Driver Juan Pablo Montoya now pleased...

Driver Juan Pablo Montoya now pleased with his team's direction

There are 49 comments on the www.680news.com story from Jun 11, 2008, titled Driver Juan Pablo Montoya now pleased with his team's direction. In it, www.680news.com reports that:

As Juan Pablo Montoya tried to explain his renewed commitment to Chip Ganassi Racing, the boss man walked up the stairs into the driver's motor home for a surprise visit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.680news.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fred

Savage, MN

#41 Jun 19, 2008
Your pretty sensitive about the geek comment; must be true.

The point is; I'm not referencing F1 experts, etc. in my comments. I'm making a judgment of my own and expressing an opinion. If you want to constantly try to prove people wrong on this forum; you're barking up the wrong tree. This is full of opinions; not F1 experts.

If anyone is confused; it's definitely you.

Lighten up or go to another site.
Brad

Farmington, MI

#42 Jun 19, 2008
Fred wrote:
Your pretty sensitive about the geek comment; must be true.
The point is; I'm not referencing F1 experts, etc. in my comments. I'm making a judgment of my own and expressing an opinion. If you want to constantly try to prove people wrong on this forum; you're barking up the wrong tree. This is full of opinions; not F1 experts.
If anyone is confused; it's definitely you.
Lighten up or go to another site.
I think it maybe time for you to start "referencing" experts because your "opinions" and hopelessly weak.
Terri

Marietta, GA

#43 Jun 19, 2008
Juan Montaya is getting handsome more and more every day. He has a good chance this weekend. I'd like to help him celebrate after the race if I can get a way from the hubby. Bawahahahahahahahaha
Terri

Marietta, GA

#44 Jun 19, 2008
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it maybe time for you to start "referencing" experts because your "opinions" and hopelessly weak.
My second grader is more credible then them.
Brad

Farmington, MI

#45 Jun 19, 2008
Terri wrote:
Juan Montaya is getting handsome more and more every day. He has a good chance this weekend. I'd like to help him celebrate after the race if I can get a way from the hubby. Bawahahahahahahahaha
I think Frank and Big City Bob's wives have similar feeling towards Juan Pablo Montoya,Terri....that may explain their irrational posts about him.
Fred

Savage, MN

#46 Jun 19, 2008
Does your second grader talk about how "handsome" Juan is? Or does he pay attention to the racing?
Fred

Savage, MN

#47 Jun 19, 2008
Brad,

I'll make sure to reference you whenever I need to pull the "expert" card out.
Brad

Farmington, MI

#48 Jun 19, 2008
Fred wrote:
Brad,
I'll make sure to reference you whenever I need to pull the "expert" card out.
Well my science teacher always use to say "back up your theories with facts and concurring opinions." So yeah, use me or actually better yet, read something about racing....a book, a magazine article,etc(not Big City Bob's twisted opinions on forums like this). If you did this your posts might be more interesting to read. Go luck Frank...I mean Fred.
Ha ha

Morris, IL

#49 Jun 19, 2008
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my science teacher always use to say "back up your theories with facts and concurring opinions." So yeah, use me or actually better yet, read something about racing....a book, a magazine article,etc(not Big City Bob's twisted opinions on forums like this). If you did this your posts might be more interesting to read. Go luck Frank...I mean Fred.
Ha ha did he stalk you too? He's nuts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juan Pablo Montoya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Juan Pablo Montoya takes pole for Watkins Glen ... (Aug '12) Aug '13 Luca 2
News EGR switching from Earnhardt to Hendrick engines (Nov '12) Nov '12 arthur 1
News NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
News Montoya fumes after wreck (Jul '10) Aug '10 Catcare lol 14
News Perfection as imperious Schumacher takes record (Mar '10) Mar '10 jorge quiroz 1
EGR - mac & montoya (Feb '10) Feb '10 claregirl02 1
Bud Shootout 2010 (Feb '10) Feb '10 JPM Argenfan 3
More from around the web