Lewis Hamilton IS NOT BLACK!

Posted in the Lewis Hamilton Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
spaceoutboy

Leeds, UK

#1 Jun 11, 2007
IT IS PURE IGNORANCE THAT PEOPLE OVER LOOK THE FACT THAT HIS MOTHER IS WHITE AND THIS IS WHY HE CAN DO WHAT BLACK MEN CAN'T DO BECAUSE HE HAS WHITE BLOOD IN HIM. IT'S THE SAME WITH TIGER WOODS HE TOO HAS WHITE BLOOD. WHAT ABOUT BARACK OBAMA HE TOO HAS WHITE BLOOD WHITE MOTHER. ALL THIS TALK OF GREAT BLACK MEN IS REALLY FUNNY WHEN NON OF THE MEN ABOVE ARE REALLY BLACK ..LOL!

FACE IT! DON'T FAKE IT!
Graham

South Africa

#2 Jun 12, 2007
regarding spaceoutboy - remain spaced out and remain tucked away behind your computer. Racists like you must never venture out into the open - so remain goofed up with pot. No one likes you and that will only change when you start looking within and changing your attitude to life.
Delboy

London, UK

#3 Jun 13, 2007
In the UK 99% of mixed raced people considered themselves black anyway and the only reason Hamilton is a racing driver is because his black dad supported him. Spaceoutboy, I think sports people like Tiger Woods, Lewis Hamilton and the Williams sisters are proving the opposite of you are stating. Maybe to be a sporting great you need to have some African genes in you. If the best golfer, racing drivers and female tennis players in white dominated sports have African heritage then maybe we are too good for you white people lol. Image what would happen if black really took those sports seriously and started trying to become professional in large numbers, there would be no top ranked white drivers, golfers or tennis players. Remember 60 years ago white people used to say that black people were not good enough to play basketball, football, soccer and baseball with white people now all the best players in the those sports are black. As the world becomes more merit-based society, 400 years of oppression and the myth of white people’s superiority to black people is being shattered by the modern generations of black people. I know you are frustrated spaceoutboy because you now realise that all the bull your dad told you about black people not being able to do anything rubbish and you are feeling a bit insecure about yourself. Well, spaceoutboy it isn’t going to get better. African, Asian and Indian people will get more and more wealthy and developed and white people are pretty much at their zenith and can only go backwards. You guys still have the media, spaceoutboy at least you still have your contrived heroes like Hulk Hogan and Paris Hilton. White people nowdays are so insecure when they can't lych black people willie nillie.

“McLaren Forever”

Since: Jun 07

Johannesburg

#4 Jun 14, 2007
spaceoutboy wrote:
FACE IT! DON'T FAKE IT!
Hey fool,
He can do what he does BECAUSE he is black!
Why is he ten times better than anyone else? Because He has white blood like everyone else?
No, it because he IS black...

Take a ride in a south african taxi and you will know what I am talking about!!!

And isn't Tiger woods' Mother Asian?
whitey

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5 Jun 15, 2007
Hey BruceMF
Go soak your head you wally!
Hus

Coral Gables, FL

#6 Aug 9, 2007
Stay in school. Start with history.

“ferrari faithfull”

Since: Aug 07

where the ferrari flag flys

#7 Aug 9, 2007
he isent black and he isent white he is mixed race i personaly cant stand him but my opion has nothing to do with race its the fact he is big headed arrogant and disrespectful
Mover

South Africa

#8 Aug 9, 2007
This is interesting. So, if your parent's are black and white, what are you then? White? Or, should people define themselves as the South African mixed race idiots who call themselves coloureds, to avoid being called black?

I am multi-racial, I have brown skin and soft curly hair like Lewis, and I am black. So, my father is not, so what? I look black, and that is enough for me to define myself as black. I know my culture from both sides, and I am still black.

Someone must ask Lewis Hamilton what he thinks he is, and his answer will end this thing. But, judging from his woman preference, he thinks he is white more than black; and if that is the case, he must give back the title as the "first black F1 driver" and use something else.

Halle Berry was going on saying that she is neither black or white but both, but when the title of "first black female Oscar winner" came along, she was glad to accept. She didn't clarify her race then.

People seem to be black when it suits them.

“"McLaren in my soul"”

Since: Apr 07

Worcester, U.K

#9 Aug 10, 2007
It doesn't matter WHAT colour he is or what mix he's a damn good racing driver & a world class champion in the making. THATS what is important. With this kinda skill even racists like spaceoutboy should be able to see beyond the skin colour.
gwo

Zaragoza, Spain

#10 Aug 12, 2007
All you people leave this discussion for later. He ain't done nothing in f1 yet, really.
gwo

Zaragoza, Spain

#11 Aug 12, 2007
Mover wrote:
This is interesting. So, if your parent's are black and white, what are you then? White? Or, should people define themselves as the South African mixed race idiots who call themselves coloureds, to avoid being called black?
I am multi-racial, I have brown skin and soft curly hair like Lewis, and I am black. So, my father is not, so what? I look black, and that is enough for me to define myself as black. I know my culture from both sides, and I am still black.
Someone must ask Lewis Hamilton what he thinks he is, and his answer will end this thing. But, judging from his woman preference, he thinks he is white more than black; and if that is the case, he must give back the title as the "first black F1 driver" and use something else.
Halle Berry was going on saying that she is neither black or white but both, but when the title of "first black female Oscar winner" came along, she was glad to accept. She didn't clarify her race then.
People seem to be black when it suits them.
I myself always thought that Naomi Campbell and Nicole Kidman are both really hot.
carr

