Juan Pablo Montoya to drive for Chip Ganassi Racing in Rolex 24 at Daytona

Jan 4, 2009 Full story: www.scenedaily.com 44

Earnhardt Ganassi Racing's Juan Pablo Montoya will try to defend his Rolex 24 at Daytona victory for Chip Ganassi Racing.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#1 Jan 5, 2009
Oh yeah. Juans team will win again! Fourpeat in effect! And Pruett isn't so shabby himself.

“Hello Everyone!”

Since: Apr 08

Los Altos Hills, California

#2 Jan 6, 2009
I was reading some of the comments about Juan left on the (Scene Daily) page, and it just gets really annoying when a bunch of people who just don't like the guy say all kinds of BS about him! Every time there is an article about him, the Juan hatters come out and try and discredit him as one of the great drivers in racing. They always say that he wrecks everybody around him all of the time, but if you where to look at the stats in a USA Today study, you would see that Montoya has an average wreck record somewhere right about in the middle! and probably more than half of the ones that he's involved in are not his fault! But of course anyone who doesn't like him will try and make it seem as though he is always at fault no matter what. I can think of just a few that were Juans fault! 1. the one in Mexico where he made an overly ambitious move on Pruet to pass him for the lead, even Scott Pruet himself later said that he didn't think that Montoya meant to put him off just for the win! 2. He was trying to race Stewart to hard very early in his career and slid up into stewart, and Stewarts reaction was "Well, you can't expect him to learn everything in five weeks" and 3. At the all stars race in `07 when he was too agressive going three wide! Other than those, I honestly can't even think of any other incidents that were his fault! The one with Gilliand was clearly Gilliands fault! The announcers blamed Gilliand, the Nascar officials blamed Gilliand, and Gilliand himself all but admitted that it was his own fault on tape right after the incident! Very apologetic and worried afterwards, but I read a bunch of people who were trying to blame Montoya for that one, Sorry but no! Then there was that thing with Kevin Harvick back in `07 where Montoya got hit from behind and pushed into the back of Harvick! Even Harvick who didn't have the full picture, later apologized to Montoya. Montoya will likely win a fourth strait Rolex race, but if the Ganassi Sprint Cup team doesn't get it together soon, then it'll probably just be another disappointing season and Montoya will have to seriously consider trying to get a ride with a competitive team where he belongs!

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#3 Jan 7, 2009
blah blah blah RIck Gomez, just admit it, Montoya is a dumbass....or is that a fat ass. Hey that's why he was kicked out the Macca F1 team, he wrecked to many cars and he ate so many hamburgers he could not get his fat ass in the damned cockpit anymore.
tim4302

Chino Hills, CA

#4 Jan 7, 2009
redneck Bob from Atlanta,
You must be a Junior fan. How many teeth do you have ? One!

Location hidden

#5 Jan 8, 2009
Fan of what Tim?..... the excuse you call racing .... going around in circles for a million laps. Wow what skill hey.
big city bob

Bradenton, FL

#6 Jan 8, 2009
Maybe Juan POTHEAD Montoya can't read English'.
montoyafan1

Akron, OH

#7 Jan 11, 2009
stupidity is king here...lol...lol...big city bob if you get on Prozac you will.
montoyafan1

Akron, OH

#8 Jan 11, 2009
FEEL BETTER!!!!!!

Location hidden

#9 Jan 13, 2009
oops sorry Montoya fan, do you have a history of not finishing sentences all in one go???????? By the way, how is tha fat ass you worship these days? Still shoving burgers down his throat faster than he can drive?
montoyafan1

Akron, OH

#10 Jan 21, 2009
four-pete...
montoyafan1

Uniontown, OH

#11 Jan 26, 2009
redneck bob you Bod , do you really know what a FErrraaarriii is ???

Location hidden

#12 Jan 27, 2009
Fatassburgertoyafan1, the question should not be whether I have any knowledge of what a ferrari is, but whether your dumbass hero JPM now knows what a Porsche is.......
Dink

Greenfield, IN

#13 Jan 27, 2009
Yo Nerd. You just made my point. The Porsche won not the best driver. You know that anyways. You know if you're still mad that Juan didn't sign that autograph send it to ganassi w/ postage paid and he'll sign it. Other then that why are you acting like you're his ex girlfriend or something. Is he a driver or are you wanting a suitor instead cuz he doesn't swing that way. Get over him you're not his type! This was fun. Stick to the name olympics you're not so good at that. It's so easy I say one thing and all the names come out! Hehe! Aint no future in your frontin. That's a good song.
Dink

Greenfield, IN

#14 Jan 27, 2009
All the same person me and the nut on here. Here comes the names again.
big city bob

Bradenton, FL

#15 Jan 28, 2009
Send Juan the Border jumper back home picking coffee beans.
montoyafan1

Akron, OH

#16 Jan 28, 2009
"Send Juan the Border jumper back home picking coffee beans"
Now "big city bob with small!... well you know" i like smack ,but dude you got to do better than that quote!!!!!

