F1: Schumacher Offered Contract ?

Sep 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Paddock Talk

Amid all the hype about Lewis Hamilton's supposed move to Mercedes, the German squad appears to be preparing to extend Michael Schumacher's career.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Les Sibley

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Michael Schmacher is F1 and should only retire after winning his 100 G.P. RACE making him the supreme driver of all time.
Adysseus

Vienna, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

the older he gets the smaller are the chances...100 victories - never ... he celebrated his podium like a victory, and that's the best result he'll take home from his comeback. I'm not into statistics but I believe that his 7 retirements this year are more than all together with Ferrari. Michael will consider wearing glasses in Japan (or does he use contact lenses)and Hamilton will take his place at Mercedes...
Schumi Fan

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

A F1 without Schumi? Not imaginable. God bless him.
F1 Funatic

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Les Sibley wrote:
Michael Schmacher is F1 and should only retire after winning his 100 G.P. RACE making him the supreme driver of all time.
100? LOL!!! He's at 91 with little chance of winning even 1 this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••