F1: Schumacher To Retire Again ???

F1: Schumacher To Retire Again ???

There are 73 comments on the Paddock Talk story from Jul 12, 2010, titled F1: Schumacher To Retire Again ???. In it, Paddock Talk reports that:

F1: Schumacher To Retire Again ? Sir Jackie Stewart thinks Michael Schumacher will return to retirement after November's Abu Dhabi finale.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Paddock Talk.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#69 May 13, 2011
Ralf wrote:
<quoted text>
It's way easier for Schumi to get a doctor's title...
If Mercedes builds him a winning car, he might reaches a podium finish with big luck. First he must pass Rosberg.
In the end of last season Schumi-Fans began to hope for the long longed change in form...
After 4 races in 2011 we stand at 19:4 in qualifying (overall) and 20:6 championship points in 2011.
Schumi will never win a race again (in F1)!!!!!!
You want a title for Schumi? Ask his fellow racers after a few beer and you'll get lots of titles for poor old Schumi but not the one you'd like to hear...
...here's the titles stupid 91 wins and 7 WDC's... how many of either does Rosberg have again ...
Terry

Perth, Australia

#70 May 14, 2011
I see everyones comments and those that like and dont like Michael but overall I prefer to see him out there and the benefits to the spectacle overall. There are younger people like my 12 year son that at least was able to see him live after his comeback, I just cant understand why there are so many knockers , give him a chance to get there ,we may be surprised in the end. You can see how twitchy the car still is , there is still much improvement to come or is required to be up with the top running teams.
Cheers Terry
God

Vienna, Austria

#71 May 15, 2011
Terry wrote:
I just cant understand why there are so many knockers , give him a chance to get there ,we may be surprised in the end. You can see how twitchy the car still is , there is still much improvement to come or is required to be up with the top running teams.
Cheers Terry
How many chances does a 7 times world champion need? It's obviously NOT the car if one looks at Rosberg's results.

7 titles and 91 victories were in the past, this is the present situation:

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2011/05/11/schumac...

However, I guess he'll be strong in Spain - one of his favourite tracks. He needs to show results now and that is big pressure - a man with his experience should handle that. Rosberg will try even harder in Spain because last year this was one of the few tracks where he was beaten by Schumi...
Gonna be big fun watching those two...
Ralf

Vienna, Austria

#72 May 15, 2011
sorry, used the wrong name on the last entry; it's not God but Ralf

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#73 May 15, 2011
91 wins and 7 WDC's... how many of either does Rosberg have again ...
I don't see that Rosberg yet has any disqualifications:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nico_Rosberg#Car...

compared to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Schumach...

Interestingly, that season disqualification came because of an incident in Spain (Jerez, 1997).

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#74 May 18, 2011
Ralf wrote:
sorry, used the wrong name on the last entry; it's not God but Ralf
ha ha ... really ... you call yourself "God" on the forum ... ha ha Ralf that's rich, firstly it should be god ( small g) but secondly I don't think it can work, God knows everything, you my sad friend know just about nothing ...
God Ralf

Vienna, Austria

#75 May 18, 2011
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ... really ... you call yourself "God" on the forum ... ha ha Ralf that's rich, firstly it should be god ( small g) but secondly I don't think it can work, God knows everything, you my sad friend know just about nothing ...
There ain't no god but me...
will Schumi retire again?
stick to the thread
Ralf

Vienna, Austria

#76 May 18, 2011
<quoted text>
...here's the titles stupid 91 wins and 7 WDC's... how many of either does Rosberg have again ...
Rosberg has victories that are much better than that.
In the duel with a 7 times WC he is the first team mate to control Michael... qualifying 19:4, race finished ahead 18:5, podium 3:0

best choice is to retire before it's getting even worse (actually the advice of your secret love Alonso)
bob

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#77 May 19, 2011
<quoted text>
Hold up no balls bob (small b) I thought you know everything? You must be bob the god?(small g) im not religious!(small r)or is it bob the knob, you will always be Fuckwit (BIG F)to me!

