Why I oppose a Kimi Raikkonen comeback

Oct 3, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Times Leader

As the 2010 F1 season enters it's final stages, chatter about the driver market for 2011 has inevitably started to heat up.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
agus

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

quien se opone en q entre kimi en el gran circo de la f1? kimi es el mejor piloto del mundo y si renault no se espavila en ficharle lo perdera
F1 Funatic

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

Kimi's win at Spa 2009 was due to KERS. Fisichella was the class of the weekend and in a non-KERS assisted car Kimi would have finished a distant second to the Force India driver. I lost all respect for "The Ice Cream Man" at the 2009 Malaysian GP. Seeing him in the Ferrari garage while other drivers sat in their cars in the rain made an enormous negative impression on me. I am sure others feel the same way too. I hope Kimi Raikkonen DOES NOT return to F1. Ever!
turrini bull kulta bull

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

F1 Funatic wrote:
Kimi's win at Spa 2009 was due to KERS. Fisichella was the class of the weekend and in a non-KERS assisted car Kimi would have finished a distant second to the Force India driver. I lost all respect for "The Ice Cream Man" at the 2009 Malaysian GP. Seeing him in the Ferrari garage while other drivers sat in their cars in the rain made an enormous negative impression on me. I am sure others feel the same way too. I hope Kimi Raikkonen DOES NOT return to F1. Ever!
yuo took the ice cream and vodka out of my mouth
agus

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

kimi tiene lo que tiene q si bebe y corre asi imaginate sereno ni lo veis y envidia q tiene la gente o mas bien miedo a q regrese?,mas mala imagen da alonso dejando q massa le ceda el adelantamiento,alonso el sucio le llaman,kimi tenia kers pero el coche era una tortuga solo con el kers podia medirse con el forza y ademas de las manos del piloto kimi,luego fisiquela estuvo en ferrari con kimi sustitullendo a masa x lo del accidente y no salia de las ultimas posiciones cosa q kimi se subia algun podio y al q le duela q se le va a hacer yo me ire a comerme un helado

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

F1 Funatic wrote:
LOL

So what do you call the other victories won by other drivers using KERS? It's not as if Kimi was the only one using it...

Oi, Fisi the class of the weekend ;) Then why was Fisi in the backpack in Ferrari if he was so classy? Even rookies score points during their first season so please tell me why Fisi didn't score one single point?

You do see where this is going, don't you? If Fisi couldn't drive the F60 then it highlighted Kimi's driving skills. Rookies come to F1 and drive cars for the first time and yet they score points. Why didn't this classy driver Fisi score any points?

Of course you take everything positive away from Kimi but blame him for everything possible, even eating ice cream for god's sake ;)

Had you paid attention to Malaysia 2009 then you would have seen the mechanics pushing the car to the garage, lifting it up under a rubber carpet and putting a fence around it - it was dangerous to go near it because of KERS misfunctioning.

But hey, I'm sure Alonso would have done this in Kimi's place: No car to use but he would definitely have stood on the starting grid with his gear on and should the race have started again then Alonso would had started running and competing with the other cars ;)

Oh and I hope Kimi comes back to F1, just to take the piss out of you ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

Sorry for the double post :(
ZimonZ

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

So great writting, Icegirl. I can't wait to see Kimi back on the grid. I don't care wheater he's driving a Ferrari, Renault or even a Virgin. I just like Kimi - coolest guy on this planet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

ZimonZ wrote:
So great writting, Icegirl. I can't wait to see Kimi back on the grid. I don't care wheater he's driving a Ferrari, Renault or even a Virgin. I just like Kimi - coolest guy on this planet.
Thanks Zimon ;)

It's not Renault, Kimi made it clear and he is fed up with the way Renault is using his name to promote their marketing...

Methinks it's Red Bull in F1. Can't shake that feeling off. Time will tell but I think that he is through with rally.
Cool KA

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Judged:

Icegirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Zimon ;)
It's not Renault, Kimi made it clear and he is fed up with the way Renault is using his name to promote their marketing...
Methinks it's Red Bull in F1. Can't shake that feeling off. Time will tell but I think that he is through with rally.
That would be mouth-watering !
F1 Funatic

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Judged:

ZimonZ wrote:
So you like the rantings of a premenstrual fish slapper?
Cool KA

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Judged:

F1 Funatic wrote:
<quoted text>
So you like the rantings of a premenstrual fish slapper?
You don't like it, screw you mate. "Premenstrual fish slapper".. what are you? demented jack ass?
F1 Funatic

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Judged:

Cool KA wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't like it, screw you mate. "Premenstrual fish slapper".. what are you? demented jack ass?
Shouldn't you be out on your dhow catching fish for PMS GIRL?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

F1 Funatic wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to write something of value but I guess it's going to be a long long long long wait...
Cool KA

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

F1 Funatic wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome thing to do, than share views with a jackass!! Thanks for the "idea" mate.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

F1 Funatic wrote:
I am sure others feel the same way too. I hope Kimi Raikkonen DOES NOT return to F1. Ever!
You must be crushed right now, right? You and all the others.
Adysseus

Vienna, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

F1 needs more guys like Kimi...I'm glad he's back.
scotland

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Kimi is doing a fantastic job for lotus being away from f1 for 2 years rallying great comeback ace driver cool ,look at schu omg useless waste of time should have stayed out when he was on a high.So give kimi a break hes going to have few wins b4 end of f1 season.
lillo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

F1 Funatic wrote:
the hell...?! the rain wouldn't stop,so why wasted time in the middle of rain if u can grab better place with ice cream,be fair! thanks GOD Kimi gets back!
TheAntiCrust

Diamond Bar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

"F1 Funatic wrote:
Kimi's win at Spa 2009 was due to KERS. Fisichella was the class of the weekend and in a non-KERS assisted car Kimi would have finished a distant second to the Force India driver. I lost all respect for "The Ice Cream Man" at the 2009 Malaysian GP. Seeing him in the Ferrari garage while other drivers sat in their cars in the rain made an enormous negative impression on me. I am sure others feel the same way too. I hope Kimi Raikkonen DOES NOT return to F1. Ever!"
Just because he had KERS and "Fisi" did not and that's stage one of your whines about Kimi...Well, the Force India team could have done the "proper" thing, in your opinion, simply walk down the paddocks and ask Ferrari to tell Kimi to not use his KERS, simple, they didn't. Why should he sit in the car during the rain (2009 Malaysia)...he violated no rules, if anything it goes to show, some guys think for themselves...
LOL

Helsinki, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Kimi is pure class, here are people who do not know anything about Formula 1. Let Kimis driving speak for themselves. How would you feel like if people criticize you if you eat ice cream, or go for a beer into the pub? Get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••