Bahrain according to McLaren

Full story: F1 Complete 59
The 2006 FIA Formula One World Championship gets underway this coming weekend at the Bahrain International Circuit. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Steven

New Almaden, CA

#41 Nov 25, 2006
erika wrote:
yep? why yep?
You little
DUM BRAT!!!!!!!!!!
hippy

London, UK

#42 Nov 25, 2006
Jaun is a very good driver,but would never have been W champ..Even in a ferrari he would still only have been the no2 to micheal.His attitude was wrong,his fitness levels were not where they could have been,and it was never his fault..And will probably only be remembered for squeezing micheal at interlagos.........
Brad

United States

#43 Nov 25, 2006
hippy wrote:
Jaun is a very good driver,but would never have been W champ..Even in a ferrari he would still only have been the no2 to micheal.His attitude was wrong,his fitness levels were not where they could have been,and it was never his fault..And will probably only be remembered for squeezing micheal at interlagos.........
In 2003, JPM was ahead of both Michael and Kimi in points with 2 races left!!!! The stewards incorrectly penalisied him for overtaking (God forbid) a Ferrari (Rubens) and cost him any chance of winning the championship. If you remember correctly he was again the fastest man on the track in the next race at Japan, but his car failed him. If any driver is leading the championship points with 2 races to go, only a fool would say he couldn't win a world title.
What Montoya will really be remembered for is not just the one pass on Michael but his ability to overtake in the most unlikely places. No one on the current F1 grid can even come close to his overtaking ability.
Steven

New Almaden, CA

#44 Nov 25, 2006
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2003, JPM was ahead of both Michael and Kimi in points with 2 races left!!!! The stewards incorrectly penalisied him for overtaking (God forbid) a Ferrari (Rubens) and cost him any chance of winning the championship. If you remember correctly he was again the fastest man on the track in the next race at Japan, but his car failed him. If any driver is leading the championship points with 2 races to go, only a fool would say he couldn't win a world title.
What Montoya will really be remembered for is not just the one pass on Michael but his ability to overtake in the most unlikely places. No one on the current F1 grid can even come close to his overtaking ability.
Brad you talk more than her!
ganesh

Beijing, China

#45 Nov 26, 2006
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Brad he was a very agressive overtaker but in the process he wud take others out along with him..hehehe...
erika

Fréjus, France

#46 Nov 26, 2006
steven is stupid all people can talk as long than they want
Hippy

London, UK

#47 Nov 26, 2006
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you,but he is still not world champ material.Kimi came close twice and had far more reliability issues than Montoya,in fact Kimis statistics were frightening as you would agree?hakkinen at spa,jaqs outside micheal was far more breathtaking overtaking in my opinion,than any of montoyas..As i said he will be remembered for a few overtaking manouvers and cuasing severel good pile ups,after all his 06 campaign really was laughable.d l rosa was far more consistant.he had nobody to blame but himself for the collapse of his f1 career..
Brad

United States

#48 Nov 26, 2006
Hippy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you,but he is still not world champ material.Kimi came close twice and had far more reliability issues than Montoya,in fact Kimis statistics were frightening as you would agree?hakkinen at spa,jaqs outside micheal was far more breathtaking overtaking in my opinion,than any of montoyas..As i said he will be remembered for a few overtaking manouvers and cuasing severel good pile ups,after all his 06 campaign really was laughable.d l rosa was far more consistant.he had nobody to blame but himself for the collapse of his f1 career..
I don't want to argue this point too much because I think we agree for the most part. I've heard many bad things said about Montoya.His 2006 season was a disater but...I will argue that while he was at Williams he was one of the best on the grid. He was the only one who consistently pushed Michael. He had endless overtaking moves: Brazil 2001,Gemany 2002 on Kimi,the bus stop pass on Michael in 2004(he passed him on the outside!!!!!) at Spa, the 2003 European GP where Michael got beached trying to hold JPM back, the start at Silverstone in 2005 when he told the team he would be in front of Alonso at the end of the lap or they would both be wrecked,etc,etc). F1 Magazine awarded him Overtaking move of the Year, 3 times. David Hobbs who call the races for US said he was one of the most original and best overtakers ever!!! He's still the one who has gone faster than anyone else in F1 (at Monza in 2002).So I guess he will be remembered as the Fastest Man in F1 History.He is exactly what F1 needs whether he could ever put it all together and win a title or not. I'm hoping some of the younger guys (like Lewis Hamilton)bring some of this spirit. There are too many DC's and Webber's and Heidfeld's and Fisi"s out there that are consistent-but completely uninspiring. If the cars can't overtake then you better have an exciting group of drivers or the sport is in danger of becoming a bore.
Alex Zanardi

