Auto Racing Package: Open-wheelers' struggles 1 of biggest surprises so far in 2008

Mar 26, 2008 Full story: www.sportsline.com

Blame it on JPM. He's the one who made people think any driver with a reasonable amount of talent could jump into a stock car and succeed.

Full Story

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

#1 Mar 26, 2008
Juan is the man, hello :) If Dario doesn't make this next race I don't see it as a bad thing, he needs to learn and I think that should be in the Nationwide series! So if he doesn't make it into the Sprint race he can concentrate on the Nationwide one.
montoyafan1

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2008
juan made it easy for those open wheel drivers to think that it would be a walk in the park , NASCAR is hard and eventhought the nascar media and hardcore fan wont admited ,it just shows what a great race car driver MONTOYA is ,undeniably one of the best in the world ...period...

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

#3 Apr 2, 2008
montoyafan1 wrote:
juan made it easy for those open wheel drivers to think that it would be a walk in the park , NASCAR is hard and eventhought the nascar media and hardcore fan wont admited ,it just shows what a great race car driver MONTOYA is ,undeniably one of the best in the world ...period...
Amen, lol. He's my guy I think he's moving up in points! I hope they get him in the chase that would be great! But in order to do that others have to screw up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juan Pablo Montoya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Juan Pablo Montoya takes pole for Watkins Glen ... (Aug '12) Aug '13 Luca 2
EGR switching from Earnhardt to Hendrick engines (Nov '12) Nov '12 arthur 1
NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
Montoya fumes after wreck (Jul '10) Aug '10 Catcare lol 14
Perfection as imperious Schumacher takes record (Mar '10) Mar '10 jorge quiroz 1
EGR - mac & montoya (Feb '10) Feb '10 claregirl02 1
Bud Shootout 2010 (Feb '10) Feb '10 JPM Argenfan 3
More from around the web