Schumacher 'will try to make the most' of grid position

May 28, 2011 Full story: F1-live.com 9

Michael Schumacher has admitted he probably gained a couple of grid positions as a result of Sergio Perez's qualifying crash in Monaco.

Full Story
gee

Pretoria, South Africa

#1 May 28, 2011
make the most of it, u r de greatest.
Ralf

Vienna, Austria

#2 May 31, 2011
gee wrote:
make the most of it, u r de greatest.
I guess everybody in the starter field would try to do the same.
I actually expected a great start of him, that's one of few things he's good at. At least you didn't put a noun after the adjective greatest...

Rosberg started surprisingly well this time but none of the two silver arses was competetive enough...what a pity.

But again, Rosberg was quicker all weekend, as I predicted; just bad luck in Q3. To be fast in Monaco right after such a crash is incredible...

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#3 Jun 1, 2011
What bad luck for Schumy at Monaco. First he secures 5th position, nice. Then at start of race he has issue with anti-stall system, then a kiss which resulted in a pit for a new nose, followed by the air-box fire. Damm!
Ralf

Vienna, Austria

#4 Jun 2, 2011
DavidH64 wrote:
What bad luck for Schumy at Monaco. First he secures 5th position, nice. Then at start of race he has issue with anti-stall system, then a kiss which resulted in a pit for a new nose, followed by the air-box fire. Damm!
Ignoring facts and using suitable words can completely change an article.
What bad weekend for Schumy in Monaco. First he inherits 5th position, lucky. Then at the start of the race he had an issue with the anti-stall system which passes him through to position nine and results in a broken nose in the attempt to get a position back from Hamilton; irony of fate: an air-box fire stops him in the middle of Rascasse.
On top of it his old friend Rubens passed him...
Damn it!

Location hidden

#5 Jun 2, 2011
Ralf wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoring facts and using suitable words can completely change an article.
What bad weekend for Schumy in Monaco. First he inherits 5th position, lucky. Then at the start of the race he had an issue with the anti-stall system which passes him through to position nine and results in a broken nose in the attempt to get a position back from Hamilton; irony of fate: an air-box fire stops him in the middle of Rascasse.
On top of it his old friend Rubens passed him...
Damn it!
So you just repeated what I said with your Schumy über-biased hatred spin on it. WTFever dickhead!

Amazing how ignorant and unintelligent dickheads like you can not allow others to voice their opinions without attacking and insulting them unprovoked. Proves what an incredibly low IQ you posses. I feel pity for assholes like you, and the children you bear. They just propagate your ignorance and stupidity. And I am willing to bet your children are just as retarded as you, as your parents are.
Ralf

Vienna, Austria

#6 Jun 2, 2011
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how ignorant and unintelligent dickheads like you can not allow others to voice their opinions without attacking and insulting them unprovoked. Proves what an incredibly low IQ you posses.
If you reread my article carefully you'll find no attack or insult from my side. Your article on the other hand is nothing but insults.
I just stated your facts with different adjectives and inserted the necessary ommisions to get a whole picture of what happened. I didn't insult Schumi and certainly not you. So, think again about proving intelligence and who allows whom to voice his opinion.

Location hidden

#7 Jun 2, 2011
Ralf wrote:
<quoted text>
If you reread my article carefully you'll find no attack or insult from my side. Your article on the other hand is nothing but insults.
I just stated your facts with different adjectives and inserted the necessary ommisions to get a whole picture of what happened. I didn't insult Schumi and certainly not you. So, think again about proving intelligence and who allows whom to voice his opinion.
Bullshit!!! You totally attacked me in your post to me. You receive in kind. Thank you for playing.
Ralf

Vienna, Austria

#8 Jun 2, 2011
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit!!! You totally attacked me in your post to me. You receive in kind. Thank you for playing.
You shouldn't air your opinion in a forum if you can't take opposition. An attack would look quite differently, but that's not what I'm up to. I just want to let you know that there are F1 fans who know that there are more drivers than just Mr. Schumacher...
Ralf

Vienna, Austria

#9 Jun 2, 2011
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit!!! You totally attacked me in your post to me.
Run to mommy and tell her...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nico Rosberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Were F1 Fans Right to Boo Nico Rosberg on the 2... Nov '14 Rook 3
Nico Rosberg - The new Mercedes-Amg GT is a dre... Sep '14 rossbyron 1
Canadian Grand Prix 2014 live stream free feed ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 loz 1
Mercedes 'integrity' on trial in Montreal paddock (Jun '13) Jun '13 Frank 1
Secret Mercedes test for Pirelli tires angers r... (May '13) May '13 Frank 1
Triple F1 champ Lauda backs Hamilton following ... (May '13) May '13 Frank 1
F1: Brawn uneasy with team orders (Apr '13) Apr '13 naomi 1
More from around the web