You stupid boy (little boy)
& YES Schumacher Should Retire He drives that car like my Granny & shes dead!(Just like your legs no balls bob)
Ralf

Vienna, Austria

#79 May 26, 2011
<quoted text>
We know that, heard it often, especially since the comeback. I just wonder where are the new records and displays of skill (he's great in starting though). I
You don't reply on the comparison with Rosberg (Q: 20:4, R: 18:6, podium 3:0)- cat got your tongue?
You better wait till after the Monaco race, because you don't dare to predict Schumi's performance - it's too inconsistent. Rosberg will prove himself once more I dare to say...
11dads binlarden

Wrexham, UK

#80 May 28, 2011
<quoted text>
ha ha the ignorant beaver beaters are back ... hey canada boy, you fucking retard, you half breeds still licking your wounds because jack villeneuve was never good enough to drive for ferrari, and was kicked from pillar to post by the German .. get real .... but hey humour me, please name the illegal electronics ... dumbass ...
oh and by the way if you knew anything about f1 you might have known team orders prior to 2003 were legal ... Prost, Senna, Mansell, Mika Hakkonen, Niki lauda to name a few were all given preferential treatment over their teamamtes ... team orders were so blatant even Macca boss Ron Dennis went to Alain Prost first to ask his permission before he hired Ayrton Senna ... but hey it's only wrong when it's Schumacher ... you lot up there in canada are really dumber than a box of rocks hey ... get over it now, Jack was a miserable failure, useless whinging piece of shite ... and still is ....
yeah 118 118
11dads binlarden

Wrexham, UK

#81 May 28, 2011
<quoted text>
And I can't figure out that in canada they allow morons like you to walk the streets freely ... but hey retard, really what difference does it make, the man is a 7 X WDC, 91 race winner, and he's back. Jack tried to get there too but he ewas not wanted by anyone, partly because he's f***ing useless, but mostly because nobody wants a whinging bitching little tosser in their team.
There is no need to justify it all, but your lame ass comment was that Schumacher cheated he way to every win with illegal electronic aids does interest me ... so why not be a good little beaver beater and put your money where your horrid half breed mouth is and tell us about these illegal aids Jean Todt supposedly supplied for him ... come on genius .... let's here all about it ....
call 911 yeah
11dads binlarden

Wrexham, UK

#82 May 28, 2011
<quoted text>
ha ha you dumbass you mean like Alonso got past Massa in Germany ... hey spanner you are pathetic. May I suggest a crash course in intelligence before you come on the forum again and try think you have the answers. Orchestrated crash in Monaco.. are you talking about qualifying in 2006. Funny a year later Kimi stopped during quali in exactly the same spot and nobody said a word ... sounds to me you chose the wrong driver to cheer for back in 1999 and when Schumie dominated F1 you just could not handle it so now you justify it all by spewing bullcrap that Schumie cheated blah blah blah ... get a life dutchie ... I suspect back then your hero driver was either JPM or Villeneuve.. makes no difference, both of them were real losers ... just like you are ...
yeah lovlerly what a friend maker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nico Rosberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nico Rosberg Fan Club www.nicorosberg.es (Aug '08) Apr '15 f1 flowers 4
News Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo was quickest on the... Feb '15 S Williams 1
News Lewis Hamilton, pictured, put his most recent s... Feb '15 Anonymous 1
News F-1 Teams Kick Off Testing At Jerez Feb '15 F1 Funatic 2
News Were F1 Fans Right to Boo Nico Rosberg on the 2... (Aug '14) Nov '14 Rook 3
News Nico Rosberg - The new Mercedes-Amg GT is a dre... (Sep '14) Sep '14 rossbyron 1
News Canadian Grand Prix 2014 live stream free feed ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 loz 1
More from around the web