Rosberg takes over testing duties at ...

Rosberg takes over testing duties at Jerez

There are 2 comments on the Williams F1 story from Jul 21, 2006, titled Rosberg takes over testing duties at Jerez. In it, Williams F1 reports that:

Jerez Test 20:07:2006 Day Three The third day of testing for the WilliamsF1 team at the Jerez circuit would see Nico Rosberg replace test driver Alex Wurz.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Williams F1.

jermaine pona

Wynberg, South Africa

#1 Jul 25, 2006
Let's just hope little nico knows where the corners are and doesn't treat his car like a GP2 racer. Hey does anyone else know about the supposed Williams/Toyota deal for next year?
Ale

Barcelona, Spain

#2 Aug 6, 2006
It's pretty much all over the press (the Toyota-Williams deal) because it's quite recent. By the way, it's not the first time Nico's gone testing in Jerez (I've actually seen him), I think he knows the corners...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nico Rosberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lewis Hamilton calls in sick, misses Pirelli F1... (Oct '16) Oct '16 proflagger 1
News Formula 1's Latest Rumours, Talk: Sebastian Vet... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Rbelo 1
News Nico Rosberg makes it seven in a row with victo... (May '16) May '16 Go HAAS F1 1
News Lewis Hamilton walks his dog on a UNICYCLE as h... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
Nico Rosberg Fan Club www.nicorosberg.es (Aug '08) Apr '15 f1 flowers 4
News Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo was quickest on the... (Feb '15) Feb '15 S Williams 1
News Lewis Hamilton, pictured, put his most recent s... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Anonymous 1
More from around the web