NASCAR: Juan Pablo Montoya out of Bud Shootout if team switches to Chevrolet

Nov 15, 2008 Full story: Scene Daily 34

Juan Pablo Montoya, driver of the No. 42 Chip Ganassi Racing Dodge, talks to Jimmie Johnson, driver of the No.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#23 Nov 22, 2008
snow wrote:
Jay
They were not talking about IRL we were talking Nascar when they called him one of the best drivers. I do follow IRL and I know he was good driving in that series but sure sucks in nascar. My favorive IRL driver is TK.
Mine is drumroll.....Vitor Meira! Then Dario Franchitti in the IRL then Dixon. But the best one ever in AOW is Foyt! Yiphee! Foyts the man!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#24 Nov 22, 2008
LGR wrote:
<quoted text>Mine is drumroll.....Vitor Meira! Then Dario Franchitti in the IRL then Dixon. But the best one ever in AOW is Foyt! Yiphee! Foyts the man!
One of the AGR employees ate here at my house tonight.
He told me some things I did not want to hear.
I guess TK will not be my favorite driver anymore.
I have always liked Dario so since he is back I will be rooting for him next year.
This racing is a storybook romance novel....

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#25 Nov 22, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>One of the AGR employees ate here at my house tonight.
He told me some things I did not want to hear.
I guess TK will not be my favorite driver anymore.
I have always liked Dario so since he is back I will be rooting for him next year.
This racing is a storybook romance novel....
TK been a bad boy? We know Helio has. Vitor is a good guy he did missionary work in Brazil and came to a church in New Palestine to help raise money for it! He wins in my book! This is the second time he's got second at Indy only to be fired! Dario is a good pick and the one I root for first. Foyts equipment wont get Meira any wins sadly.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#26 Nov 22, 2008
LGR wrote:
<quoted text>TK been a bad boy? We know Helio has. Vitor is a good guy he did missionary work in Brazil and came to a church in New Palestine to help raise money for it! He wins in my book! This is the second time he's got second at Indy only to be fired! Dario is a good pick and the one I root for first. Foyts equipment wont get Meira any wins sadly.
You hit the nail on the head but He is not the only bad boy . They have a few more in the same bull pen.

“Life is Beautiful”

Since: Apr 08

Sao Paulo Brasil

#27 Nov 25, 2008
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>Hellow beutiful Xussanna! You are right on about Sam Hornish being up there with the top drivers! He is alsow one of my very favorite drivers in the World and I agree with you 100% that he is probably one of the most talented guys there! We both like Juan Montoya and Sam Hornish! We seem to have a lot in common Xussanna! lol, Give me a reply some time! Talk to me! I think we can be good friends! ha ha
Thank's Jay! Yeah I think we could be friends! Are you good looking? lol
big city bob

Bradenton, FL

#28 Nov 25, 2008
Juan Pothead Montoya,and Sam the wall Hornish, will be lucky to be in the top 35.th in points next year.
big city bob

Greenfield, IN

#29 Nov 25, 2008
I like to stick m &ms in my ears and up my nose. Call it a fetish if you will. Ever see Kahnes tight bottie? I have and it's hawt!
Whoyakidding

Cary, NC

#30 Nov 25, 2008
It doesn't mean diddly squat what Sam or anyone else did in another series. We're talking NASCAR Sprint Cup here and anyone that can't put it together to qualify on a regular basis is going to get talked about. Juan Pablo came to Cup and has got with the program. That's it, the rest of the open wheels are still dragging around trying to find their ass. If Kyle Busch moved to the IRL what he did in NASCAR wouldn't mean dodo. Some drivers are great in 1200 lb. cars and some are great in 3400 lb. cars. Only a very few have the talent to be good in both.
Jay

San Francisco, CA

#31 Nov 25, 2008
Xusanna wrote:
<quoted text>Thank's Jay! Yeah I think we could be friends! Are you good looking? lol
Hi Xussanna! Well, I've been told that I look just like Colin Ferral! lol, What happened to your beautiful picture??? You can't take that down!!! Felipe Massa is pretty darn cute, but he doesn't hold a candle to you! lol. Hey! It says in your profile that you're "now in SF" I live in San Francisco! We should definitely hook up up! Do you agree? ha ha
montoyafan1

Akron, OH

#32 Dec 5, 2008
there are lots of smart folks here ,then there is "STUPIDO BIG CITY BOB" HE'S NOT SO MUCH!!!!
montoyafan1

Akron, OH

#33 Dec 5, 2008
THERE ARE SMART FOLKS ON THIS POST , THEN THERE IS "STUPIDO BIG CITY BOB " HE,E NOT DO MUCH
montoyafan1

Akron, OH

#34 Dec 5, 2008
test
montoyafan1

Akron, OH

#35 Dec 5, 2008
there are smart folks on this post byt then there is "stupido big city bob" he,s not so much...lol
Cooper

Atlanta, GA

#36 Dec 5, 2008
Watching this gets me excited about 2009! I love watching Jr. and Montoya work together and hear Jr. compliment about him throughout the race. Wouldn't it have been something to see Juan win Talladega in Dodge - something that hasn't happened in like 32 years!

2008 AMP Energy 500 at Talladega

&fe ature=related

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juan Pablo Montoya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Juan Pablo Montoya takes pole for Watkins Glen ... (Aug '12) Aug '13 Luca 2
EGR switching from Earnhardt to Hendrick engines (Nov '12) Nov '12 arthur 1
NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
Montoya fumes after wreck (Jul '10) Aug '10 Catcare lol 14
Perfection as imperious Schumacher takes record (Mar '10) Mar '10 jorge quiroz 1
EGR - mac & montoya (Feb '10) Feb '10 claregirl02 1
Bud Shootout 2010 (Feb '10) Feb '10 JPM Argenfan 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Juan Pablo Montoya People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••