F1: Would Michael Schumacher Race for...

F1: Would Michael Schumacher Race for McLaren ???

There are 34 comments on the Paddock Talk story from Nov 6, 2007, titled F1: Would Michael Schumacher Race for McLaren ???. In it, Paddock Talk reports that:

“I can imagine that there are thoughts along those lines. "Michael has everything: skill, fitness, and I am sure that he would beat (Lewis) Hamilton”

Would Michael Schumacher Race for McLaren ? A mischievous remark by Williams' Patrick Head has led to genuine speculation that Michael Schumacher might be limbering up to abandon retirement after just one year. via Paddock Talk

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Paddock Talk.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mclarenschumifan

Philippines

#21 Nov 27, 2007
scared of a schumi come back?...bwahahahahahaha
Siraj

Toronto, Canada

#22 Nov 27, 2007
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Siraj, get over it, get his butt kicked again!!!!! Stay away MS!!! Yip because the racing world will be thrown upside down again and he might just win an 8th WC. Oops how embarrassing that would be, especially for all the "youngsters", but with all honesty only if he did it in a Ferrari, there is no way he would sink to the depths of disaster and drive for "the git" and his cheating team from Woking.
By the way, what do you think Engine was referring to with his comment "Schumie will never race for this low class coolie". Hmmm
"Ek het lekker gelaag. Die "Koolie" comment". YOu know what Bob, I think it would be cool if Schumi came back. Race against Kimi in a Ferrari. We all know that Kimi is not going to yield to anybody. BMW, hopefully Renault, MAclaren and King Mufasa Alonso. Heh..heh... It would be fun. "Maar ek dink dat Schumi is bang".
Siraj

Toronto, Canada

#23 Nov 27, 2007
mclarenschumifan wrote:
scared of a schumi come back?...bwahahahahahaha
Please refer to my Man as 'King Mufasa Alonso" from now on please. Simba Schumi can come back. Grrrrrrrrr?
mclarenschumifan

Philippines

#24 Nov 27, 2007
king alonslow??? what's the matter? scared of the old schumi? bwahahahaha
Siraj

Toronto, Canada

#25 Nov 27, 2007
mclarenschumifan wrote:
king alonslow??? what's the matter? scared of the old schumi? bwahahahaha
Thou shalt not use the King's name with disdain. It gives me pain.
Rene Lobb

South Africa

#26 Nov 28, 2007
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this kind of quote from you poor delusional Alonso supporters. Of course it was Alonso’s set up that made Lewis look so good, and that’s why he got 6 poles and Alonso only got 2……no wait, if Lewis was using the same set up as Fernando and if Fernando is a better driver, surely that statistic would be the other way round….??? Or maybe it’s because they used Fernando’s setup data, then sabotaged his car for qually and the race….no that can’t be right because he had a better reliability record this year than Lewis….or maybe it’s that Fernando is overrated and was out performed by a rookie this year, threw all his toys out of the pram and stomped off home shouting “I DON’T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE!!”
I’m sure Force India would give him number 1 status in the team and would be willing to hire a rookie from formula ford to make him look like a world champion again!!
Listen I dont know how much you know abour racing but to made the remarks about Alonso shows me the knowledge you have is just limited. So go back and study F1 and then you can make remarks about drivers like Alonso, your little Lewis has a lot to learn he is too wintie and he is going to see his a.... very soon in the 2008 season you just watch!!!!!!!!!!
Siraj

Toronto, Canada

#27 Nov 28, 2007
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this kind of quote from you poor delusional Alonso supporters. Of course it was Alonso’s set up that made Lewis look so good, and that’s why he got 6 poles and Alonso only got 2……no wait, if Lewis was using the same set up as Fernando and if Fernando is a better driver, surely that statistic would be the other way round….??? Or maybe it’s because they used Fernando’s setup data, then sabotaged his car for qually and the race….no that can’t be right because he had a better reliability record this year than Lewis….or maybe it’s that Fernando is overrated and was out performed by a rookie this year, threw all his toys out of the pram and stomped off home shouting “I DON’T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE!!”
I’m sure Force India would give him number 1 status in the team and would be willing to hire a rookie from formula ford to make him look like a world champion again!!
You are a man worthy of pity for living in the delusional dreamworld that is your home and whatever breeds there. You have hate and anger issues. Therapy may help, but then again, stupidity costs nothing at all. Eh?

