Hamilton hits back at claims car is '...

Hamilton hits back at claims car is 'mess'

There are 8 comments on the Guardian Unlimited story from Mar 9, 2011, titled Hamilton hits back at claims car is 'mess'. In it, Guardian Unlimited reports that:

Lewis Hamilton hits back at claims that new McLaren car is a 'mess' a Martin Brundle says Hamilton looks 'absolutely at sea' a Hamilton: 'I think it is something we can work on' Lewis Hamilton says he can win the championship when he has the right car and can compete with the other guys.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guardian Unlimited.

the whole regament

Chester, UK

#1 Mar 10, 2011
its so funny he looks like his driving day by day at sea he looks more like a pusseycat doll eye brows plucked and facials what a sad world we live in hes a right fa'ot just like lawrence and 4 mm shaving their bits and bobs queers to much time and not enough doing the business like zorro

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Roswell, GA

#3 Mar 18, 2011
oh look Shiraaz left his gay servant out for some forum posts.. hey shiraaz! you left your fudge packing retard queer out. Hes day dreaming of all us again.. quick shut him up and stick it in his ass like he enjoys...

“Let me be your Bhuda”

Since: Dec 07

Canada

#4 Mar 18, 2011
4Mil wrote:
oh look Shiraaz left his gay servant out for some forum posts.. hey shiraaz! you left your fudge packing retard queer out. Hes day dreaming of all us again.. quick shut him up and stick it in his ass like he enjoys...
Put hot spicy chillie up ass..maybe burn Bobina little tiny weenie so that he can't spank you when you prostrating. You the bitch with the hard life. No balls and a little pimple. Yikes bitch!!!!

“F1”

Since: Jul 08

Roswell, GA

#5 Mar 18, 2011
awwwwwwww how cute and out comes Shiraaz to save his newest most retarded client... the Forum Retard. You two make a nasty couple.. but i guess thats how it flies in your world you dirty slut..hahaha your so pathetic shiraaz

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#6 Mar 18, 2011
Shiraaz wrote:
<quoted text>Put hot spicy chillie up ass..maybe burn Bobina little tiny weenie so that he can't spank you when you prostrating. You the bitch with the hard life. No balls and a little pimple. Yikes bitch!!!!
speaking of no balls and a little pimple .. how's your wife curry boy????? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

“Let me be your Bhuda”

Canada

#7 Mar 20, 2011
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of no balls and a little pimple .. how's your wife curry boy????? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
She was not bought and paid for like yours is Eh? Hey Bobina..that's the only reason she would remain with swine meat like you....she's getting the bucks from a stupid dumb fck like you.

Why else would she live with a prick that has tits? What's your cup size now after all the tit sucking?

“Let me be your Bhuda”

Canada

#8 Mar 20, 2011
4Mil wrote:
awwwwwwww how cute and out comes Shiraaz to save his newest most retarded client... the Forum Retard. You two make a nasty couple.. but i guess thats how it flies in your world you dirty slut..hahaha your so pathetic shiraaz
4 millimetres speak and write like a real sissy he is. Punctuation... on tiny Prickie Boy?

How old is Sissyana? Pimple Boy? You sound so kid like they way you write. Are all you bitches so fcking stupid?

Hey Mr. Pimple....Bobina says to wear your pink thong on Saturday night. The virgil of tit sucking begins, Heee Haaaa.
Bo Smith

Edmonton, Canada

#9 Mar 20, 2011
Pests get back to the subject!!M The car does see m like a dog in tesing. but we'll all find out for sure this Friday. F1 is back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McLaren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spanish Grand Prix - Talking Points May 11 Grand pharts 1
News NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Mar '17 MakesPhartxx 68
News Montoya in talks with Renault? (Feb '06) Jan '17 wagonball 27
News Malaysian Grand Prix: News round-up (Apr '15) Oct '16 yudawe 28
News Lewis Hamilton calls in sick, misses Pirelli F1... (Oct '16) Oct '16 proflagger 1
News Nico Rosberg makes it seven in a row with victo... (May '16) May '16 Go HAAS F1 1
Mclaren Formula One posters on e-bay (Apr '16) Apr '16 mclarenm8b 1
More from around the web