F1: Schumacher Offered Contract ?

Sep 14, 2012 Full story: Paddock Talk

Amid all the hype about Lewis Hamilton's supposed move to Mercedes, the German squad appears to be preparing to extend Michael Schumacher's career.

Full Story
Les Sibley

UK

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Michael Schmacher is F1 and should only retire after winning his 100 G.P. RACE making him the supreme driver of all time.
Adysseus

Vienna, Austria

#2 Sep 24, 2012
the older he gets the smaller are the chances...100 victories - never ... he celebrated his podium like a victory, and that's the best result he'll take home from his comeback. I'm not into statistics but I believe that his 7 retirements this year are more than all together with Ferrari. Michael will consider wearing glasses in Japan (or does he use contact lenses)and Hamilton will take his place at Mercedes...
Schumi Fan

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#3 Sep 30, 2012
A F1 without Schumi? Not imaginable. God bless him.
F1 Funatic

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Sep 30, 2012
Les Sibley wrote:
Michael Schmacher is F1 and should only retire after winning his 100 G.P. RACE making him the supreme driver of all time.
100? LOL!!! He's at 91 with little chance of winning even 1 this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewis Hamilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Were F1 Fans Right to Boo Nico Rosberg on the 2... Aug 25 lano 1
F1 RACING RESPONDS TO RACIST INCIDENT: Black Fo... (Feb '08) Jul '14 Cassini 210
font of pictures Jul '14 Lukas 1
Canadian Grand Prix 2014 live stream free feed ... Jun '14 loz 1
Formula 1 - Hamilton enthralled by Monaco madness Jun '14 Sol 3
Nicole Scherzinger, Lewis Hamilton 'back togeth... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Nulli Secundus 1
Prac Two: And it's another P1 for Vettel (Oct '13) Oct '13 Cale 11 2
•••
•••

Lewis Hamilton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••