Villeneuve will fit in well here -- O...

Villeneuve will fit in well here -- OrlandoSentinel.com

There are 84 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Aug 31, 2007, titled Villeneuve will fit in well here -- OrlandoSentinel.com. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Call him Jack. No need dragging out the "J" in Jacques to make it "Zhock." That's the kind of guy Jacques Villeneuve is, entirely at home on either side of the Atlantic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
BSP

Canada

#84 Nov 11, 2007
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the sleeping bit, I sleep like a baby already.
ya redneck, but sometimes ya need a chang'en.:-)
Dick Trickle Rules

Dryden, Canada

#85 Nov 11, 2007
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks BSP, you just confirmed the reasons why I dislike the french Canadians so much. Talk about racial prejudice. And so much for freedom of speech. Must say that I have just an ounce,(no more so don't all get excited) of respect for Jack, with the naming of his pub in English. hey maybe there is still hope for jack and me??????
Ah now I understand,
But don't confuse Quebecois with French Canadians.
Visit Queerbec City and you meet all the A-Holes, then visit Montreal and it's entirely different.
As are the Farmers in southern Manitoba.
Just the loud mouth ones get all the attention.
I love going there and speaking English to them so that they mouth off in french. Then I reply in their tngue and the jaw drop is hilarious. I'm a 6'3" 240lb hockey player. Scares the $hit out of them!

“No longer A.k.a Holla ”

Since: Nov 07

Got new id.

#86 Nov 15, 2007
Dick Trickle Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah now I understand,
Visit Queerbec City and you meet all the A-Holes, then visit Montreal and it's entirely different.
I love going there and speaking English to them so that they mouth off in french. Then I reply in their tngue and the jaw drop is hilarious. I'm a 6'3" 240lb hockey player. Scares the $hit out of them!
Is Jacques a hottie or what?

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#87 Nov 15, 2007
Dick Trickle Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah now I understand,
Seems I under estimated you tricky dicky, now that's what I'm talking about. give them frenchie ones hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacques Villeneuve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
News Say goodnight to bad guy Jacques Villeneuve (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sean Hannity 4
News 2014 F1 engine supplier 'Pure' hits roadblock (Jul '12) Jul '12 Bob 1
News Nelson Piquet Jr. holds on for Nationwide Serie... (Jun '12) Jun '12 F1 Funatic 5
News Williams admits Newey mistake (Feb '12) Feb '12 TS Konverter 3
News Analysis: what will Renault do? (Feb '11) Aug '11 F1 Funatic 14
News Villeneuve to drive Nationwide event in Montreal (May '11) May '11 WillieMillie 3
More from around the web