Schumacher Hopes to Help Ferrari, But...

Schumacher Hopes to Help Ferrari, But Won't Un-Retire

There are 7 comments on the Paddock Talk story from Nov 12, 2007, titled Schumacher Hopes to Help Ferrari, But Won't Un-Retire. In it, Paddock Talk reports that:

“I hope I am able to help and support Ferrari in their preparations for the new season”

Michael Schumacher on Monday clarified that he is not reconsidering his decision to retire as a formula one driver. via Paddock Talk

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Paddock Talk.

“f1 rules”

Since: Oct 07

here

#1 Nov 13, 2007
hey wats going on michael ;; dont keep us guessing....

Tallinn, Estonia

#2 Nov 13, 2007
Fastest today. He really needs to return and prove who is fastest.

“f1 rules”

here

#3 Nov 13, 2007
WE ALREADY KNOW WHO WOULD BE THE QUICKEST ,..,
ricky

Telford, UK

#4 Nov 14, 2007
please come back michael
siloviki

Canada

#5 Nov 14, 2007
siloviki

Canada

#6 Nov 14, 2007
The seven-time world champion, who retired at the end of the 2006 season, clocked a best lap time of 1 minute, 21.489 seconds from 90 laps completed in his Ferrari F2007 at the Circuit de Catalunya.

"It's winter and the low temperatures help the car run faster," Schumacher said. "We must also bear in mind that we are now at the end of the season and many aspects of the car have been improved."

Former teammate and current Ferrari driver Felipe Massa went around in 1:22.044 in the same model car.

6 tenths.

Tallinn, Estonia

#7 Nov 15, 2007
Schumacher clocked a time of 1:21.486 actually. Impressive to be fastest two days in a row like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luca Badoer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferrari signs Bianchi long-term (Dec '09) Dec '09 RSR08 1
News Can Kimi Win Again at Monza? (Sep '09) Sep '09 Kimi_70 14
News Fired drill (Aug '09) Aug '09 the truth is here 2
News Lauda hits out at Schumi replacement (Aug '09) Aug '09 Sol 2
News Latest - Sportnetwork f1 story: Day 1: Alonso F... (Jan '07) Oct '07 larry 35
More from around the web