support 4 poor nico
ichsan

Purworejo, Indonesia

#1 Aug 27, 2006
for nico...keep in your spirit..never give up.. even the condition was never good 4u...
i hope u and u'r car will more competitive for next race... bravo nico!!!!!
Kelli

UK

#2 Aug 28, 2006
i know! he and raikkonen suffer from the same syndrome - every time things are going well for them something happens with the car.
Suzanne from england

Saint Austell, UK

#3 Sep 21, 2006
keep ur chin up nico, i know uv had a bad season but theres always a light at the end of the tunnel i kno w ull be just fine. we saw you at the start of the season and ur were brill in bahrain. by the way does nico actually read these comments??? im 15 years old and i love formular one racing!!!!!
Formula 1 Lover

Spartanburg, SC

#4 Aug 2, 2007
Suzanne from england wrote:
keep ur chin up nico, i know uv had a bad season but theres always a light at the end of the tunnel i kno w ull be just fine. we saw you at the start of the season and ur were brill in bahrain. by the way does nico actually read these comments??? im 15 years old and i love formular one racing!!!!!
I want to know too. Does he read this? I don't think so but it would be cool if he did. I'm a formula 1 freak. My walls are covered with F1 and I have diecast cars and autographs. F1 is so awsome and so is Nico. Keep your head up Nico I'm rooting for you!!
F1 Spy

UK

#5 Sep 16, 2007
Nico has admitted he had problems with his shoulder after the race in Belgium
Manuela

Biella, Italy

#6 Sep 16, 2007
Does Nico read this website?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nico Rosberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nico Rosberg makes it seven in a row with victo... May 1 Go HAAS F1 1
News Lewis Hamilton walks his dog on a UNICYCLE as h... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
Nico Rosberg Fan Club www.nicorosberg.es (Aug '08) Apr '15 f1 flowers 4
News Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo was quickest on the... (Feb '15) Feb '15 S Williams 1
News Lewis Hamilton, pictured, put his most recent s... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Anonymous 1
News F-1 Teams Kick Off Testing At Jerez (Feb '15) Feb '15 F1 Funatic 2
News Were F1 Fans Right to Boo Nico Rosberg on the 2... (Aug '14) Nov '14 Rook 3
More from around the web