Location hidden

#17 Jan 28, 2009
Dink wrote:
Yo Nerd. You just made my point. The Porsche won not the best driver. You know that anyways. You know if you're still mad that Juan didn't sign that autograph send it to ganassi w/ postage paid and he'll sign it. Other then that why are you acting like you're his ex girlfriend or something. Is he a driver or are you wanting a suitor instead cuz he doesn't swing that way. Get over him you're not his type! This was fun. Stick to the name olympics you're not so good at that. It's so easy I say one thing and all the names come out! Hehe! Aint no future in your frontin. That's a good song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Nj31LWPjFocXX
dumbass, what's the point. not only did the porsche win, but the better driver did too. Let's be honest Gwwwwwaaaannnnn is a fat ass good for nothing clown. By the way Dink, with a name like that, one has to wonder who swings which way.
Jay

San Francisco, CA

#18 Jan 28, 2009
David Donowho??? Never even heard of the guy before that race! I'm sure he's a fine driver, whoever the heck he is, but seriously Redneck Bob! Are you really suggesting that Donohoe who races in that series regularly is a more talented, and better driver than Juan Montoya? I don't know how many times people have to remind you of this, but Juan montoya is a very accomplished, and well known race car driver who has won a cart championship, an indy 500, and had seven victories, thirteen poles, and 30 podiums in F1! How do you think he was able to accomplish all of that, if he is the dumbass/fatass who you claim he is? It's not as if all of the other drivers in F1 and champcar just said to themselves, "lets let poor old Juan win some races!he deserves it!" Be serious! Oh and by the way, there were three other drivers who helped that team win that race, as Juans team had three other drivers trying there best to win!

Location hidden

#19 Jan 29, 2009
yes Jay the man was so accomplished that Ron Dennis threw his fat ass out of the Macca F1 team. And of course since being in the nascrap series he certainly has an amazing winning record, really even gay boy Gordon and Old man Earnhart's records are in jeopardy hey. As for F1, unlike nascrap a driver is not gauged by how many podiums he has, but rather how many wins he has. at only 7 from 95 starts it's a pretty piss poor ratio, and while it might be a lot better than some of clowns who have raced in F1, it certainly does not put him in a league that makes him better than the rest. Even that canadian dumbass Jack Villeneuve went one better than your fat ass hero, he won more races in F1 and a world drivers championship. If you can't perform better than that in f1, then you deserve to be going round in circles every Sunday

As for the three other drivers crap, you are right, but the Colombian drug lord was the one in the machine for the last 2 hrs, he was the defender of all things Ganassi and lexus and in the end Donahue, well he kind of had him for breakfast to be honest.

Who is David Donahue, well does it matter, he beat the fat ass burger king. But for the record Donahue has won the greatest event in sports car racing, the Le man 24 hr, funny I don't see that in JPM's credentials. Nice try Jay Bird, but at the end of the day Montoya still sucks, no matter how hard you try disguising it.
dink

Greenfield, IN

#20 Jan 29, 2009
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
dumbass, what's the point. not only did the porsche win, but the better driver did too. Let's be honest Gwwwwwaaaannnnn is a fat ass good for nothing clown. By the way Dink, with a name like that, one has to wonder who swings which way.
It's one of your fake names when you act like a girl combined w/ your real name and you are gay so we all knew that.
Funny you can't have one name and be one person because the real you is a piece of garbage stalker troll. Like I said you proved my point Juans the best driver and you know it. But I like it when you make yourself look stupid, it goes so good on you. When are you gonna be happy little again. LOSER! You only do this so you can have contact w/ me. You're vile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juan Pablo Montoya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Juan Pablo Montoya takes pole for Watkins Glen ... (Aug '12) Aug '13 Luca 2
News EGR switching from Earnhardt to Hendrick engines (Nov '12) Nov '12 arthur 1
News NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
News Montoya fumes after wreck (Jul '10) Aug '10 Catcare lol 14
News Perfection as imperious Schumacher takes record (Mar '10) Mar '10 jorge quiroz 1
EGR - mac & montoya (Feb '10) Feb '10 claregirl02 1
Bud Shootout 2010 (Feb '10) Feb '10 JPM Argenfan 3
More from around the web