Oddlogic72

Tallapoosa, GA

#1 Jul 26, 2009
what type of prson swears on wife and kids over a speeding penalty on pit road what an a--
Oddlogic72

Tallapoosa, GA

#2 Jul 26, 2009
And Also hopes the media tears him a new one for the ignorance
rob

Mt Zion, IL

#3 Jul 26, 2009
nascar owes you one all race fans seen how they screwed you over tell them give me my get out of jail free card and give them hell on the track race hard good luck
CheersForKyle

Winter Park, FL

#4 Jul 26, 2009
Another Prime Example of NASCAR trying to (and succeeding) to control the outcome of a race. Last week they made a bad call on an out of bounds and resulted in the same thing happening....Not a Montoya fan but he was the class of the field all night long and should have won this race.
montoyafan1

Akron, OH

#5 Jul 26, 2009
This was a joke it will be the laughfing stock of the racing world ..nascar is a WWF like sport ...
montoyafan1

Akron, OH

#6 Jul 26, 2009
ODDLOGIC you are odd and stupid and an idiot ...did i mis anything
montoyafan1

Akron, OH

#7 Jul 26, 2009
oh and you from aplace called WACO...go figure...

“UP SMOKE!!!!!! (IE: GO SMOKE)”

Since: Jun 08

Galway Ireland? I WISH!

#8 Jul 27, 2009
CheersForKyle wrote:
Another Prime Example of NASCAR trying to (and succeeding) to control the outcome of a race. Last week they made a bad call on an out of bounds and resulted in the same thing happening....Not a Montoya fan but he was the class of the field all night long and should have won this race.
I swear I alway am joking w/my co-race fans on the probablity of NASCAR trying to control races... you know the most common ... debris on the track when there isnt any, but yesterday was serious and real. JP was ripped off. I am still flabbergasted about what happened to JP. What a awful way to end a race... this is worse than the "rainout" winners.... ugh!! SO frustrated!

I can guarantee one thing Nascar just fired up JP. Watch out.
Ivan Tomakcensky

London, Canada

#9 Jul 27, 2009
I think this guy is not a USA driver, that the reason why he lost the race. Anyone can swear. He felt so frustrated so he swear for his family. USA people don't like to loose.
Ivan Tomakcensky

London, Canada

#10 Jul 27, 2009
That guy Montoya is a very good driver.
oddlogic72

Tallapoosa, GA

#11 Jul 29, 2009
yes a good driver but he didnt swear for them he swore on them. what a man.Go listen to it right after the penalty.a real peice of trash can still be a good driver.its all handled by computers anyway now hmmm funny how no one else done it .i got an idea the computers are racist.and i thought i wasnt very brite lol be realistic full of it cuz your to into it
MadMic7

United States

#12 Sep 21, 2009
Real men drink whiskey....not french wine, you ever see how small Montoyas hands are? Whats his shoe size? 5 1/2?

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#13 Sep 22, 2009
claregirl02 wrote:
<quoted text>

I can guarantee one thing Nascar just fired up JP. Watch out.
Yes Claregirl, I hear he is seen all revved up at a McDonalds everyday, shovelling 20 Big Mac meals down his throat ... of course the fat ass Columbian Drug Lord is all fired up ... he forgot the speed limit in the pit lane, what a dumbass ... and then tried to lie.... and swear on his family's lives .. what a man ...or maybe just a mouse
Jay

San Francisco, CA

#14 Sep 22, 2009
I don't know anything about the size of his hands, but I do know that he is five feet six and a half inches tall, weighs 165 ponds with a 10 1/2 shoe size! and although he is Colombian, he does not drink coffee! I don't really know what he prefers at a bar, but I do know that he loves the taste of bottled milk after winning an Indianapolis 500 in his first and only attempt there! Hope this helped!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juan Pablo Montoya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Juan Pablo Montoya takes pole for Watkins Glen ... (Aug '12) Aug '13 Luca 2
News EGR switching from Earnhardt to Hendrick engines (Nov '12) Nov '12 arthur 1
News NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
News Montoya fumes after wreck (Jul '10) Aug '10 Catcare lol 14
News Perfection as imperious Schumacher takes record (Mar '10) Mar '10 jorge quiroz 1
EGR - mac & montoya (Feb '10) Feb '10 claregirl02 1
Bud Shootout 2010 (Feb '10) Feb '10 JPM Argenfan 3
More from around the web