Nico: Strange That Alonso Named Schu

Jan 22, 2011 Full story: Planet-F1.com 111

Nico Rosberg insists he's unfazed that Fernando Alonso singled out his team-mate and not him to be a huge threat in 2011.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
naomi

Kempton Park, South Africa

#1 Jan 24, 2011
Alonso singled out Michael because Michael is already a champion and Nico Rosberg not.

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

#2 Jan 24, 2011
4Mil: Strange That Nico Named Alosno

lol

“On I Burn!”

Since: Dec 07

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Jan 24, 2011
Rosberg 0 Wins and 0 WDC's.
Schumi 91 Wins and 7 WDC's

Shut up Britney you loser!!

“On I Burn!”

Since: Dec 07

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Jan 24, 2011
As much as I loved Britney's dad Keke Rosberg as a kid when I started watching F1.I don't feel the same about his son Nico.Thousands of us Auzzies adopted Keke Rosberg as their favourite driver after he replaced Auzzie WDC Alan Jones at Williams in 1982 and Keke miraculously won the WDC that year despite only winning 1 race(11 different winners that year from 16 races!)which was incredible when he had a non-Turbo car against the much more powerfull Turbos of Renault and Ferrari.He was the last non-Turbo WDC before the Turbo era of F1.

Love this recent Vid though of Nico and Keke Rosberg competing against each other in Lapland!

heiki kulta crapper ispoo

Mold, UK

#5 Jan 25, 2011
it seems yuo have a crush on nico did he say no to u or sumthing whats your problem u have made 2 posts about him here u are starting to sound like somebodyelse

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

#6 Jan 25, 2011
naomi wrote:
Alonso singled out Michael because Michael is already a champion and Nico Rosberg not.
Alonso was correct when he named Michael as one of his rivals for the 2011 WDC......not the only driver, but one that he will surely have to deal with.

As far as 6/10ths quote that, " The most dangerous champion for me is Michael "....... but I can really undertand why he would like to forget.....2007..!!
heiki kulta crapper ispoo

Mold, UK

#7 Jan 25, 2011
hmltn-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alonso was correct when he named Michael as one of his rivals for the 2011 WDC......not the only driver, but one that he will surely have to deal with.
As far as 6/10ths quote that, " The most dangerous champion for me is Michael "....... but I can really undertand why he would like to forget.....2007..!!
yuo just concentrate on lewis yuo yellow belly sucker of wolfspain go and find the ice girl to cool your smoothy hamy bum

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

#8 Jan 25, 2011
heiki kulta crapper ispoo wrote:
<quoted text>yuo just concentrate on lewis yuo yellow belly sucker of wolfspain go and find the ice girl to cool your smoothy hamy bum
Now....now Mumbles with this new year, I would have thought that you wouldn't be so cruel.

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

#9 Jan 25, 2011
i think Alonso got an email saying something that Merc got new suspensions and trannys.. lol

okay all jokes aside.. I think Schu and Merc are working on something big and Ferrari knows it. Most fans know that team have a strong team built with funds to back them up. Considering their first year they did pretty good. Considering Brawns 1st championship year.. i think its only a matter of time till Schu and Rosberg are the ones to beat.

“Lawrence”

Since: May 09

Flushing N,Y,

#10 Jan 25, 2011
4Mil wrote:
i think Alonso got an email saying something that Merc got new suspensions and trannys.. lol
okay all jokes aside.. I think Schu and Merc are working on something big and Ferrari knows it. Most fans know that team have a strong team built with funds to back them up. Considering their first year they did pretty good. Considering Brawns 1st championship year.. i think its only a matter of time till Schu and Rosberg are the ones to beat.
I'm wondering who else in the top running teams, who will apply also the push rod rear suspension like Red Bull.
gaylord flushing

