Mercedes/Petronas GP Preview - Singap...

Mercedes/Petronas GP Preview - Singapore - Sept. 17, 2010

There are 1 comment on the The Auto Channel story from Sep 17, 2010, titled Mercedes/Petronas GP Preview - Singapore - Sept. 17, 2010. In it, The Auto Channel reports that:

Round 15 of the 2010 Formula One World Championship takes the MERCEDES GP PETRONAS team to Singapore for the season's only night race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Auto Channel.

Mrs Gail j Gray

Manchester, UK

#1 Sep 22, 2010
I am a Michael Schumacher devoted loyal fan has i have not changed my driver because he is useless or retired from formula 1, i have enjoyed supporting Michael since 1991, i know there are folk out there are anti schumacher or anti german, i can't see why, okay maybe he is slightly a bit aggressive on the circuits but you have to be or you will never become a popular world champion, i am hoping he will do well on this circuit, it seems that since he has returned he has a crappy car with a crappy package i am not blaming him, or Ross Brawn let alone Mercedes-Benz. but if he do not get his title this year i feel that next season in 2011 will be a good promising year. there is one thing or too i hate and that's the media and people like Sir Serling Moss, Sir Jackie Stewart, Martin Brundle, Eddie Jordon, Bernie Ecclestone critising Michael, and being 2 faced, if they think rotten throughts about Michael they should confront Michael and tell him. after all Michael is a multi clever chap. i never saw thoses guys i have mentioned done as good as Michael.I have met Michael 3 times and i have found him being a warm hearted man with a lovely personality and beautiful charisma, and a great sense of humour, if he has made errors he knows how to deal with them and if any driver from the motorsport has never made any errors in there lives, they are the biggest liars going.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nico Rosberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nico Rosberg makes it seven in a row with victo... May 1 Go HAAS F1 1
News Lewis Hamilton walks his dog on a UNICYCLE as h... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
Nico Rosberg Fan Club www.nicorosberg.es (Aug '08) Apr '15 f1 flowers 4
News Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo was quickest on the... (Feb '15) Feb '15 S Williams 1
News Lewis Hamilton, pictured, put his most recent s... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Anonymous 1
News F-1 Teams Kick Off Testing At Jerez (Feb '15) Feb '15 F1 Funatic 2
News Were F1 Fans Right to Boo Nico Rosberg on the 2... (Aug '14) Nov '14 Rook 3
More from around the web