Nelson Piquet Jr. signs with Kevin Ha...

Nelson Piquet Jr. signs with Kevin Harvick Inc. for full 2011 truck season

There are 2 comments on the Scene Daily story from Dec 13, 2010, titled Nelson Piquet Jr. signs with Kevin Harvick Inc. for full 2011 truck season. In it, Scene Daily reports that:

Former Formula One driver Nelson Piquet Jr. will compete in the Camping World Truck Series for Kevin Harvick Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scene Daily.

HOTTIP

Port Orange, FL

#1 Dec 13, 2010
He is paying for his ride with the money he got from
Renault suit that was just settled.

Piquets to receive Renault damages
Full story: Haverhill Today
Nelson Piquet Jr and his father are to receive substantial damages from Renault after winning their libel case in the High Court with regard to the 'crashgate' scandal.
F1 Funatic

Blacklick, OH

#2 Dec 14, 2010
It still amazes me the Piquets are able to ignore Junior's part in the Singapore scandal, instead focusing on Renault calling them liars while wearing "race fixer" like a crown. Can't wait to see how he handles a short track. Very un-European!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ING Renault F1 Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Montoya in talks with Renault? (Feb '06) Jan 8 wagonball 27
News Formula 1's Latest Rumours, Talk: Sebastian Vet... Oct '16 Rbelo 1
News Air times announced for NBCSN documentary, 'Haa... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Go HAAS F1 2
News F1 ACCESS30 Mar 2015 Alonso: McLaren exceeded m... (Apr '15) Apr '15 stewart scott 2
News F1 ACCESS01 Apr 2015 Say what? The best of race... (Apr '15) Apr '15 stewart scott 2
News It's time to close Formula 1's cockpits (Oct '14) Oct '14 ramosel 1
News Kubica Safely Through Day Three (Aug '14) Aug '14 simon lorinyenko 1
More from around the web