Prestatyn, UK

#11 Feb 23, 2011
hmltn-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alonso was correct when he named Michael as one of his rivals for the 2011 WDC......not the only driver, but one that he will surely have to deal with.
As far as 6/10ths quote that, " The most dangerous champion for me is Michael "....... but I can really undertand why he would like to forget.....2007..!!
i thort lewis was gaylord oh dear
gaylord flushing

Prestatyn, UK

#12 Feb 23, 2011
hmltn-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alonso was correct when he named Michael as one of his rivals for the 2011 WDC......not the only driver, but one that he will surely have to deal with.
As far as 6/10ths quote that, " The most dangerous champion for me is Michael "....... but I can really undertand why he would like to forget.....2007..!!
and by the way u dummy 06was micheals last year what a f;;;; d...head yuo are a unbeatable a....hole but very funny too i just hope yuo teach baby lewis the right way ha hawhat a nob

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#13 Feb 23, 2011
gaylord flushing wrote:
<quoted text>and by the way u dummy 06was micheals last year what a f;;;; d...head yuo are a unbeatable a....hole but very funny too i just hope yuo teach baby lewis the right way ha hawhat a nob
and it only took a month to work that all out ... wow what a genius you truly are ... you stupid half breed gnome ....
the fake ferrari fan

Wrexham, UK

#14 Feb 24, 2011
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
and it only took a month to work that all out ... wow what a genius you truly are ... you stupid half breed gnome ....
not bad for a dumbass hey according to the press certain people believe what the press write alonso seems to be constantley bombarderd with questions about other drivers they the press and 99 percent of the teams all personell all see alonso as the bench mark [the fastest best driver] this the reason why they ask him and not lewy dewy now sum base there case in discussions from what the press and repoters as weve seen b4 the so called turrini kulta these so called reporters dont have any f1 representation at any gp all they have and do is use and put there own personel uneducated guess and feelings on certain topix which in most and i mean in most cases is a stab in the dark uneducated fabricated and not true yet sum dummies belief every article and interviews supposedly took place its up to the individuals own f1 knowledge and experiences if they belief all they hear and see heiki kulta fluhing lawrence live new york usa

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

#15 Feb 24, 2011
the fake ferrari fan wrote:
<quoted text>not bad for a dumbass hey according to the press certain people believe what the press write alonso seems to be constantley bombarderd with questions about other drivers they the press and 99 percent of the teams all personell all see alonso as the bench mark [the fastest best driver] this the reason why they ask him and not lewy dewy now sum base there case in discussions from what the press and repoters as weve seen b4 the so called turrini kulta these so called reporters dont have any f1 representation at any gp all they have and do is use and put there own personel uneducated guess and feelings on certain topix which in most and i mean in most cases is a stab in the dark uneducated fabricated and not true yet sum dummies belief every article and interviews supposedly took place its up to the individuals own f1 knowledge and experiences if they belief all they hear and see heiki kulta fluhing lawrence live new york usa
wow ...
agree
interesting
helpful
funny
brilliant

ha.. and they say we Alonso-ist are the blind ones !!!
the fake alonso fan 4

Wrexham, UK

#16 Feb 24, 2011
Montoya4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
wow ...
agree
interesting
helpful
funny
brilliant
ha.. and they say we Alonso-ist are the blind ones !!!
they good at giving it some but they dont like it up um well apart from lawrence and 4mil i havent had a invite to there babys christening on the day the barain gp was on misreable sods sydney poiteai is going thou heiki kulta live
the fake alonso fan 4

Wrexham, UK

#17 Feb 24, 2011
ive just found 4 mill lawrence and bob on the telly bobs the one with the yellow hat on and richie is lawrence watch on yuo tube bottom the second coming it didnt take a month years its perfect
fake ferrari 4 mil

Wrexham, UK

#18 Feb 25, 2011
the current world champions redbull were represented by christian horner on morning tv they were asked to do the interveiw bcause they redbull are the benchmark to beat the interveiwer asked christian horner this questionwhich was live and broadcast througout the uk at 8.35 am who do u see as yuor biggest threat horner replyed alonso not lewy dewy i cant see horner giving a uneducated guess can yuo there were 2 reasons why horner said alonso was the biggest threat so to some deal with it hieki kulta flushing miami live

