstone, because with all of his experience he should have just let Kubica take back his position, instead of trying to cheat.

If Domenicali immediately didn't realize that 6/10ths would have received a penalty for cutting a corner, in order to pass Kubica.......then Ferrari needs to rid themselves of that......Dumbass..!!

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

#89 Jul 20, 2010
Thanks Nicole..!!

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

#90 Jul 20, 2010
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
hey 4mil, are you going soft on us all ... this was really lame, more like something I'd expect from they kids like scamel or GFG or GWO ... you know the poetry poffters ... I thought you had more intelligence than that ... come on now, pull out of the feel sorry for yourself mode please ...
ahh i was bored just havin some fun..lol

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

#91 Jul 20, 2010
Icegirl wrote:
(MTV3)
ohhhh wait.. lemme guess Alonso was behind it.. right? lol hey ferrari are known to get rowdy whats new?

how about reports that macca hasnt made lewis "#1 driver" yet? wtf is that.. might as well say.. "we havent cheated yet but we are going to!" wtf??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ING Renault F1 Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's time to close Formula 1's cockpits Oct 7 ramosel 1
Kubica Safely Through Day Three Aug '14 simon lorinyenko 1
Ferrari rules out Kubica F1 comeback (Oct '13) Dec '13 Gott War Racing 3
Prac Two: And it's another P1 for Vettel (Oct '13) Oct '13 Cale 11 2
Skeptics question Russian F1 deal that saved Sa... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sol 1
Why I oppose a Kimi Raikkonen comeback (Oct '10) Apr '13 Binoy 21
Red Bull's Vettel wins Bahrain GP (Apr '13) Apr '13 F1 Funatic 1

ING Renault F1 Racing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE