Nico: Strange That Alonso Named Schu

Nico: Strange That Alonso Named Schu

There are 111 comments on the Planet-F1.com story from Jan 22, 2011, titled Nico: Strange That Alonso Named Schu. In it, Planet-F1.com reports that:

Nico Rosberg insists he's unfazed that Fernando Alonso singled out his team-mate and not him to be a huge threat in 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Planet-F1.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

#106 Mar 20, 2011
Shiraaz wrote:
<quoted text> When are you going to get the Abu Dhabi track? Who overtook anybody? Please Sissyana...pimple Boy....what makes you have no intelligence or credibility is your inability to read the F1 Sport, rather you spend time and energy not understanding what happened in front of your blind eyes, with you half sighted intelligence and the relegation of any last single sense of logic to negate your little bitch ass the inability to read reality of what happened in Abu Dhabi?
I am happy you a Bitch now....you too fcking stupid to be an Alonso fan.
Hey you demented fool......you talk about others having blind eyes, and ask who overtook anybody?......Well how about Button passing your whining hero into the first turn......Dumbass..!!

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

#107 Mar 20, 2011
Oh, I meant to add no less, at the start of the race......Moron..!!

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Roswell, GA

#108 Mar 21, 2011
Shiraaz wrote:
<quoted text> When are you going to get the Abu Dhabi track? Who overtook anybody? Please Sissyana...pimple Boy....what makes you have no intelligence or credibility is your inability to read the F1 Sport, rather you spend time and energy not understanding what happened in front of your blind eyes, with you half sighted intelligence and the relegation of any last single sense of logic to negate your little bitch ass the inability to read reality of what happened in Abu Dhabi?
hmm i wonder who got passed going into the first turn?

hmm.... alonso was stuck behind a rookie for how many laps again?????

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#109 Mar 21, 2011
Shiraaz wrote:
aw shame the violins are out ... the poor ignorant canadian south african canadian is whinging because the only thing alonso managed to pass in Abu Dhabi last year was water .... oh and by the way the overtaking was done in the pits, it's called strategy, and it seems after he got his ass kicked last season because of it, he has not learnt his lesson because he is convinced that this year only a fast car will win him the WDC ... what a moron ... guess the bloke you all hero worshit is the one who's too f*cking stupid ... no wonder you lot cheer for him he makes you brain dead worhsitters all look half smart ....

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

#110 Mar 22, 2011
4Mil wrote:
<quoted text>
monty keep living in denial man.. seriously. Yea he copied and pasted links that said alonso was innocent but your the tool for reading 6 paragraphs just to get to that statment...
I don't live in denial ... you need a reality check and stop believing in ghosts !!!

..and yes .. I'm a fool for reading much of what some of you write or send .. but I recomend you do the same so you'll have a better picture of things and not the same old biased and hatred view !

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#111 Mar 29, 2011
[QUOTE who="4Mil....
*Question*
Monty lets just pretend alonso did know before the race.. how would that make you feel?
[/QUOTE]

I forgot to tell you this story ...

Before Alonso and Montoya and after Fangio and Senna I used to be a fan of ... YES .. THE BIG TRAITOR AND CHEATER when he had just got 2 titles and came to Ferrari !!!.. and after I followed him for a couple of years and saw the Villeneuve incident in 1997 and some other cheats I quit my support ... See?.. I could do the same with Alonso if I really believe he's not the driver I think he is, one who unifies talent with honesty, on track ethics and hard work with a focused attitude and win desire at 200% of this posibilities !!

“Let me be your Bhuda”

Since: Dec 07

Canada

#113 Mar 31, 2011
Montoya4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to tell you this story ...
Before Alonso and Montoya and after Fangio and Senna I used to be a fan of ... YES .. THE BIG TRAITOR AND CHEATER when he had just got 2 titles and came to Ferrari !!!.. and after I followed him for a couple of years and saw the Villeneuve incident in 1997 and some other cheats I quit my support ... See?.. I could do the same with Alonso if I really believe he's not the driver I think he is, one who unifies talent with honesty, on track ethics and hard work with a focused attitude and win desire at 200% of this posibilities !!
Yeah Yeah !!! All true.

“Just love F1”

Benavidez, Tigre

#114 Apr 1, 2011
4Mil wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm i wonder who got passed going into the first turn?
hmm.... alonso was stuck behind a rookie for how many laps again?????
ZERO !!

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#115 Apr 2, 2011
Montoya4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
ZERO !!
where did he finish??? who won the WDC last year? who won the WDC in 2009? umm 2008? umm 2007? The supposed greatest driver in the world .. a failure for 4 yrs in a row and heading for year 5. Time to take your meds Luisa, you're going to be a basket case by the end of this year .... liars and cheats cannot win anything, Alonso has proved that over and over and over again .... Fordza Fernando you dumbass ...
pete burke and gaylon

Chester, UK

#116 Apr 3, 2011
4Mil wrote:
i think Alonso got an email saying something that Merc got new suspensions and trannys.. lol
okay all jokes aside.. I think Schu and Merc are working on something big and Ferrari knows it. Most fans know that team have a strong team built with funds to back them up. Considering their first year they did pretty good. Considering Brawns 1st championship year.. i think its only a matter of time till Schu and Rosberg are the ones to beat.
yeahh 9110911 mayb 2012

“On I Burn!”

Since: Dec 07

Australia

#117 Apr 3, 2011
An F1 driver is not a Saviour
Therefore I don't judge his behavour
Lewy says he's Senna and Alonso is Prost
like a child saying "I'm this guy and you are that guy" Lewy is lost.
But I won't judge Lewy by his word.
It can be fun to watch an idiot make mistakes!
Is he a Turd.
Or should he jump in Finlands thousand lakes?
I like the competition that Lewy and Vettel provide for Alonso :)
Makes for great racing this year as long as Ferrari is not so slow.
Maranello boys will rise to the challenge
Of beating the rule benders Red Bull and McLaren
Alonso has grown with passion into Red
If you hate him then you might aswell be dead!!:(!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nico Rosberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lewis Hamilton calls in sick, misses Pirelli F1... (Oct '16) Oct '16 proflagger 1
News Formula 1's Latest Rumours, Talk: Sebastian Vet... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Rbelo 1
News Nico Rosberg makes it seven in a row with victo... (May '16) May '16 Go HAAS F1 1
News Lewis Hamilton walks his dog on a UNICYCLE as h... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
Nico Rosberg Fan Club www.nicorosberg.es (Aug '08) Apr '15 f1 flowers 4
News Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo was quickest on the... (Feb '15) Feb '15 S Williams 1
News Lewis Hamilton, pictured, put his most recent s... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Anonymous 1
More from around the web