Does Vettel have a chance of winning ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
realt

Ireland

#24 May 18, 2009
f1-paddockbitch03 wrote:
<quoted text>
We will see in Monte Carlo....
Looking forward to see a better race than the last five ones.....:-(
PS: Hopely, Kimi will change his cap soon...;-)
I hope he changes his cap too!
What are your opinions on ferrari pulling out next season and all the new rules about fuel and pit stops and the new teams.
f1-paddockbitch0 3

Austria

#25 May 18, 2009
realt wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he changes his cap too!
What are your opinions on ferrari pulling out next season and all the new rules about fuel and pit stops and the new teams.
I can only say: It's the biggest shame since a very long time. It wouldn't wonder me, if Ferrari makes their threat real and retire from F1. I have heard, that they would create their own driving series, which was their big dreamsince more than five years.
I don't know, but if Ferrari get support of BMW, Red Bull, Renault, Toyota, Toro Rossa to retire, if Mosley, this crazy puppet, will make his ideas, which are complete bullshit, real.
Personally, I must say, that it's great, that Ferrari don't put up with this stupid Mosley-decisions!
We will see, tomorrow is the trial in Paris and I expect, that they won't decide something reasonable. I fear a new long struggle, which will end hopely before the season ends!
Hmmm...I think about Monte Carlo, that there is a real chance for the worse teams. Hopely, Ferrari will drive in the front of the grid...
realt

Galway, Ireland

#26 May 20, 2009
I hope Vettel does really well this weekend
realt

Ireland

#27 May 25, 2009
What a poor race for vettel but good on Ferrari for coming back and putting a decent race in
realt

Ireland

#28 Jun 3, 2009
Ferrari and Vettel to do well in Turkey would be great this weekend.
realt

Ireland

#29 Jun 11, 2009
Vettel should have won that race in Turkey but that stupid mistake made him come 3rd.Does anyone see that Button only has to win about 4 more races and he is WC.What a boring 2nd half to the season it would be if that were to happen.
realt

Ireland

#30 Jun 21, 2009
Brilliant race in silverstone keep up the good work
realt

Ireland

#31 Jul 12, 2009
Good race i didn't mind Vettel coming 2nd. It was nice to see Webber win his first race so congrats.
A couple more 1 twos and red bull might catch Brawn.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#32 Sep 30, 2009
I think Vettel has done a great job this year considering he got his first win ever last year.
It would be cool if he could beat Barrichello and come second this year.
barry peers

Burton-on-trent, UK

#33 Sep 30, 2009
f1-paddockbitch03 wrote:
<quoted text>
Brawn is the biggest shit of all current teams. I hate them. Button and Barrichello are clowns without any serious driving skills. Rubens is old and should retire as soon as possible and Jenson should open a nightclub or something else. He looks like someone of that scene. But not like a racing driver, who derserves the respect of motor sport fans. We all know since Australian GP, that he prefers another "kind" of sport, which he loves to do immediately after the race. With Miss "Quickiebata"....
sorry but brawn are one of the most decent transparent teams on the grid its ashame they havnt got a big sponser then kimi wud b going there they deserve it and being a new team and wining the championship' very good keep up the dummyin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kimi Raikkonen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Formula 1's Latest Rumours, Talk: Sebastian Vet... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Rbelo 1
News Nico Rosberg makes it seven in a row with victo... (May '16) May '16 Go HAAS F1 1
News 2016 Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix (Apr '16) Apr '16 ross 1
Kimi the most overrated F1 driver of all-time (May '07) Sep '15 hahaha 146
News F1 ACCESS01 Apr 2015 Say what? The best of race... (Apr '15) Apr '15 stewart scott 2
News Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo was quickest on the... (Feb '15) Feb '15 S Williams 1
News Kimi Raikkonen is more than happy with his new ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 nascarsux 3
More from around the web