Juan Pablo Montoya frustrated after l...

Juan Pablo Montoya frustrated after latest change

There are 12 comments on the www.sun-sentinel.com story from May 21, 2008, titled Juan Pablo Montoya frustrated after latest change. In it, www.sun-sentinel.com reports that:

The challenge was leveled over the loudspeaker at the end of a long day at the All Candy Expo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sun-sentinel.com.

Since: Aug 07

Morris, IL

#1 May 21, 2008
That is exactly what I thought Juan would say.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 May 22, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
That is exactly what I thought Juan would say.
I was so suprised with this move.I think he let a good crew chief go. Chip needs better cars his
problem is under the hoods.....
Fast_fast

Anaheim, CA

#3 May 25, 2008
Yes I agree... You can't do this to a former CART Champion, Indy 500 winner, Formula 1 winner, 2007 rookie of the year and NASCAR race winner!!
Montoya needs another team and anoter car..
John

Piedmont, SC

#4 May 25, 2008
Montoya needs to vacate that ride and give it to somebody else he sucks as a cup driver anyway.
Yep

Morris, IL

#5 May 25, 2008
John wrote:
Montoya needs to vacate that ride and give it to somebody else he sucks as a cup driver anyway.
It's not Montoya it's the equipment if you watched racing you'd know that! Nice try. "John" cowardly troll
montoyafan1

Akron, OH

#6 May 26, 2008
John wrote:
..... do you know anything about racing ? folks that understand racing will also understand your comment can only be said by an IDIOTA ..look it up if you dont know what it is ,well, you know , estupido is what estupido does .....by the way he needs a new team and there are rummors some are looking at him...

“Love is gone”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#7 May 26, 2008
montoyafan1 wrote:
<quoted text>..... do you know anything about racing ? folks that understand racing will also understand your comment can only be said by an IDIOTA ..look it up if you dont know what it is ,well, you know , estupido is what estupido does .....by the way he needs a new team and there are rummors some are looking at him...
It's all 20 20 to me.

“Life is Beautiful”

Since: Apr 08

Sao Paulo Brasil

#8 May 26, 2008
He needs a new engine, a new crew chief, a new team, a new everthing! because I gave Nascar a chance for my intersest, but it is extremely boring to me at this point! I am really only interested in Montoya and Villenueve, but I am not tunning in to a racing seriese anymore where the only two F1 drivers aren't even given the equipment to be able to compete at the front of the field for wins! You guy's can keep Montoya and Villenueve! I'm only watching Formula One now!
Xusanna

AOL

#9 May 27, 2008
Oo la la
xusllabb

Glendora, CA

#10 May 27, 2008
montoyafan1 wrote:
<quoted text>..... do you know anything about racing ? folks that understand racing will also understand your comment can only be said by an IDIOTA ..look it up if you dont know what it is ,well, you know , estupido is what estupido does .....by the way he needs a new team and there are rummors some are looking at him...
What they need to do is deport this buena para nada back to coffee land where he belongs,and if they have room you can join.Montoilet is a poor excuse of a driver he couldnt hack it in F1 and cant make it in dumbed down nascar lol
Deep and dumb

Morris, IL

#11 May 27, 2008
xusllabb wrote:
<quoted text>What they need to do is deport this buena para nada back to coffee land where he belongs,and if they have room you can join.Montoilet is a poor excuse of a driver he couldnt hack it in F1 and cant make it in dumbed down nascar lol
Coming from a lifeless internet troll his life is 99 times better then yours to say different is to accept you're a complete loser. Oh it's a step in realizing your nothing now go jump off the sky bridge.
racing addict

Hanoi, Vietnam

#12 May 27, 2008
Ma.ybe they will hit on something good soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juan Pablo Montoya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Mar '17 MakesPhartxx 68
News Montoya in talks with Renault? (Feb '06) Jan '17 wagonball 27
News Juan Pablo Montoya takes pole for Watkins Glen ... (Aug '12) Aug '13 Luca 2
News EGR switching from Earnhardt to Hendrick engines (Nov '12) Nov '12 arthur 1
News Montoya fumes after wreck (Jul '10) Aug '10 Catcare lol 14
News Perfection as imperious Schumacher takes record (Mar '10) Mar '10 jorge quiroz 1
EGR - mac & montoya (Feb '10) Feb '10 claregirl02 1
More from around the web