'Extraordinary' Rosberg praised for '...

'Extraordinary' Rosberg praised for 'raising his game'

There are 4 comments on the Crash story from May 4, 2010, titled 'Extraordinary' Rosberg praised for 'raising his game'. In it, Crash reports that:

Two of F1's most highly-esteemed stalwarts - Sir Frank Williams and Sir Jackie Stewart - echo Ross Brawn's conviction that Nico Rosberg is destined for great things off the back of a superb start to 2010 at Mercedes Grand Prix Some observers had not given him so much as a prayer of taking on and beating the most successful driver in F1 history at ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crash.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#1 May 4, 2010
Bullshit!Schummy will never be beaten.
adysseus

Vienna, Austria

#2 Aug 21, 2010
zepforever wrote:
What does never mean? 10:2 to the summerbreak.
Does "never" start next year?

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#3 Aug 22, 2010
adysseus wrote:
<quoted text>
What does never mean? 10:2 to the summerbreak.
Does "never" start next year?
no it started in 1991 when Schumie drove his first F1 race ... you stupid git ...

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

#4 Aug 25, 2010
zepforever wrote:
pfft... 2005

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nico Rosberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lewis Hamilton walks his dog on a UNICYCLE as h... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
Nico Rosberg Fan Club www.nicorosberg.es (Aug '08) Apr '15 f1 flowers 4
News Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo was quickest on the... (Feb '15) Feb '15 S Williams 1
News Lewis Hamilton, pictured, put his most recent s... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Anonymous 1
News F-1 Teams Kick Off Testing At Jerez (Feb '15) Feb '15 F1 Funatic 2
News Were F1 Fans Right to Boo Nico Rosberg on the 2... (Aug '14) Nov '14 Rook 3
News Nico Rosberg - The new Mercedes-Amg GT is a dre... (Sep '14) Sep '14 rossbyron 1
More from around the web