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#19 Feb 25, 2011
fake ferrari 4 mil wrote:
the current world champions redbull were represented by christian horner on morning tv they were asked to do the interveiw bcause they redbull are the benchmark to beat the interveiwer asked christian horner this questionwhich was live and broadcast througout the uk at 8.35 am who do u see as yuor biggest threat horner replyed alonso not lewy dewy i cant see horner giving a uneducated guess can yuo there were 2 reasons why horner said alonso was the biggest threat so to some deal with it hieki kulta flushing miami live
wow what an amazing newsflash, ferrari and their drivers are the biggerst threat .... who would have seen that coming .... hey stupid get over it, that's the way it's been for 61 yrs now ... you jackass ... glad you picked up on that ... hey numbnuts were you wondering if it was a "live" interview ... sure it wasn't Radio 5 ... wow you ignorant runt ....

but hey last year according to you hlf wit unintelligent worshitting fools, Alonso had already won the WDC when he was still testing, and according to all of you the teams were saying that Ferrari and Alonso were the biggest threat .... glad we're back to that again ... oh yes and your worshitters were discounting any chance that Vettel would even come close to the championship ... hmmmm as I said stupid unintelligent worshitting fools ... If I recall correctly in 2007 2008 and 2009 you lot were crowing that Alonso would be 3, 4 and 5 X WDC ... ha ha ha you're crystal balls are f**king broken ... hey short ass, your record is not really very good, 0% correct ... shouldn't you rather try prediciting winners in another game ... you know like snakes and ladders or Monopoly ...
live to hate hate to die

Buckley, UK

#20 Feb 25, 2011
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
wow what an amazing newsflash, ferrari and their drivers are the biggerst threat .... who would have seen that coming .... hey stupid get over it, that's the way it's been for 61 yrs now ... you jackass ... glad you picked up on that ... hey numbnuts were you wondering if it was a "live" interview ... sure it wasn't Radio 5 ... wow you ignorant runt ....
but hey last year according to you hlf wit unintelligent worshitting fools, Alonso had already won the WDC when he was still testing, and according to all of you the teams were saying that Ferrari and Alonso were the biggest threat .... glad we're back to that again ... oh yes and your worshitters were discounting any chance that Vettel would even come close to the championship ... hmmmm as I said stupid unintelligent worshitting fools ... If I recall correctly in 2007 2008 and 2009 you lot were crowing that Alonso would be 3, 4 and 5 X WDC ... ha ha ha you're crystal balls are f**king broken ... hey short ass, your record is not really very good, 0% correct ... shouldn't you rather try prediciting winners in another game ... you know like snakes and ladders or Monopoly ...
u also suffer from a short memory i ant a aloso supporter i dont wont in particuler anyoneto win i would like to see mark webber win thou cause hes been in f1 for a good while and helped redbull to get where they are he deserves but i see alonso as most do as the complete package i have no problem with him or the facts he is its true however yuo and a few others that entertain us so much have trouble dealing with the truth virtually all the grid see alonso as no1 so u are not just the minority yuo are dumb numbnuts mother f'''er s stuck in the past with hate for alonso and written dribble drabble about as much use as hieki kulta and turrini invalid comment invalid comment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nico Rosberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo was quickest on the... Feb 23 stewart scott 2
Lewis Hamilton, pictured, put his most recent s... Feb 4 jeff12365 1
F-1 Teams Kick Off Testing At Jerez Feb '15 F1 Funatic 2
Were F1 Fans Right to Boo Nico Rosberg on the 2... (Aug '14) Nov '14 Rook 3
Nico Rosberg - The new Mercedes-Amg GT is a dre... Sep '14 rossbyron 1
Canadian Grand Prix 2014 live stream free feed ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 loz 1
Mercedes 'integrity' on trial in Montreal paddock (Jun '13) Jun '13 Frank 1
More from around the web