F1: Alonso would quit McLaren

F1: Alonso would quit McLaren

There are 324 comments on the The Times of India story from Jul 24, 2007, titled F1: Alonso would quit McLaren. In it, The Times of India reports that:

World champion Fernando Alonso would be free to leave McLaren should the team be found guilty in the espionage scandal currently engulfing Formula One. via The Times of India

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times of India.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last

“"McLaren in my soul"”

Since: Apr 07

Worcester, U.K

#348 Aug 31, 2007
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
At least Massa's dad behaved himself in the pits on Sunday in Turkey.
Yeah but you didn't see him at the after race party, he caused a riot with his hardcore partying ways ;)

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#349 Aug 31, 2007
nothing wrong with that either.
vijay

Nashik, India

#350 Oct 3, 2007
hmm after looking the position of current teams .......I think He have to go back to Renault i think so........Ferrari.....no way.. and BMW ..no not at all......:)
lawrence

Sittingbourne, UK

#351 Jul 4, 2011
To all you aspiring formula one drivers, prove that you can drive on the track.
tell your dads that you are driving for yourselves,have the guts to analize the race and where you went wrong if you lose, also what your team did right when you win .Louise H. is a fine driver,who even now sometimes gets a bum drive,variouse reasons make the day good and the same reasons can work for the lad or girl who beats you to the chequered flag. luck plays a part,but a proffesional attitude works better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McLaren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fernando Alonso not unduly negative despite sta... Jun '17 The phartse 3
McLaren F1 Road Car -- lapping Nordschleife in ... (Jul '07) Jun '17 STEVE33 2
News Spanish Grand Prix - Talking Points (May '17) May '17 Grand pharts 1
News NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Mar '17 MakesPhartxx 68
News Montoya in talks with Renault? (Feb '06) Jan '17 wagonball 27
News Malaysian Grand Prix: News round-up (Apr '15) Oct '16 yudawe 28
News Lewis Hamilton calls in sick, misses Pirelli F1... (Oct '16) Oct '16 proflagger 1
More from around the web