Anyone got $18 million for Jacques?

Anyone got $18 million for Jacques?

There are 5 comments on the Autoblog story from Dec 3, 2006, titled Anyone got $18 million for Jacques?. In it, Autoblog reports that:

Evidently undeterred by the breakdown in negotiations to get himself into the Busch series, and ever-determined to make it into NASCAR one way or another, Jacques Villeneuve is making some fine progress in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Autoblog.

stever

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 3, 2006
it wood b the best move 4 nascar aswell$ Canada needs a nascar driver. lets get er dun\\\\\\\\\\\\
harris

Ashville, Canada

#2 Jan 12, 2007
I agree that Canada needs a NASCAR driver. The present crop of Americans is becoming increasinly bland. Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Matt Kenseth, Brian Vickers, Jeremy Mayfield etc. are more sponsor spokesmen than crowd pleasers. I loved Dale Sr. because he told it like it was, and rarely bothered with the sponsor (or qualifying for that matter!). JV is well known for shooting his mouth off and he can drive a bit too (Tracy is pretty good at both of these also).

Since: Dec 06

Superior, WI

#3 Jan 12, 2007
Maybe Granny could buy him, she's so rich......
Big Dog

Raleigh, NC

#4 Jan 12, 2007
Why does Canada need a NASCAR driver? Why would NASCAR benefit from having a Canadian driver? Does American NASCAR fans want a Canadian driver?
ANSWERS: Question 1. I don't know. Question 2. I don't know. Question 3. Hell no. School's out.
roadie

Edmonton, Canada

#5 Jan 13, 2007
common BigDog everyone knows Canadians are better drivers :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacques Villeneuve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
News Say goodnight to bad guy Jacques Villeneuve (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sean Hannity 4
News 2014 F1 engine supplier 'Pure' hits roadblock (Jul '12) Jul '12 Bob 1
News Nelson Piquet Jr. holds on for Nationwide Serie... (Jun '12) Jun '12 F1 Funatic 5
News Williams admits Newey mistake (Feb '12) Feb '12 TS Konverter 3
News Analysis: what will Renault do? (Feb '11) Aug '11 F1 Funatic 14
News Villeneuve to drive Nationwide event in Montreal (May '11) May '11 WillieMillie 3
More from around the web