Last place in Texas. First place jerk

Last place in Texas. First place jerk

Posted in the Juan Pablo Montoya Forum

Walnut Creek, CA

#1 Nov 2, 2008
JPM's temper got the best of him again, resulting in a last place finish in Texas.

Granted, he does not have the best hardware. But his larger problem is his wetware. Until he gets his temper under control, he will never be a factor in NASCAR or anywhere else. If I were a team owner, I would think twice about hiring a guy who purposely takes out his own car to pay somebody back. JPM will never get a great ride with his "its always the other guys fault" approach. Therefore, he will never be able to prove if his inability to be competitive in NASCAR is the equipment or himself.

If you look back at his record in open wheel, he wasn't wining in his last couple of years there either. He is one frustrated dude and he can no longer control himself. Too bad.

Akron, OH

#2 Nov 2, 2008
gazelle i just got one word for you ....idiota ,estupido y mariscon oh that's 3 words sorry......i dont know what race where you watching but it was not the texas race,,,lol

Walnut Creek, CA

#3 Nov 2, 2008
I'm talking about today's race in Texas. JPM clearly came up the track and ran across Gilliland's line. Watch the video. These two have been feuding and this "accident" was the result. JPM needs to get his temper in check or he will never get another ride again.

Walnut Creek, CA

#4 Nov 3, 2008
And one more thing...

The object of racing is to win, not to seek revenge at any cost when you think another driver has done you wrong. Even Stewart could teach JPM something about anger management!! JPM had a chance at a couple of top 10 finishes. Top 10 isn't winning, but it is sure better than mid-pack finishes to which JPM has become accustom.

You may be montoya's number one fan, but he is not number one material right now. It the past couple of years, pro Montoya fans blame the crew, the owner, and the equipment for JPM's average performance. Now, even JPM claims he has a great car. The common denominator is JPM himself. Until he grows up, he will not win races.

Watsonville, CA

#5 Nov 11, 2008
Gazelle... Please get off whatever it is you're smoking. Very clearly David Gilliland rammed into to JPM's car. I think the revenge came the other way around. I can understand a nudge or rubbing, but c'mon, ramming somebody is totally unsportsmanlike conduct. I'm sure you know that.

Akron, OH

#6 Dec 25, 2008
QUOTE BY GAZELLE... "JPM needs to get his temper in check or he will never get another ride again."

Just in case you come on and read this post again , guess who DONT HAVE A RIDE???? Guess who does have a nice chevy ride with a good

United States

#7 Jan 29, 2009
gazelle>>>GUESS WHO STILL DONT HAVE A RIDE????? TODAY jAN. 20 2009....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juan Pablo Montoya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Juan Pablo Montoya takes pole for Watkins Glen ... (Aug '12) Aug '13 Luca 2
News EGR switching from Earnhardt to Hendrick engines (Nov '12) Nov '12 arthur 1
News NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
News Montoya fumes after wreck (Jul '10) Aug '10 Catcare lol 14
News Perfection as imperious Schumacher takes record (Mar '10) Mar '10 jorge quiroz 1
EGR - mac & montoya (Feb '10) Feb '10 claregirl02 1
Bud Shootout 2010 (Feb '10) Feb '10 JPM Argenfan 3
More from around the web