Nick Heidfeld's BMW Sauber somersault...

Nick Heidfeld's BMW Sauber somersaults as a result of a multi-c...

There are 6 comments on the BBC News story from Jul 2, 2006, titled Nick Heidfeld's BMW Sauber somersaults as a result of a multi-c.... In it, BBC News reports that:

US GRAND PRIX RESULT 1 M Schumacher 2 F Massa 3 G Fisichella 4 J Trulli 5 F Alonso 6 R Barrichello 7 D Coulthard 8 V Liuzzi McLaren boss Ron Dennis said it would be wrong to blame Juan Pablo Montoya for causing ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC News.

Oscar Cepeda

Colombia

#1 Jul 4, 2006
Coulthard go away...
Hawk

United States

#2 Jul 10, 2006
Amen
Jafar

Karachi, Pakistan

#3 Aug 6, 2006
i have never doubted nicks ability and yet again unlike last year he has proved tht he is still one of the best drivers in f1 i think tht the BMW Sauber package is really very gud for him and in the coming years will make him a contender for top slot best wishes.
Jafar
Paul

Feltham, UK

#4 Aug 7, 2006
I agree Jafar - Heidfeld is completely under-rated just because he doesn't qualify as well as he races. In races he barely ever makes mistakes, is consistently fast and accurate, and almost always finishes higher than his qualifying position. He made Webber look like a rookie with his race performances in 06, and I hope BMW develops at a rate where he can start to be a serious contender
jermaine

Wynberg, South Africa

#5 Aug 11, 2006
Great to meet pure Nick Heidfeld fans finally. Everyone else cries Raikkonen Raikkonen and forgets that when they were partners in 2001, Heidfeld scored more points and even a podium finish that year...I think if he was chosen at McLaren instead of Kimi he'd have won the title by now...
Steven

San Jose, CA

#6 Nov 23, 2006
Whatever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick Heidfeld Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heidfeld out of Renault running as he accepts M... (Jan '10) Apr '12 au pair 2
News Valencia: BMW F1 Test Recap - Kubica Drives the... (Jan '08) Apr '11 albert 13
News How Malaysians have taken Formula One to their ... (Mar '08) Apr '11 danny 55
News Was Raikkonen rather than Heidfeld Pirelli's fi... (Aug '10) Aug '10 pats 2
News F1: Sato in running for Renault seat - report (Jan '10) Jan '10 Frank Baesler 2
News Hamilton also ready to leave F1 (Jun '09) Jun '09 anton 59
News Ask the Expert - BMW Sauber's Robert Kubica (Apr '09) Apr '09 BMW alternator help 1
More from around the web