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#28 Nov 28, 2007
Siraj wrote:
<quoted text> "Ek het lekker gelaag. Die "Koolie" comment". YOu know what Bob, I think it would be cool if Schumi came back. Race against Kimi in a Ferrari. We all know that Kimi is not going to yield to anybody. BMW, hopefully Renault, MAclaren and King Mufasa Alonso. Heh..heh... It would be fun. "Maar ek dink dat Schumi is bang".
Ja ek dink die ou moet teminste die blerrie woord reg spel, wat dink jy). Siraj, not scared I can assure you. Listen give him his due, the guy comes out to test a Ferrari after a year of being out of it, he races the car without traction control and he just nails it big time. that my friend is not the sign of a scared individual. Think about it this way, if he had been way off the pace or performed like a poepal he would have been the laughing stock of the F1 world, he had so much to lose doing that test, but he still had the balls and the class to know he could do it. It is a pity we won't see MS and Kimi testing on the same day that could have been interesting but we will still all be looking with great interest at the times, and that in itself is tribute to MS, at 38 yrs old we are still checking the times to see if Kimi will be faster, and not the other way around.
mat

Richmond, UK

#29 Nov 28, 2007
Siraj wrote:
<quoted text>You are a man worthy of pity for living in the delusional dreamworld that is your home and whatever breeds there. You have hate and anger issues. Therapy may help, but then again, stupidity costs nothing at all. Eh?
get a life mate
LondonScottish

Guilsborough, UK

#30 Nov 28, 2007
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it was Alonso’s set up that made Lewis look so good, and that’s why he got 6 poles and Alonso only got 2……no wait, if Lewis was using the same set up as Fernando and if Fernando is a better driver, surely that statistic would be the other way round….??? Or maybe it’s because they used Fernando’s setup data, then sabotaged his car for qually and the race….no that can’t be right because he had a better reliability record this year than Lewis….or maybe it’s that Fernando is overrated and was out performed by a rookie this year, threw all his toys out of the pram and stomped off home shouting “I DON’T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE!!”
Heh he he - too true :-)
Siraj

Toronto, Canada

#31 Nov 28, 2007
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
Ja ek dink die ou moet teminste die blerrie woord reg spel, wat dink jy). Siraj, not scared I can assure you. Listen give him his due, the guy comes out to test a Ferrari after a year of being out of it, he races the car without traction control and he just nails it big time. that my friend is not the sign of a scared individual. Think about it this way, if he had been way off the pace or performed like a poepal he would have been the laughing stock of the F1 world, he had so much to lose doing that test, but he still had the balls and the class to know he could do it. It is a pity we won't see MS and Kimi testing on the same day that could have been interesting but we will still all be looking with great interest at the times, and that in itself is tribute to MS, at 38 yrs old we are still checking the times to see if Kimi will be faster, and not the other way around.
I am just trying to rag you. I know that he is not scared. Kimi competing with him is a great thought. I cannot dispute that Schumi can drive. The man is good. Alonso is just a bit gooder. Heh..heh
Siraj

Toronto, Canada

#32 Nov 28, 2007
mat wrote:
<quoted text>
get a life mate
Poor old Mat, still battling through life, dreams and delusion.

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#33 Nov 28, 2007
Siraj wrote:
<quoted text> I am just trying to rag you. I know that he is not scared. Kimi competing with him is a great thought. I cannot dispute that Schumi can drive. The man is good. Alonso is just a bit gooder. Heh..heh
I know, I just always want to get the last 2 cents out of it, it's my downfall, I must always have the last word....regardless. what's with this good gooder, goodest stuff hey ha ha ha, as in "I are gooder than you is!!!!!!!!"
Siraj

Toronto, Canada

#34 Nov 28, 2007
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I just always want to get the last 2 cents out of it, it's my downfall, I must always have the last word....regardless. what's with this good gooder, goodest stuff hey ha ha ha, as in "I are gooder than you is!!!!!!!!"
Heh..heh. LOL. I will use this sentence from now on. I like it. " Alonso is gooder that yours man Schumi is's"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nico Rosberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nico Rosberg makes it seven in a row with victo... May '16 Go HAAS F1 1
News Lewis Hamilton walks his dog on a UNICYCLE as h... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
Nico Rosberg Fan Club www.nicorosberg.es (Aug '08) Apr '15 f1 flowers 4
News Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo was quickest on the... (Feb '15) Feb '15 S Williams 1
News Lewis Hamilton, pictured, put his most recent s... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Anonymous 1
News F-1 Teams Kick Off Testing At Jerez (Feb '15) Feb '15 F1 Funatic 2
News Were F1 Fans Right to Boo Nico Rosberg on the 2... (Aug '14) Nov '14 Rook 3
More from around the web