Raikkonen Takes Pole for Italian GP

Raikkonen Takes Pole for Italian GP

There are 15 comments on the The Associated Press story from Sep 9, 2006, titled Raikkonen Takes Pole for Italian GP . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Kimi Raikkonen of McLaren won the pole Saturday for the Italian Grand Prix, and both Ferrari cars positioned themselves ahead of championship leader Fernando Alonso of Renault.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

tita

Nicosia, Cyprus

#1 Sep 9, 2006
welldone kimi!!!!!!!!!! i hope u r going to be the winner of tomorros GP
Mr D

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Sep 9, 2006
Go Kimi Go
erika

Ollioules, France

#3 Sep 10, 2006
i hope me too and i'm sure than kimi will win this race! GO KMI GO!!!!!!!!!!
erika

Ollioules, France

#4 Sep 10, 2006
mickael appeared so angry and discontend when kimi win the pole position! hehehehehehehehe the picture talk herself heheheheh i'm so happy for kimi he deserve it!
lutfiana

Surabaya, Indonesia

#5 Dec 6, 2006
wow..kimi so much love with u
maybe u can be the best in this GP...won't u?
erika

Roche-et-raucourt, France

#6 Dec 7, 2006
lutfiana wrote:
wow..kimi so much love with u
maybe u can be the best in this GP...won't u?
all of this post are here since a long long long time
Azreen

Sitiawan, Malaysia

#7 Jan 8, 2007
KIMI RAIKKONEN aZa! aZa! FiGHtiNg!
i know he will win this year
erika

Autechaux, France

#8 Jan 11, 2007
YEAH A BIG FIGHT
hippy

London, UK

#9 Jan 12, 2007
If he does not win this year,he never will!!
erika

Autechaux, France

#10 Jan 14, 2007
you are wrong he have all qualities to win the championnia this new year
hippy

London, UK

#11 Jan 14, 2007
erika wrote:
you are wrong he have all qualities to win the championnia this new year
He has speed but thats about all.Like i said in my previous post,this year or never.were all entitled to an opinion are we not??
Raiko fan

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#12 Jan 14, 2007
kimi is the most favourite to win this year, but looking on the other side, mcleran, like ferrari from 05 to 06, can also come strong....though they have an average medium strong line up, renault whereas has a very powerful car, but it has also an average medium line up.
you never know, as both the Finnish driver proved to be good on the track, the other renault driver can also prove good...
ferrri has a very strong driver line up, so a the car..
honda has also a medium driver lineup, but the car is a total crap, same goes for toyota... heidfeld got a wakeup call after kubica came and the car seems to be improving...
williams may be the weakest team, redbull may prove strong, with the renault engine and good aero-dynamics guy...
well, the most interesting driver will not be present this year, but the title is open for ALMOST EVERYONE...
hippy

London, UK

#13 Jan 14, 2007
Raiko fan wrote:
kimi is the most favourite to win this year, but looking on the other side, mcleran, like ferrari from 05 to 06, can also come strong....though they have an average medium strong line up, renault whereas has a very powerful car, but it has also an average medium line up.
you never know, as both the Finnish driver proved to be good on the track, the other renault driver can also prove good...
ferrri has a very strong driver line up, so a the car..
honda has also a medium driver lineup, but the car is a total crap, same goes for toyota... heidfeld got a wakeup call after kubica came and the car seems to be improving...
williams may be the weakest team, redbull may prove strong, with the renault engine and good aero-dynamics guy...
well, the most interesting driver will not be present this year, but the title is open for ALMOST EVERYONE...
I agree,in my opinion we have quite an open season ahead.I still think Alonso has the more complete mental/track consistancy package than kimi.Much more like that dull boring cheat you must be refering to??Also i dont think ferrari are quite the outfit they were any more without the golden three..We shall have to wait and see,I myself cannot wait for the first qualy session
Raiko fan

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#14 Jan 15, 2007
chill man!! schumi was not at all boring, it was fun, though sometimes very irritating for some of his acts..
just look at the the anger and an amazing race he gave us in monaco, but you are right that ferrari wont be the same without the golden three..
well like you, i myself also cant wait for the season to begin....
erika

Villeneuve-loubet, France

#15 Jan 17, 2007
yes can't wait

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Heidfeld Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heidfeld out of Renault running as he accepts M... (Jan '10) Apr '12 au pair 2
News Valencia: BMW F1 Test Recap - Kubica Drives the... (Jan '08) Apr '11 albert 13
News How Malaysians have taken Formula One to their ... (Mar '08) Apr '11 danny 55
News Was Raikkonen rather than Heidfeld Pirelli's fi... (Aug '10) Aug '10 pats 2
News F1: Sato in running for Renault seat - report (Jan '10) Jan '10 Frank Baesler 2
News Hamilton also ready to leave F1 (Jun '09) Jun '09 anton 59
News Ask the Expert - BMW Sauber's Robert Kubica (Apr '09) Apr '09 BMW alternator help 1
More from around the web