Redneck Bob Hater

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Redneck deuce, I must agree with Keith your posts read like they are written by a 4 year old, a very angry 4 year old.

You’re hated by everyone.

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Judged:

Hated by everyone????..... wow hater, you love me so much you've taken my name ... But hey is his name Keith or is it Francis .. I hope it's Keith, at least that's a little more manly than Francis .... although I can hear from the way you're trying to impress him there Hater, you have a man crush on the lad ... I'm sure the two of you will make a really cute couple ....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Judged:

Oh and by the way, just for the record, none of you JV loving delusional clowns have yet to refute my statements that Villeneuve has been an absolute failure in motorsport racing of any kind since he won the F1 WDC in 1997, thats 12 years of total failure ... that most certainly does not make him anything close to even good, in fact it just proves my point the bloke is a f***ing waste of time.

So why don't you all spend just one minute (I know for most of you illiterate dumbasses, that's about the most time you can concentrate for in a single day) and prove me wrong ....
MICK

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
Oh and by the way, just for the record, none of you JV loving delusional clowns have yet to refute my statements that Villeneuve has been an absolute failure in motorsport racing of any kind since he won the F1 WDC in 1997, thats 12 years of total failure ... that most certainly does not make him anything close to even good, in fact it just proves my point the bloke is a f***ing waste of time.
So why don't you all spend just one minute (I know for most of you illiterate dumbasses, that's about the most time you can concentrate for in a single day) and prove me wrong ....
-how about you are a FUCKWIT

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

MICK wrote:
<quoted text>
-how about you are a FUCKWIT
ha ha ha Muck, come on big boy, get that nutsack off your forehead and answer the question .... come on it's easy ... in my opinion JV has been an absolute dumbass of a driver since he won his WDC in 1997. All you have to do is prove me wrong ... if you know it all and believe I know nothing this should be easy for you ... come on now Muck .... I know your vocab extends beyond the words ... "how about you are a fuckwit" ...
nz all blacks

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Judged:

1st post here--you really have your hands full with this idiot

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

nz all blacks wrote:
1st post here--you really have your hands full with this idiot
ha ha ... another idiot from the ass end of the world. Hey dumabss you should be more concerned with those pissy All Blacks getting their asses kicked senseless, than worrying about whose hands are full with what!!!.... I'm sure Muck from Aussie often has his hands full, but he's a big boy, he knows who he's doing ....
nz all blacks

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

what's a "dumabss"? never heard of it

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Judged:

ha ha ok ok DUMBASS .. hell a bloke can make a mistake once in a while ... hey Kiwi boy you just took all the wind out my sails ... damn it ... oh well look on the bright side, your rugger team is still shite ...
nz all blacks

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

like your men's ice hockey team?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

nz all blacks wrote:
like your men's ice hockey team?
ha ha your Kiwi rugger team got slapped by the Frenchies in the QF at the last World Cup ... bunch of girlie men, and they got their asses slapped last year in the Tri nations by the Sprinboks ... get used to it sunshine ... long may it continue .... as for "my" ice hockey team ... keep in mind they were written off, behind the Canadians and the Ruskies yet they took it to the end ... where were the Kiwi's jackass, doing that gay Haka pansy war dance ...
bob

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Hey fuckwit tell em your a south african immagrant kicked out of your own country you sad f**k,

Looks like no body wants you you big mouth f**ker
Not even your wife/sister or doctor/daugher maybe?
Get out of that wheelchair and contribute something to your new adoped country you sad shit and stop running down every other country you fucking immagrant, F**k off back to mandela land fuckwit!
bob

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

ha ha ok ok DUMBASS .. hell a bloke can make a mistake once in a while ... hey Kiwi boy you just took all the wind out my sails ... damn it ... oh well look on the bright side, your rugger team is still shite ...
LOOK ON THE OTHER SIDE YOUR COUNTRYS STILL SHIT!!
bob

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

ha ha ok ok DUMBASS .. hell a bloke can make a mistake once in a while

YOU ARE A F**KING MISTAKE YOU SOUTH AFRICAN FUCKWIT
rudesound

Doha, Qatar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

This one is for the books! South African transplant now living in Atlanta.....man did I miss some action here! Not only is he a halfwit, he knows nothing about ....let's see....motor racing, rugby, ice hockey, geography....hell, he knows f*ck all about anything!

Why do so many of you encourage someone like this??
Josiah

Nanaimo, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Bob,

Everyone is entitled to there opinion including you. There are ways to express your thoughts without being disrespectful to anyone and everyone. I am not sure why someone who is as well spoken has you has to resport to such a low level of communication. I would assume that you have no one in the world who will listen to you, so you lash out. Two things you should concern yourself with if you are really this angry of a human being:

1) Who will show up at your funeral?

2) Where will you end up after you are gone?

Still time to change....
Mugwa

Langley, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Ahh - nation of convicts - think you are meaning our Aussie friends - who, by the way, are doing just fine in the economic game currently... not bad for convicts.
They also have one of the best driver devlopment programs with their V8 program so it is no surprise to see Mark Webber, Marcus Ambrose, etc. doing well in many different series.
But regarding Villeneuve - we have had some protracted discussions and there is no need to vomit up that stuff. But stirring up the emotional is not constructive - JV is a damn good driver and his racing in the Nation Wide series - Road America and Montreal yesterday just proves that he adds alot of excitment to the racing and is still very fast - although Ambrose had him covered until his electrics did him in.
So sticking to the facts and leaving the rubbish in the bin makes it very clear that he has all the tools in the box to get the job done. F1 is such a political arena that if you are outspoken and not towing the party line you end up out - like Montoya before him.
Anyways - you should be thankful for your Northern friends as we are a friend....

M
The Thorpedo

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Poor, poor, Redneck Bob...His 15 minutes of fame are here and based on someone he hates. I feel sorry for the poor schmuck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jacques Villeneuve Discussions

Search the Jacques Villeneuve Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
Say goodnight to bad guy Jacques Villeneuve (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sean Hannity 4
2014 F1 engine supplier 'Pure' hits roadblock (Jul '12) Jul '12 Bob 1
Nelson Piquet Jr. holds on for Nationwide Serie... (Jun '12) Jun '12 F1 Funatic 5
Williams admits Newey mistake (Feb '12) Feb '12 TS Konverter 3
Analysis: what will Renault do? (Feb '11) Aug '11 F1 Funatic 14
Villeneuve to drive Nationwide event in Montreal (May '11) May '11 WillieMillie 3
•••
•••
•••