Mika

Swindon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2007

Every one is talking about jenson being up there with the big boys, This is a load of crap, he has won one race over 6 years, Kimi Raikkonen ahs won 7 grand prix in one season, can anyone try to adjust my way of thinking with a few facts and figures, i will bet any one a tenner that they cant prove it!!!!!. By the way, Jenson Button sleeps with his mum. His hole family are imbreds.

Since: Dec 06

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2007

you are a sad sick little boy dont ever talk about a person you no nothing about njenson is a better person that you will ever be
Mika

Swindon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2007

Jess05 wrote:
you are a sad sick little boy dont ever talk about a person you no nothing about njenson is a better person that you will ever be
Very defensive, im not a boy im 21!!! Jenson is a nobody, a neverwill be, You may as well accept it now, you will get your feelings hert when he never wins another race, never mind being worldchampion.

Warkworth, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2007

I am defensive because I know him and he is nothing like what you say. you are a boy i remember what it was like to be 21 your still a young adult. i will never be sad about a drive if they dont win, think of what they have achieved to be in formula 1, its a hell of a lot more than you'll ever achieve
Mika

Swindon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2007

Judged:

It probably will, but hes still aloser. And you dont know him. You met him once at a party, you asked him for a kiss and he threw dog muck i your face didnt he. Because thats what he is SHIT!!. YOU WILL NOT CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2007

Chris Machell wrote:
It probably will, but hes still aloser. And you dont know him. You met him once at a party, you asked him for a kiss and he threw dog muck i your face didnt he. Because thats what he is SHIT!!. YOU WILL NOT CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.
Chris why do u use filthy language to express ur opinion??Is it that u like Kimi and no one else in F1?At least respect Jenson for the motorsports pride he brings to ur home country!
Mika

Swindon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2007

Jess05 wrote:
I am defensive because I know him and he is nothing like what you say. you are a boy i remember what it was like to be 21 your still a young adult. i will never be sad about a drive if they dont win, think of what they have achieved to be in formula 1, its a hell of a lot more than you'll ever achieve
You say you know Jenson Button who's English and yet you live in new zealand. Could you please explain this technicality.
Mika

Swindon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2007

Who is this Chris Machell guy he knows alot of foul language, Must very insecure!

Warkworth, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2007

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>You say you know Jenson Button who's English and yet you live in new zealand. Could you please explain this technicality.
I work for english magazine autosport as a sports photographer. currently i am in new zealand visiting family as nz is were i am from
Mika

Swindon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2007

Judged:

ganesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris why do u use filthy language to express ur opinion??Is it that u like Kimi and no one else in F1?At least respect Jenson for the motorsports pride he brings to ur home country!
Jenson can go blow himself, I would rather support Kimi Raikkonen and Mika Hakkinen then that overrated piece of trash, See i can do it without swearing but i like to express my opinions in my own unique way by saying what everyone else is thinking. And what everyone else is thinking is why the hell does Jenson bother.
erika

Annemasse, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2007

Jess05 wrote:
i agree with you jess
Brad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2007

Mika wrote:
<quoted text>Jenson can go blow himself, I would rather support Kimi Raikkonen and Mika Hakkinen then that overrated piece of trash, See i can do it without swearing but i like to express my opinions in my own unique way by saying what everyone else is thinking. And what everyone else is thinking is why the hell does Jenson bother.
More gay references from Chris/Mika....sad isn't it?
James Johnson

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2007

Greetings All
It is good to be back after working my but off.
As allot of you know I despise of Jenson Button however personally insulting him should not be tolerable in this forum i.e Mika's points.
When commenting on Jenson please stick to his driving abilities and not about unproven parts of his personal life. Stick to racing comments as this is what this forum is intended for. Thank-you
erika

Nice, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2007

LOL
James Johnson

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2007

Lewis Hamilton drives like a PitBull Terrier and Jenson Button drives like a Yorkshire Terrier.
James Johnson

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2007

Mika wrote:
Every one is talking about jenson being up there with the big boys, This is a load of crap, he has won one race over 6 years, Kimi Raikkonen ahs won 7 grand prix in one season, can anyone try to adjust my way of thinking with a few facts and figures, i will bet any one a tenner that they cant prove it!!!!!. By the way, Jenson Button sleeps with his mum. His hole family are imbreds.
This Forum is aimed at comments on driver ability.
Please keep away from Jenson's private life and don't make dirty accusations about him. Please don't get me wrong as I despise of Jenson as he is so overrated however that doesn't give any body the right to make such comments about his personal life.
Problem is with Jenson is that he is to nice and loves everybody. In F1 you need to be aggressive. Jenson is like David Courthard and I quote " I didn't win the championship this year but next year I will" Jenson should shut up and focus on the job in hand. Making silly predictions will see Jenson at the end of 2007 WITH EGG ON HIS FACE - yet again.
James Johnson

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2007

Jenson Button was sacked by Flavio Britore at Renault because his role as a number two driver to Fisi was just no good and look what Alonso did to Fisi in 2005 /2006 - enough said

Jenson Button is not aggressive there’s no way you can put him near the greats of Alonso & Raikkonen. Schumacher maybe as he always won by CHEATING.

For Jenson to win consistently His Honda would have to be so ILLEGAL in Aero terms.
erika

Nice, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2007

James Johnson wrote:
Greetings All
It is good to be back after working my but off.
As allot of you know I despise of Jenson Button however personally insulting him should not be tolerable in this forum i.e Mika's points.
When commenting on Jenson please stick to his driving abilities and not about unproven parts of his personal life. Stick to racing comments as this is what this forum is intended for. Thank-you
i agree
Paul knowsbest

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Button is one of the smoothest drivers out there, at least he has had an excuse of an awfull car for the past 2 seasons, but why is it Massa or Kimi seem to struggle so much in the wet. Massa'a driving at silverstone would not look out of place on an icey supermarket car park.
april button

Rochester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

Mika wrote:
well tht must mean im imbread coz im related to this an he rockz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kimi Raikkonen Discussions

Search the Kimi Raikkonen Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferrari will keep Raikkonen busy (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jusy_Sayn 6
Formula one CEO says Sebastian Vettel is one of... (Dec '13) Dec '13 IceMan PJN 4
Former champion Kimi Raikkonen to undergo back ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Frank 1
Vettel unsure if Raikkonen as teammate 'realistic' (Jun '13) Jun '13 Pat 4
Under-fire Perez says his Monaco move not 'stupid' (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rod 1
Why I oppose a Kimi Raikkonen comeback (Oct '10) Apr '13 Binoy 21
Red Bull's Vettel wins Bahrain GP (Apr '13) Apr '13 F1 Funatic 1
•••
•••
•••