London, UK

#49 Nov 26, 2006
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to argue this point too much because I think we agree for the most part. I've heard many bad things said about Montoya.His 2006 season was a disater but...I will argue that while he was at Williams he was one of the best on the grid. He was the only one who consistently pushed Michael. He had endless overtaking moves: Brazil 2001,Gemany 2002 on Kimi,the bus stop pass on Michael in 2004(he passed him on the outside!!!!!) at Spa, the 2003 European GP where Michael got beached trying to hold JPM back, the start at Silverstone in 2005 when he told the team he would be in front of Alonso at the end of the lap or they would both be wrecked,etc,etc). F1 Magazine awarded him Overtaking move of the Year, 3 times. David Hobbs who call the races for US said he was one of the most original and best overtakers ever!!! He's still the one who has gone faster than anyone else in F1 (at Monza in 2002).So I guess he will be remembered as the Fastest Man in F1 History.He is exactly what F1 needs whether he could ever put it all together and win a title or not. I'm hoping some of the younger guys (like Lewis Hamilton)bring some of this spirit. There are too many DC's and Webber's and Heidfeld's and Fisi"s out there that are consistent-but completely uninspiring. If the cars can't overtake then you better have an exciting group of drivers or the sport is in danger of becoming a bore.
Fair cop..Glad there are others with a more seriuos interest in the sport.I think ferrari(ms)have already made quite a good job of enhancing the bore factor over recent years.I agree with you about the consistent mid grid brigade.But with the SAD loss of micheal and the emergence of the youngsters such as lewis,kubica,heikki and vettel things can hopefully only get better..next season cant come quickly anough in my opinion
Export Race Equip

Henderson, NV

#50 Feb 21, 2007
Cowboy Cadillac is where Imagination and Reality Meet! We manufacture Racing Transports, Toterhomes and Motorhomes with Garages for race teams around the world. See at http://www.cowboycadillac.com
Why Throw Your Hard Earned Money Into The Dealers Bank Account!
The RV Industry Achieves a High Profit Ratio by Using Low Quality Parts And Materials. They Take Short Cuts Knowing The Motorhome Conversion Will Last Just Long Enough For The Warranty to Expire. Why Not Build it Right the First Time?Because They Want to Sell You an Extended Warranty.
Truck Motorhomes Are No Exception. Truck Conversion Manufacturers Use These Same Low Quality Parts to Save Money. These Low Quality Parts Allow Their Dealer To Generate a 40% To 50% Profit Margin.
Cowboy Cadillac Does Not Built Coaches With Low Quality Class A Motorhome Parts. We Don’t Use Parts Made In Mexico or China! We Offer An All American Coach. We Put Your Money into Superior Parts Not The Dealer’s Bank Account. We Offer Quality Parts That Have Long Term Warranties.
http://www.cowboycadillac.com/motorhomes.htm
TWINS CUSTOM COACH

Largo, FL

#52 Oct 20, 2007
TWINS CUSTOM COACH

Englewood, CO

#53 Oct 20, 2007
WOW we are going the SEMA Show to look at this bad boy!

http://www.cowboycadillac.com/justpainted.gif
MR TOTERHOME

Largo, FL

#54 Nov 30, 2007
THAT IS THE QUESTION. DO I WANT A CUSTOM TOTERHOME CONVERSION or an off the Shelf TRUCK CONVERSION? I have been talking to Cory at RVTRUCK.com about a conversion. A TOTERHOME or TRUCK CONVERSION!
WHAT CAN YOU GUYS TELL ME ABOUT A SHOWHAULER OR OTHER TRUCK CONVERSIONS SOLD VIA RETAIL DEALERS
Chris

UK

#79 Feb 16, 2008
you all suck, big time. its time for me to get back on my throne i think, this place has too nay pricks on it
chequered flag

Karak, Malaysia

#88 Mar 21, 2008
it seems u cant click on it..u have to type the address..sorry guys..
The Car Doctor

Bronx, NY

#91 Mar 24, 2008
I don't know who you are or why you would slander Mr. Mattie at Transport Designs, but he has done nothing but great things for me. TD is currently constructing an amazing custom motorcoach for my business that will be unlike anything out there. The craftsmanship is meticulous and the service and integrity of TD's ownership is unparalleled.

Ignore the negative rhetoric you see above and contact Mr. Mattie at Transport Design directly. You will see he is a man of honor and his work is stellar.

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#94 Mar 27, 2008
And what a great scam it must have been Doc. I suppose you are the one with egg on your face having allowed it to happen, you dumbass. now why not piss off, take your bitching crap to a relevant forum and or even to a courthouse, but just get lost, the f1 fans on this forum could not give a shit about you or the money you lost. And while you're about it, take your playmates with you, they all just as stupid as you are. If you want I'll even set up a topic for you. we can title it "How stupid I was to be screwed out of $100K" or "I only have myself to blame for being so dumb" or maybe "how to kiss a 100grand goodbye in 3 easy steps"
haris

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#97 Apr 30, 2009
lalalalalalalalal.....Mclaren my favourite team and my favourite driver is Hamilton
f1-paddockbitch0 3

Austria

#98 Apr 30, 2009
haris wrote:
lalalalalalalalal.....Mclaren my favourite team and my favourite driver is Hamilton
My heart bleeds for you, mate!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juan Pablo Montoya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Juan Pablo Montoya takes pole for Watkins Glen ... (Aug '12) Aug '13 Luca 2
EGR switching from Earnhardt to Hendrick engines (Nov '12) Nov '12 arthur 1
NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
Montoya fumes after wreck (Jul '10) Aug '10 Catcare lol 14
Perfection as imperious Schumacher takes record (Mar '10) Mar '10 jorge quiroz 1
EGR - mac & montoya (Feb '10) Feb '10 claregirl02 1
Bud Shootout 2010 (Feb '10) Feb '10 JPM Argenfan 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Juan Pablo Montoya People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••