Atlanta, GA

#12 Aug 15, 2007
People seem to be black when it suits them?
What the hell? People are black or they aren't, end of story, period.
They don't get to choose when they are or aren't.
For many years there was the saying that as long as you had one drop of black blood, you were considered black. Even if it was centries ago.
This is crazy. Do you all honestly think that white people are all full blooded? So when any race accomplishes records or establishes high achievments, they are given the title of the race that resembles them the most. Or the race that they most identify with. Becuase no one, NO ONE, is just black and white.
Mover

South Africa

#13 Aug 20, 2007
Where is Douglasville, Ga? Not in Africa, right?

Here, we have people who call themselves all sorts of things, not because they identify with those things, but because they do not want to be associated with being black.

The- "I'm mixed" crap.

As I said, I am black. End of story. What mS parents made was a black woman. Even though one of them wasn't.

Here, in south Africa you will find people saying, in a disgusted way,"Oh, no... I'm not black, I'm mixed..." and then they name back to the generation that comes close to Adam and Eve's generations where the mix occured... They look black. They are brought up in a culturally Black African way, but they are "not black"...

Until, Manddla frees us, then Black becomes okay, you don't get burnt for being black now, then... then there comes affirmative action, then all these "idiots" who called thenselves mixed - or "coloured" as they call themselves here - call themselves black now.

I know poeple I grew up with who were "not black" and now they are, because it suits their cause now.

I felt I had to elaborate on my point because I agree with you Carr,
Mover

South Africa

#14 Aug 20, 2007
with that said, IMO- It is not a question of race, it is a question of culture. I am sure that if i was brought up by my father's family in Korea and not in Africa, I wouldn't identify with black culture. I'd probably call myself mixed because I do not look Asian. I look black but with strange features.
lesedi

Lithuania

#15 Aug 21, 2007
spaceoutboy wrote:
IT IS PURE IGNORANCE THAT PEOPLE OVER LOOK THE FACT THAT HIS MOTHER IS WHITE AND THIS IS WHY HE CAN DO WHAT BLACK MEN CAN'T DO BECAUSE HE HAS WHITE BLOOD IN HIM. IT'S THE SAME WITH TIGER WOODS HE TOO HAS WHITE BLOOD. WHAT ABOUT BARACK OBAMA HE TOO HAS WHITE BLOOD WHITE MOTHER. ALL THIS TALK OF GREAT BLACK MEN IS REALLY FUNNY WHEN NON OF THE MEN ABOVE ARE REALLY BLACK ..LOL!
FACE IT! DON'T FAKE IT!
The pure ignoramious is u dear boy. People of mixed race have never been fully embraced by their white populations the way they are fully embraced by their black populations. Its only when success beckons that the white folks want to claim they had something to do with it. U a-hole %@****(%$! Lewis Hamilton is black to us, no respect to his mother and political correctness. You don't get it because u have not walked in the shoes of the racially underpriviledged u twit!

“"McLaren in my soul"”

Since: Apr 07

Worcester, U.K

#16 Aug 21, 2007
"IT IS PURE IGNORANCE THAT PEOPLE OVER LOOK THE FACT THAT HIS MOTHER IS WHITE AND THIS IS WHY HE CAN DO WHAT BLACK MEN CAN'T DO BECAUSE HE HAS WHITE BLOOD IN HIM."

God you are am embarrassment to all white ppl! Please ignore this spanner, he does not represent most, only the racists.
Mover

South Africa

#17 Aug 21, 2007
Lesedi....

AMEN!!
cke

Mannheim, Germany

#19 Aug 22, 2007
Jaso wrote:
Lewis Hamilton no solamente es un tramposo y un mentiroso si no que tambien es un negro de mierda! que pasa que los ingleses y franceses no teneis deportistas blancos?? nunca ganais nada en los deportes y si algun deportista destaca es algun negro procedente de alguna de vuestras ex-colonias, que vergüenza!! joderos pq los españoles volvemos a ser una gran potencia a nivel mundian y sin NEGROS!!!!
D BASTARd who put this up...doen't know some of us can speak spanish....just because alonso is spanish doesn't mean u should hate on a negro....micheal jackson is and will b d only negro 2 change his colour......
American

Springfield, MO

#20 Aug 22, 2007
Tower of Babel

“ferrari faithfull”

Since: Aug 07

where the ferrari flag flys

#21 Aug 22, 2007
personally i cant stand hamilton but there is no need for racist comments like that you are just a sore looser and despicable person who has the morals of a single cell organism

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewis Hamilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More common sense needed, says Mercedes F1 boss May '15 tom wingo 2
News Lewis Hamilton has won three of the opening fou... May '15 tom wingo 2
News Hamilton: I feel very powerful Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo was quickest on the... Feb '15 S Williams 1
News Kimi Raikkonen is more than happy with his new ... Feb '15 nascarsux 3
News Lewis Hamilton, pictured, put his most recent s... Feb '15 Anonymous 1
The PRESS ARE ANTI HAMILTON (Dec '14) Dec '14 deanos 1
More from around the web